Ashley James #21 A walking contradiction in crushed velvet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched her in a few weeks still holding the name back then. Doubt anyone gives a tit anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The more I think an put her with two kids, the more rage I get. My oldest just had some surgery & we're heading to my parents for a week to minimise the risk of infection as his little brother will still be at nursery.

I feel so incredibly guilty about being away from my youngest, but also I know my oldest needs me, and it'll only be for a short time. But, she doesn't have any of that. It blows my mind. I just can't get my head around it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So sorry you’ve been feeling rotten - are you better now? Is there anything we can do to help?
Oh that's so lovely thank you ♥♥

I've got endometriosis and I'm having a really bad few weeks with it :( Tbh though these threads keep me occupied when my kids aren't about to and work is quiet haha. Some of the stuff people come out with is too funny 🤣❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She wasn’t a bloody lockdown mum! Proper lockdown was 2020, when they even shut the bloody playgrounds. I had 15 month old twins and it was so HARD. 2021 lockdown was a walk in the park compared to 2020. Even if you couldn’t go to groups (not that she would have gone with a newborn anyway), people had their stuff sorted out on zoom etc and you could also see more people with bubbles and social distancing etc. I hate people like Ashley who always have had the worst experience of everything and can’t contextualise a thing. If you go to tenerife, Ashley has already been to elevenerife. Give the lockdown whining a rest PLEASE Ashley.
I had my baby in early 2021 and I would call myself a lockdown mum. There were no face to face baby groups until one when my little one was 6 months. Yes there was plenty on Zoom but realistically you go to baby groups for a change of scene and to meet other mums. Also there were no f2f health visits, no face to face breastfeeding support and the 2hr partner restrictions were very much in place in the pre and postnatal wards, and when my child was in hospital age 2 days old. Grandparents had to meet the baby one by one so we had to decide whether to have my parents meet baby first or my in laws. Even our NCT group didn’t take off as we hadn’t met in person. You could meet outside in cafes after a few months but realistically it was cold and often drizzling. I know I will find the experience very different if I had another child in non-pandemic times. Having my nails done wouldn’t have been a priority regardless but mums who had babies in early 2021 did miss out on a lot of support at the time that they needed it most

• Heart
Omg 😂😂
Her latest reel of her saying ‘goodbye’ to Alf before she went off for her hotel stay c section, could Alf look less interested
Why does she think that’s a good video to post?! Her child is literally clamouring to get away

also please Sainsbury’s gift poor Alf some new socks! They always seem to be cutting off his circulation poor boy

Reactions: 21
I think she can be classed as having a lockdown pregnancy but it says so much about her and how she feels about being a mum that all she missed was getting her nails done. That has F all to do with the new baby and being a parent. It’s something a 15 year old girl would have missed about lockdown.

Omg 😂😂
Her latest reel of her saying ‘goodbye’ to Alf before she went off for her hotel stay c section, could Alf look less interested
Why does she think that’s a good video to post?! Her child is literally clamouring to get away

also please Sainsbury’s gift poor Alf some new socks! They always seem to be cutting off his circulation poor boy
So bleeping performative too. She would have had to set the camera up and then pretend to be cherishing those last moments with him before he wasn’t her only child. And I agree, Alf doesn’t want to be there at all! There is also a moment where she glances directly at the camera and flutters her eyelashes that makes me want to vomit.

Reactions: 20
Omg 😂😂

I’m don’t even think it’s real though??
She had the red heart nails done just before she had baby girl and in this video she has blue tips!

Imagine posting this when it was actually recorded weeks before!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She had the red heart nails done just before she had baby girl and in this video she has blue tips!

Well spotted!...what a charlatan she is!

Reactions: 8
That reel is awful. Alf won’t even give her eye contact. He nearly does but then she goes to kiss him and he pulls away.

he keeps looking at the camera, can you Imagine a childhood like that?!

Reactions: 13

I noticed this too! 😂

Reactions: 5
Her reels pissed me off. It’s another ‘just you wait’ for the mums who are expecting their second. twit.

Yes you feel that feeling but watching them grow up together completely outweighs the ‘omg he’ll never be my baby boy’ heartbreak narrative. Alf looks like he’s trying to escape from being suffocated by her giant boobs 🙄 Good spot with the blue tips! 😂

That is HILARIOUS!!!

Reactions: 10
Oh my gosh we have to find out when she had those blue tip nails!! What an absolute liar she is. So full of tit

Reactions: 7

good spot!

had a quick look back through last thread and credit to @msmith2006 posted this on 28th Feb

8F521B24-03B7-4CAF-A122-F3C2B7970B2A.png

• Haha
That reel is so tit. And no shade to Alf because it’s not his fault, it’s hers as his parents, but that kid always looks completely dishevelled. Trousers are always too small, as are his socks and he just looks exhausted all the time.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.