Ashley James #21 A walking contradiction in crushed velvet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I t
Oh Christ, she's already started again with her tit out breastfeeding content. I hope to christ there isn't a year of her tits out.
i think that’s one thing we can be certain of.
A year of being the only woman ever to breastfeed.
A year of sexualising breast feeding but insisting the opposite.
A year of being trolled because of said breastfeeding.

And a year of saying “ like” every 4 seconds.

Can’t wait!

Reactions: 14
Or do we just think that actually she’s finally had that instinctive protectiveness of not wanting to share her? Alf was/is a huge payday which he owes her for just for being male and causing her to tit her knickers in the park. She’s NEVER been protective of him. Maybe she’s finally found a love for one of her children, and dare I say it maybe Alf’s had his 2 year check from the HV and they’ve shared Tattles concerns.

(My toddler is same age as Alf exactly and we got his letter through for the 2y check last week)
Maybe SS did follow up after Thumb was born and that's why she's been so quiet?

Reactions: 5
So relatable 🙃
FFS. Who gets out to a nail salon with a 3 week old baby. Oh yeah, ‘influencers’ who’ve got round the clock help 🙄
I’m not a new mum now but if I’d have seen this when I was, I’d have felt like I was doing something terribly wrong as I could barely put my kid down at that stage, let alone leave her to go get my nails one.

Also 🙄🙄🙄 to no maternity leave

Reactions: 19
FFS. Who gets out to a nail salon with a 3 week old baby. Oh yeah, ‘influencers’ who’ve got round the clock help 🙄
I’m not a new mum now but if I’d have seen this when I was, I’d have felt like I was doing something terribly wrong as I could barely put my kid down at that stage, let alone leave her to go get my nails one.

Also 🙄🙄🙄 to no maternity leave
Exactly! First few MONTHS with two children was so all consuming that this is just incomprehensible. But I was so worried about making sure my eldest was ok. She doesn’t give a crap about Alf.

Reactions: 11
One thing I have kept up with is getting my nails done (8 week old, 3rd child here) but it’s not a treat, it’s a stress of if they’ll settle, if they’ll take a bottle when you’re not there etc etc.
I can’t bare not having them done but I don’t try and paint that it’s an hour of relaxation because it’s the opposite 😂

ETA - and I’m a one colour gel set so it takes literally 1 hour and I can try and make feeds work either side

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
One thing I have kept up with is getting my nails done (8 week old, 3rd child here) but it’s not a treat, it’s a stress of if they’ll settle, if they’ll take a bottle when you’re not there etc etc.
I can’t bare not having them done but I don’t try and paint that it’s an hour of relaxation because it’s the opposite 😂

ETA - and I’m a one colour gel set so it takes literally 1 hour and I can try and make feeds work either side
That’s entirely different, you’re not waving your nails on insta implying a lovely calm nail session with your newborn, the week your partner has gone back to work!

You deserve your nails and I hope you find the juggle gets easier ❤

"New mum out of lockdown"

Oh FFS, is everything going to be compared and each sentence finished with "....out of lockdown".

Plus you aren't a *new* mum, you've supposedly been a mum for the last 2 years, although that's extremely debatable.

Reactions: 29
So Ash has been to get her nails done. When can we submit our nominations for Mum of the Year? What a trooper.
Also, I hope Alf is ok. We’ve not even had any childminder updates for the last 3 weeks.

That’s entirely different, you’re not waving your nails on insta implying a lovely calm nail session with your newborn, the week your partner has gone back to work!

You deserve your nails and I hope you find the juggle gets easier ❤
🥹❤ thank you!

The week my husband went back to work he was away for 2 nights and I questioned my decisions in life 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
My twins are coming 2 and I only started getting my nails done when they were nearly a year old. I had 4 under 4 for 6 months and live away from my family, my in laws are worse than useless. Ashley has no idea what it is to be a parent, she boils my blood. I hope she stays off social media for the foreseeable

• Heart
Most mums: it’s so nice to be a mum out of lockdown so I can take my new baby to sensory classes etc
Ashley James as a second time mum: it’s so nice to be a mum out of lockdown so I can put myself first as usual because I’m the most important person in Ashley James world. I see having the female she’s always desired has sorted her priorities out 🙄
Also, when is she going to realize that it wasn’t just mums that missed out during lockdown?! We all had to go without you big turd. People came out of lockdown without some of their loved ones but poor little Ashley couldn’t get her nails done boo bleeping hoo!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
when my baby was a newborn my nails were the last thing on my mind. i couldn’t even manage to get a shower. going to the loo was also stressful 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
LOCKDOWN WAS 3 YEARS AGO. GET OVER IT.

She’s got horrible hands so pale and old looking. It’s the one thing my mum says… you can inject as much tit into your face to make you look younger, but your hands never hide your age 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.