Ashley James #21 A walking contradiction in crushed velvet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what kind of money she would be getting from a magazine exclusive? I’m probably naive but surely no magazine is that desperate to print an article on Ash’s baby, she’s hardly a celebrity. So I can’t imagine it’s that much money?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
this was my suspicion after it was clear it wasn’t going to drop last night, but I did half wonder if the name had been correctly guessed here - so she was also keeping the article back before registering baby’s name in case she decided to change it 😂
Oh I still think it’s been guessed on here, and she will hate that! (Pleeeeeeease let it be me yes I am that petty)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know what kind of money she would be getting from a magazine exclusive? I’m probably naive but surely no magazine is that desperate to print an article on Ash’s baby, she’s hardly a celebrity. So I can’t imagine it’s that much money?
Genuinely - most don’t get paid ANYTHING. It’s just free exposure. It’s only generally wedding shoots for big names (or big guest lists) they get the chunky fees. People like Ashley will get the few photos, maybe a loss of earnings package (their agent will say they cleared their day for a shoot for example so lost a few grand) but rarely anything else

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Genuinely - most don’t get paid ANYTHING. It’s just free exposure. It’s only generally wedding shoots for big names (or big guest lists) they get the chunky fees. People like Ashley will get the few photos, maybe a loss of earnings package (their agent will say they cleared their day for a shoot for example so lost a few grand) but rarely anything else
What’s the point then for a Z list like Ash?!

Reactions: 5
Hello have done a small announcement online post, is this it for baby girl? Also I bet she said none of this paragraph!
"Finding out the baby was a girl was the biggest thing"....fixed it for you ashley!
“so with this baby I was much more relaxed” yeah coz you clearly did sex selection. She’s vile.

Reactions: 7
What’s the point then for a Z list like Ash?!
Because she's so self obsessed, she will do for the opportunity to get a *rare* picture of herself 🤣

It's like the amount of times she flicks through these magazines when she does shoots saying how nice it'll be for the parents/grandparents to keep. What's wrong with just sending them a photo?

Reactions: 7
Quite. What a way to live and the wait must be KILLING her
Thanks @MidnightRambler for reframing it for us, makes total sense
I mean. Billie Faiers has her baby in December and we've seen photos of her on Billie's Instagram and know her name etc. SHE is on the front of this weeks OK magazine so says it all when OK think people would rather read about Billie and her 3m old than Ashley and her newborn 🤣🤣
---
Has she mentioned before she'd had a miscarriage? I'm so tired and poorly I don't remember if it has been mentioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The urge she had to stroke her bump in that insta story. ITS GONE mwahahahaha

‘I was more relaxed with this one’- right so she only plays the ‘I had a miscarriage so was more worried’ card when it suits her. Wrongun.

She’s mentioned it briefly before. She called it a chemical pregnancy in her podcast, which is usually a pregnancy that is lost before a missed period where you only know you were pregnant because you had a positive test. But then she also said she hadn’t even known she was pregnant before she miscarried so i’m not really sure how that works.

I think she said at the time she knew for a day or two, and then lost it. She said it wasn’t particularly upsetting as she’d not had time to process the pregnancy and then she got pregnant the next month with thumb.

so very much a loss for engagement, and it’s traumatic when it’s convenient for her narrative

Reactions: 10
Like everything she must have been reciting two different stories because I definitely remember her saying she didn’t even know she was pregnant but also that it was a super early miscarriage. I remember thinking make it make sense.
Surely you only know it’s an early miscarriage if you’re testing?
And if it was a chemical pregnant before her period why was she testing if she said they weren’t trying?
As usual it just seems a bit suspect like her ‘friend’ for every topic. She drops this story in when it suits her, like talking to someone on her podcast who has a miscarriage and it just all seems in poor taste.

Reactions: 12
Like everything she must have been reciting two different stories because I definitely remember her saying she didn’t even know she was pregnant but also that it was a super early miscarriage. I remember thinking make it make sense.
Surely you only know it’s an early miscarriage if you’re testing?
And if it was a chemical pregnant before her period why was she testing if she said they weren’t trying?
As usual it just seems a bit suspect like her ‘friend’ for every topic. She drops this story in when it suits her, like talking to someone on her podcast who has a miscarriage and it just all seems in poor taste.
I had a chemical pregnancy and I miscarried the day after I tested positive. When I was miscarrying it was obvious it wasn’t my period, it was awful but the early pregnancy unit did confirm it was a chemical one after doing a blood test as my HCG levels were low from the start. She may have had a similar scenario. I agree she uses the miscarriage when she wants sympathy and I think she needs to stop having a sodding ‘friend’ for every bleeping scenario in life to make out she knows her tit when she doesn’t 😒

• Heart
The fact she lies about so much (including how the miscarriage happened / when / how far along) shows how disturbed she is. I could never forget it down to the time of day & what I was drinking at the time!
I know everyone’s different but blows my mind how she could ‘relax’ during a pregnancy. I’ve found pregnancy the most lovely but emotionally & mentally draining time of my whole life. But then she sees everything as a job opportunity that she can turn into content so maybe that’s why she is so ‘relaxed’. She reminds me a lot of Rebecca Lamb who also lies 24/7 & prefers her baby girl to her boys.

• Heart
I had a chemical pregnancy and I miscarried the day after I tested positive. When I was miscarrying it was obvious it wasn’t my period, it was awful but the early pregnancy unit did confirm it was a chemical one after doing a blood test as my HCG levels were low from the start. She may have had a similar scenario. I agree she uses the miscarriage when she wants sympathy and I think she needs to stop having a sodding ‘friend’ for every bleeping scenario in life to make out she knows her tit when she doesn’t 😒
I had a similar experience, really faint positive test because i was feeling really nauseous in the run up to my period, which then started on time so if I hadn’t felt so sick and done the test i probably would have just thought I was having a really bad period. Such a weird one to process, I didn’t really tell anyone because I didn’t know for sure what had happened it was all over so quickly

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I guess today was the photo shoot for the magazine then… all dolled up and drumming up engagement

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.