Ashley James #21 A walking contradiction in crushed velvet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she actually has no idea how ‘announce’ Thumb now. It’s been too long. No one gives a tit anymore and everyone’s moved on with their lives 😂 When she does show her lets Face it, people want to see a fresh out the womb scrunched up newborn. She’ll be smiling and eating rusks at this rate.

Bollocks with ‘want to be in the moment’. She’s still eye bleeping herself taking selfies whilst breastfeeding! Who does that 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is Peak Ashley.

tit out for no reason = check
poorly photoshopped/edited wrinkles = check
super relatable 4th trimester slap caked on = check
stream of lies about why she’s not posting = check
reference to her infamous lack of maternity leave (which could have been funded by one Maldives trip and her ugly Claire’s accessories ring) = absolutely

• Haha
Reactions: 22
do we think they already have the live in nanny/night nurse?
i wish she never shows baby girl. it’s for the best for that child. mummy only wants to make money out of her kids

Reactions: 10
talking about not getting maternity leave ...while on maternity leave? make it make sense :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really wish she was actually genuine about wanting to introduce her daughter to family before sharing her with her thousands of followers, we all know it's going to be related to her being able to get the most money she can from some magazine deal.

Reactions: 13
Once she does start sharing, she's going to go WILD.

I bet she's got photos and reels from every single day and she's going to go on hyper post mode.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah cos her Gran would be totally offended at instagram seeing the baby before her. Doesn’t seem to worry about what her gran thinks when she is getting her kit off every 5 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean, her Gran probably isn’t that busy (older people generally have more time on their hands in my experience). If she really wanted Baby Girl TM to meet her gran before announcing the name then she would have organised it before now. It’s clearly just an excuse to wait for the paid magazine/alpro advert to come out first, which has obviously been delayed because literally nobody gives a tit.

‘Worked right up until she was born ‘ or something?????
Doing what exactly-God,this makes me so mad -they actually really think that ‘posting content’ is work!!
And where’s the Nan/Gran come from? That’s a bloody first,what a load of crap-think someone just said she’s waited too long (for whatever reason)-totally agree.

Reactions: 11
They all follow the same script don't they, I can't wait to share my birth story with you guys, there's so much to unpack etc etc etc. Dear lordy.

• Haha
Or do we just think that actually she’s finally had that instinctive protectiveness of not wanting to share her? Alf was/is a huge payday which he owes her for just for being male and causing her to tit her knickers in the park. She’s NEVER been protective of him. Maybe she’s finally found a love for one of her children, and dare I say it maybe Alf’s had his 2 year check from the HV and they’ve shared Tattles concerns.

(My toddler is same age as Alf exactly and we got his letter through for the 2y check last week)

Reactions: 7
talking about not getting maternity leave ...while on maternity leave? make it make sense :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I was just thinking this. Bet she will spout she had no mat leave while being MIA from socials ,for nearly 3 weeks now, as the photoshoot will be classed as work. Newsflash…most parents get a newborn photoshoot and have a chat with the photographer only difference is hers is done with a paycheque at the end of it and published to the nation so classified as ‘work’. This is 100% maternity leave.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.