Ashley James #21 A walking contradiction in crushed velvet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's enough of a celeb to even be featured in one of the little boxes on the front cover?? I can't remember what happened with her gender reveals & Alfs birth announcement, but I think it was just in the magazine?

Reactions: 9
It’s so weird that she’s waiting this long.
She’s done most stuff with Hello - Alfie’s arrival, announcing the new pregnancy and the sex of this baby when they found out.
She knew her due date as she booked the section ages ago, so just weird that it doesn’t tie in with the big magazine announcement. Unless she got bumped for someone bigger!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
this kid was born well over two weeks ago now, as a planned section. I find it so bizarre that her magazine deal isn't for this week unless she lost her magazine deal because she screwed up the last exclusive by inadvertently revealing the gender (and arguably the one before that because we all knew she was preg like two months
before she announced).

Em Clarkson - who I used to like but now also find unbearable - did at the very least post a black and white of her in the hospital with her baby name asking for time off. totally fine. a much more grown up way to treat your followers who are inherently invested in you and the reason you are able to earn a living. it's just basic respect but of course Ashley couldn't even begin to comprehend such a concept

Reactions: 18
I feel this is getting really disrespectful towards her followers now. For 6 months she has pumped them tons adverts to earn money off her pregnancy and is now baiting them with little glimpses of new baby, whilst still pushing the ads. I think she’s crossed a line and will be annoying most of her following who are likely mums and mums to be.

Reactions: 21
I’m guessing Alf went to Frinton on Thursday and they’ve gone to pick him back up today.
100%
It’s all about Ashley and Friday was TNB’s last day of paternity leave and of course they couldn’t make the most of it with both their children

• Sad
I feel this is getting really disrespectful towards her followers now. For 6 months she has pumped them tons adverts to earn money off her pregnancy and is now baiting them with little glimpses of new baby, whilst still pushing the ads. I think she’s crossed a line and will be annoying most of her following who are likely mums and mums to be.
Since when has Ashley ever thought of , or considered anyone other than herself? ....she's only in it for the "fame" 🤮and freebies and to have her massive Ego stroked

It’s certainly not a case of what SHE is waiting for, it’s probably the case that Hello have too much celebrity news lately with the Oscars, more notable baby arrivals and engagements etc. Ashley is Z List at best to these people, so they’ll cover it if and when their editorial review deems it as worthy filler, frankly. This is the key part - it would only be included if it remains newsworthy, hence her not posting photos or names, as she and 84World can continue to claim the photos and story as ‘exclusive’ news

Reactions: 22
It’s certainly not a case of what SHE is waiting for, it’s probably the case that Hello have too much celebrity news lately with the Oscars, more notable baby arrivals and engagements etc. Ashley is Z List at best to these people, so they’ll cover it if and when their editorial review deems it as worthy filler, frankly. This is the key part - it would only be included if it remains newsworthy, hence her not posting photos or names, as she and 84World can continue to claim the photos and story as ‘exclusive’ news
Hadn’t thought of it like this. What an absolutely SHITE way to live your life.

Reactions: 11
Blimey. So it’s basically do the shoot, form a queue according to your celeb status and keep the baby top secret for potentially weeks until you become important? bleeping screwed that is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Blimey. So it’s basically do the shoot, form a queue according to your celeb status and keep the baby top secret for potentially weeks until you become important? bleeping screwed that is 😂
Quite. What a way to live and the wait must be KILLING her
Thanks @MidnightRambler for reframing it for us, makes total sense

You’d have to be desperate for the money wouldn’t you?

To both share your baby for a fee in the first place; and to go to great lengths to avoid sharing your baby for so long yourself.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if it purely comes down to her not being happy with how baby looks. It sounds AWFUL but I wouldn’t put it past Ashley.
Billie is on the front cover of that magazine but also posted her baby straight away?

I wonder if it purely comes down to her not being happy with how baby looks. It sounds AWFUL but I wouldn’t put it past Ashley.
Billie is on the front cover of that magazine but also posted her baby straight away?
I honestly think it’s this 😂😂 I don’t think baby girl is the beautiful newborn she was hoping for 😂 not being mean, I love babies but sometimes they don’t look as cute until they’re a few weeks old, my daughter was the same she looked like an alien at first

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You’d have to be desperate for the money wouldn’t you?

To both share your baby for a fee in the first place; and to go to great lengths to avoid sharing your baby for so long yourself.
Remember these people are complete narcissists - not just Ashley but all of these low rent insta huns. They aren’t just desperate for the funds, they’re desperate for the attention, to be able to screenshot that magazine spread, to show how relevant they are, it’s their oxygen.

Reactions: 13
this was my suspicion after it was clear it wasn’t going to drop last night, but I did half wonder if the name had been correctly guessed here - so she was also keeping the article back before registering baby’s name in case she decided to change it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.