Ashley James #21 A walking contradiction in crushed velvet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went to the seaside… so that means Alf has been evicted and Tommy wanted to see his mum today, so they may as well have popped in to see their son 😂

Reactions: 8
The longer she's silent and not announcing Baby Girl™, the more followers she's gaining.

I wonder if she knows that half of them are only waiting for the grand announcement and will swiftly unfollow.

Reactions: 5
The longer she's silent and not announcing Baby Girl™, the more followers she's gaining.

I wonder if she knows that half of them are only waiting for the grand announcement and will swiftly unfollow.
It’s a clever game, but she’s not gaining loads..

AC8CE7B6-D3C4-4FDE-BB7D-E064895573C8.png

Reactions: 3
#Gifted
#TooAshamedThatSheWontBuyHerMumAnAfternoonTeaForMothersDay
#HelloASA
It’s Tommy’s Mum she’s with, won’t even see her own Mum on Mother’s Day. But I think she is coming tomorrow when TNB has to go back to work. (According to her schedule of skivvies)

Reactions: 5
I’m guessing Alf went to Frinton on Thursday and they’ve gone to pick him back up today.

Reactions: 8
I’m guessing Alf went to Frinton on Thursday and they’ve gone to pick him back up today.
Ready for the Nanny to illegally take him to her house again tomorrow! Or is it a lovely childminder day?
---
✨Baby Girl✨ is two weeks old and there’s still no photos or name.

I’m increasingly hopeful that she was holding out for a paid exclusive that hasn’t happened 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
When is she going to stop saying “baby girl” 🤮. Also every time she says that it makes me think all she sees that poor baby as is an accessory.

Reactions: 9
I have a baby daughter and I now can’t call her baby girl. Do you know ridiculous it is to call a 2 month old ‘baby daughter’ 😂 If I say baby girl I actually want to vomit.

Wonder how Ash is coping with the child minder run this morning now that Tommy’s back to work. I have no doubt she’ll have someone lined to do every drop off and pick up forever more cos god forbid she ever had to look after 2 kids!!!

Reactions: 10
I bet TNB is WFH so can still drop Alf off and if she isn't already here, Granny James is probably on the train on her way down.

Absolutely no way on this earth would Ash be alone.

Reactions: 11
Bet she’s not happy that TNB gets to ‘return to his normal routine’ while she’s ‘stuck with a baby and a toddler’. She can’t avoid parenting two kids forever, and I’m here for the tit show that is about to unfold. Isn’t it Easter hols soon? No childminder…how will she cope?!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.