Ashley James #21 A walking contradiction in crushed velvet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she just reveal the bleeping name already so she stops saying baby girl. My skin can’t take anymore crawling!!!
---
“You can hear babygirl hiccuping in there”. In my book that would mean the baby’s been sick. So get off your bleeping phone and tend to her.

Reactions: 14
Breakfast in bed, flowers & chocolates not enough for this entitled little madam! Tommy’s life wouldn’t be worth living if he didn’t get her a big elaborate gift that she can show off.

Reactions: 9
Breakfast in bed, flowers & chocolates not enough for this entitled little madam! Tommy’s life wouldn’t be worth living if he didn’t get her a big elaborate gift that she can show off.
She's such a dick. My poor husband tried to make me breakfast in bed with my two & all I could hear from our room was "no! No milk yet! Oh, now there is shell in the batter!" and lots of giggling from the kitchen. And two proud as punch little boys giving me pancakes in bed we're now going out for breakfast as it turns out my toddlers cannot cook very well. But, I couldn't imagine a big show & elaborate gifts. I bit of a lie in was definitely enough for me.

But, happy mothers day to all of you here that are mothers 😘 when you're ever in doubt about your parenting, just remember - you've probably never left your child in their own sick and vomit over night, you've never verbalised how much you don't like them because of their gender & you're not deliberately delaying their development. You guys are smashing it 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She's such a dick. My poor husband tried to make me breakfast in bed with my two & all I could hear from our room was "no! No milk yet! Oh, now there is shell in the batter!" and lots of giggling from the kitchen. And two proud as punch little boys giving me pancakes in bed we're now going out for breakfast as it turns out my toddlers cannot cook very well. But, I couldn't imagine a big show & elaborate gifts. I bit of a lie in was definitely enough for me.

But, happy mothers day to all of you here that are mothers 😘 when you're ever in doubt about your parenting, just remember - you've probably never left your child in their own sick and vomit over night, you've never verbalised how much you don't like them because of their gender & you're not deliberately delaying their development. You guys are smashing it 🙂
Well said! She’s got a cheek really indulging herself like that when she’s been a rubbish mum to Alf, and is probably ignoring him at this very moment while she coos over her do-over baby. She can’t even be arsed to sort him some new pjs.

Reactions: 11

Nail on the head!
I got toast in bed, accompanied by 4 kids, watching milkshake 😂 No tea or coffee as I thought it may be too dangerous when they start jumping around. I did get a bit of a lie in after and flowers. I don’t need a ring or anything else as validation.
Happy Mother’s Day everyone! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I got a lovely card and two fudge chocolate bars. I think my kids are hoping i let them have them 🤣
Happy Mothers Day 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She keeps mentioning the sea re "baby girl" (trip to the seaside and on holiday) and has two blue rings now (one march birthstone, the other sapphire) so I wonder if the name is Adria? When she showed the necklace it definitely looked like a tall letter after the A.

Reactions: 4
Still no glossy exclusive or name announcement so I’m wondering if she’s just being called ‘Baby Girl’ forever?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At this point I’m thinking the bump was a bleeping prosthetic and she’s just losing her marbles.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve been away this week so have a bit to catch up on, not sure if it’s been mentioned or not but this quote from Tommy in the Hello article online is really vom. 🤮

even he knows how self obsessed she is!

View attachment 2040004
So Tommy was happy with either? Bollocks. He knows how much she resents Alf and CBA with him, palming him off on TNB and NNB and the childminders every chance she gets. Tommy wanted a girl so Ash wouldn't bleeping cry again and go insane. Surprised she never did a post saying something along the lines of "the sperm determines the gender of a baby and therefore, it is Tommy's fault we had a boy. Therefore it's Tommy's fault I am unhappy." 😂🤢

Reactions: 12
It’ll have to come from the magazine release which is usually 9/10pm I think. As soon as they post their cover for the week then she’ll follow it up with endless posts and we’ll miss the peace and quiet..!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.