Ashley James #20 Overcooked baby, undercooked allplants, how many times have we seen her pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor boy! She’s literally prioritising editing a baby changing bag reel nobody asked for over time with her son while he’s still her only child. Alf really doesn’t need to be in childcare this week, especially not full time. Somebody needs to educate her on what the word ‘quality’ means because she quite clearly doesn’t have a clue. Why can’t she pick him up? 🤣 she’s the epitome of pathetic!

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else see the Women’s Health reel about her talking postnatal recovery? It was the talking of moving bones again 🙄🙄 Completely scaremongering!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
To her bedside in hospital ready for the photos as she leaves for the DM you mean!
she’ll be on strict bed rest for 2 weeks but I’m sure she’ll be happy to get up at 6am for glam before Hello magazine come over to do their at home shoot 🤪

• Haha
You really notice how much free stuff they get in the lead up to giving birth. Hammers it home why these influencers keep getting knocked up. Got to keep the gravy train rolling.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Poor Alf. I remember running up hills at break neck speed so mine wouldn’t be the last left in crèche ever. So unfair on the staff. Where we were they started issuing “ fines “ per 15 mins as it was the same parents over and over. Anyone can be delayed. But this clown is literally filming content / teenage style essays no one asked for. She’s a really terrible mother.

*disclaimer: I’m talking about Ashley not any genuine working parent. I know the struggle is real. Just not in Ashley land.

Reactions: 14
‘New link words - “help me”. That’s seems like delayed speech if that’s deemed something quite progressive at his age, bless him.

This is going to the new thing isn’t it… chopping up vegetables. She’ll be on the beg for a set of child friendly knives next.

Lovely day xx

No shade to Alf as he’s a darling boy but childminder report says he’s just started to say
‘Something else’ and ‘help me’
And Ash claims he can count to 100 and say all the days of the month (?!)

Also 3 carbs for breakfast??

81B411A8-5501-4159-8258-CB1AFDB5D9E8.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
even the fact she has mentioned new link words makes me think that he's probably had a speech and language referral and Ash/Tommy/probably bleeping Nana has asked the childminder to keep an eye and update on any progress on the days he's with her

amazing how he links twenty one to ninety nine with no issue eh?

Reactions: 15
If Alf has had a SALT referral I hope Ash does the right thing and keeps it completely private.

Which would include not sharing his childminder updates 🙄

• Heart
We just got our 27 month questionnaire through the post and it asks for examples of sentences of 3-4 words long. Also questions on jumping with both feet off the ground etc. Alf is what, nearly 26 months and there is a lot that it looks like they couldn’t tick off as we would all know if they could.
Fully appreciate all children develop at different stages and I really don’t like commenting on this topic as it’s such a worry for parents. It just never seems like it’s a worry for these 2 “parents”

Reactions: 16
Shut up trolls! Alf can count to 100 alright, Ashley probably has Mensa on speed dial.

• Haha
We just got our 27 month questionnaire through the post and it asks for examples of sentences of 3-4 words long. Also questions on jumping with both feet off the ground etc. Alf is what, nearly 26 months and there is a lot that it looks like they couldn’t tick off as we would all know if they could.
Fully appreciate all children develop at different stages and I really don’t like commenting on this topic as it’s such a worry for parents. It just never seems like it’s a worry for these 2 “parents”
And walking up and down the stairs…..

Actually there’s loads on here she’s done with Alf and shown on her stories once or twice. Almost like she’s been practicing.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alf’s the only child who literally doesn’t give a tit when his mum comes to pick him up from childcare, no emotion there whatsoever.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Was getting him to go up and down the stairs himself not to help her back? Pretty sure it had nothing to do with encouraging Alf’s development, poor little lamb x

Reactions: 8
Why the duck is she taking a sleeping bag to hospital with her- she's not giving birth in the open air...it's always boiling on post natal wards!....she'd be better getting some new pyjamas for Alf
...and "am I missing anything?"- how about a brain and common sense!
C4FD3974-F62E-4B6B-AD2D-39C39C47A854.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.