Ashley James #20 Overcooked baby, undercooked allplants, how many times have we seen her pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reality is I bet she doesn't feel an ounce of guilt about anything. She's far to self absorbed and self important to feel any guilt. Someone who suffers mum guilt doesn't spend a night in a 5* hotel away from their child when they're about to bring another child home. That last night would be spent reassuring and comforting your child before their life changes forever.

Reactions: 18
“I’m always the last one to pick up Alfie and the guilt… i always feel so guilty cos I’ve made someone wait for me”

Wtf? How about you feel guilty for making Alf wait and see everyone’s mum pick up before you? She just doesn’t think like a normal mum towards him 💔 If I’m a bit late for school pick up I’m always thinking of my child who will be wondering where I am?? Not the bloody teacher waiting for me!
It's actually laughable at this point how little she cares and even worse that she publicly announced it like it's the norm. It's not Trashly. Before mat leave, I was usually one of the last parents to pick up my daughter (horrendous mum guilt btw), but since I now pick her up an hour earlier she publicly announces to all that 'its my mummy, my mummy, my mummy' and it makes me feel even worse 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
These people on her podcast are enablers the way that mum talks about outsourcing elements of raising a child, like it’s a bloody business 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 14
“I’m always the last one to pick up Alfie and the guilt… i always feel so guilty cos I’ve made someone wait for me”

Wtf? How about you feel guilty for making Alf wait and see everyone’s mum pick up before you? She just doesn’t think like a normal mum towards him 💔 If I’m a bit late for school pick up I’m always thinking of my child who will be wondering where I am?? Not the bloody teacher waiting for me!
It like she’s heard about ‘Mum guilt’ but doesn’t understand it so took a stab and missed. She can’t believe she’s anything but perfect in her care of Alf.

IMO She doesn’t think he should be worried about her being late as she’s working to provide for him. “Happy mum, happy baby” absolves her from prioritising his needs or feelings.

Swear this waste of sperm is only having a Cesarean so she can use it as an excuse to not do anything with Alf.

the bigger issue here is that for most working people, their working day has an actual end time. 8-4.30, 9-5 or 5.30 or whatever. so there's a real and legitimate reason as to why they can't collect their child any earlier.

Ash spends her days filming reels in her underwear about how much better her life was when she was single and childless.

she has NO reason to be the last parent at pick up, she simply chooses to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
the bigger issue here is that for most working people, their working day has an actual end time. 8-4.30, 9-5 or 5.30 or whatever. so there's a real and legitimate reason as to why they can't collect their child any earlier.

Ash spends her days filming reels in her underwear about how much better her life was when she was single and childless.

Just like her MIC counterpart/waste of space Louise Thompson, who's also first to drop off/ last to pick up her son up from Nursery despite not having a real job
I used to dread working late and having to rush to pick up my 3 from after school club just as it was closing at 6pm , but difference was I couldn't rush a blood transfusion or chemo treatment which often had last minute complications!
.....these 2 airheads wouldn't know a hard days work if it bit them on the bum

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does she know she can’t have her nails done for her c section?

Just to add, there’s no way she will have Alf helping in the kitchen. Well seen it was a gift as she would never in a million years have bought him anything like that. She wouldn’t even get him a toy kitchen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Just to add, there’s no way she will have Alf helping in the kitchen. Well seen it was a gift as she would never in a million years have bought him anything like that. She wouldn’t even get him a toy kitchen.
It’ll be ‘No one told me I couldn’t have pretty nails’ 🙄

Reactions: 11

My nails were in bits by the time I had my cesarean and I had that nail strengthened stuff on which is clear and was even made to take them off. She just doesn't care, does she?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Exactly. It only takes someone to start a conversation when you’re just leaving work and you lose valuable minutes then you hit every red light or get stuck in traffic and it goes from there. If I was prancing around in my underwear at home I’d be on time everyday

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.