Ashley James #20 Overcooked baby, undercooked allplants, how many times have we seen her pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jasper’s 4-5 months younger, I’m pretty sure.

Wasn’t there a big deal made (by her) about first grandchild or something?

Reactions: 2
Alf behaving like that and poor Jasper crying but she's just taking photos and filming rather than showing Alf how to behave.

Reactions: 8
Jasper’s 4-5 months younger, I’m pretty sure.

Wasn’t there a big deal made (by her) about first grandchild or something?
yeah that’s what I was thinking! I think in comparison Jasper maybe started walking a lot earlier than Alf did, which is maybe why he appears older but I feel like little Alf looks quite babyish next to him!

Reactions: 8
Her nephew seems away more advanced than Alf. But that's probably because he has parents that interact with him & he doesn't get doped up on calpol & screen time.

I wonder if Alf has a developmental delay or if its just all down to Trashley & TNB rubbish parenting?! Not that it would matter if he did, she still wouldn't get him the help he needs ☹

Reactions: 9
I mean they take ages to get the concept of sharing their space or their toys to be honest, and some will probably regularly hit their peers over the head until they’re about 3/4 rather than ‘use their words’ but you have to police it, and remind them EVERY TIME that it’s just not how civilised society rolls.

Actual parenting is hard work!

Reactions: 17
I wouldn’t be surprised if Alf does have additional needs. My 2nd is going through an ASD diagnosis and my 3rd is showing obvious signs (to us - we actively parent, with bloody difficulty) but one thing is that he’s very muted socially. He shows no interest in other kids in the park etc, just stares and walks away and gets uncomfortable if someone he doesn’t know comes too close. It’s reminds me of Alf (from what has been shown)

Like it’s been said before, it’s so hard to know whether it’s down to spending his life in front of a camera/lack of direction. I don’t get why, with Thumbs arrival imminent Ash is making a spectacle of the boys as everyone’s going to be thinking ‘erm good luck 🫣!!’

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Was thinking the same @aggytha. Just seems really unsteady? Like he’s still toddling rather than actually walking? Is this a problem of ill-fitting, clumpy shoes and clothes? Or more than that?

Reactions: 6
The ‘competitors’ thing is obviously in jest but it feels like Ash does see it as a competition, at least subconsciously. They’ll never have a close relationship if they feel they’re being compared or competing. If it’s a competition someone will always feel like they’re losing and resent the other. There’s absolutely no need for a written comparison imo

And yes. Those leggings fit awfully!

Wow. You wouldn’t think Alf was the oldest from those videos would you?
I still think that something is going on behind the scenes and something has been said to Ash about his development.

You guys are the best!
On Tuesday I had my normal 38 week midwife appoint and found bump is the size of 41 weeks. Went for growth scan on wed and bubs is absolutely fine and a perfectly normal weight, however I have tit tonnes of amniotic fluid and have been diagnosed with Polyhydramnios. Google has been my enemy 🤦🏻‍♀️. The worry is if I go into spontaneous labour and my waters break, it may cause bubs to be shunted up and the cord to prolapse which would leave 3-5 minutes to get her out before the worst happens.
The good news is they can slowly break my waters in a controlled way so that doesn't happen, but now my other concern is why I have too much as it can be due to genetic conditions (so of course I've been googling everything).
Sorry to get it all out on tattle 🤦🏻‍♀️. Unsolicited advice is absolutely welcome here haha xx
---

Thank you lovely 🥰
hope you’re ok! I didn’t have the same condition as you, but was told that I may have the same complication of the cord prolapsing - it’s very worrying! I was being induced at the time (agree with whoever said it’s a marathon on here as I was induced with my first) and then had to have an emergency c section as the risk became too big in my eyes the longer I went into the induction process. If I could go back again, I would push for the C-section earlier - and that’s even with knowing about the recovery etc afterwards. Absolutely awful trying to recover whilst looking after two, all I could think about whilst trying to make my decision on C-section or carry on with induction was how long I would beaway from my eldest and hoping he would understand that mummy couldn’t pick him up - why is Ashley not having any of these thoughts?!

• Heart
Terrible ambassador for those TU maternity leggings they look so shapeless on her! I wonder if that stylist she got for her sister suggested she wear a condom hat and new balance trainers too?! 😂
those NB trainers are so ugly and clompy looking!

Reactions: 5
she mentions in her latest post that Alf prefers to be carried or to be in the pram.
considering he lives on a diet of watermelon and grated cheese, it's no bleeping wonder. he probs doesn't have the energy to do anything else

Reactions: 13
she mentions in her latest post that Alf prefers to be carried or to be in the pram.
considering he lives on a diet of watermelon and grated cheese, it's no bleeping wonder. he probs doesn't have the energy to do anything else
Even that rings alarm bells to be honest. I mean, besides the fact he is still just about toddling and nowhere near running around like most his age, to want to be in the pushchair all the time at his age is pretty unusual surely? My just over two year old rarely goes in the pushchair , he just wants to be out and about on his bike, his scooter, running, anything but the pushchair basically! Hopefully Alf reaches that stage just as she enter what she thinks is going to be her weeks of being bedbound after giving birth.

Reactions: 10
my 2 year old would be more likely to say "duck off mummy" than to sit in a pram for any longer than 1 minute lol. no joke

she goes to a football class and literally sprints round kicking every ball she finds, Alf genuinely walks at a slower pace than she did at 18 months, maybe even before

• Haha
Reactions: 14
hope you’re ok! I didn’t have the same condition as you, but was told that I may have the same complication of the cord prolapsing - it’s very worrying! I was being induced at the time (agree with whoever said it’s a marathon on here as I was induced with my first) and then had to have an emergency c section as the risk became too big in my eyes the longer I went into the induction process. If I could go back again, I would push for the C-section earlier - and that’s even with knowing about the recovery etc afterwards. Absolutely awful trying to recover whilst looking after two, all I could think about whilst trying to make my decision on C-section or carry on with induction was how long I would beaway from my eldest and hoping he would understand that mummy couldn’t pick him up - why is Ashley not having any of these thoughts?!
Awww thank you lovely.

Yes that's exactly how I feel about ash. I watched her stories about how excited she was about csection and I could understand that, if baby thumb was her first, but she's not. Alf is absolutely not even a thought for her (of course sometimes you have no choice and need an emergency csec but that's entirely different). She just can't seem to allow Alf's needs to be even slightly above her own. I don't mean that women shouldn't have the choice on how they give birth, I mean more that Alf hasn't been part of the thought process at all (well she hasn't shared that he is). I cannot find ANYWHERE where a doctor or person who's experienced a csection says they are to stay on bed rest for two weeks. Who has told her this? Why does she think this?

Reactions: 11
She’s conjured up 2 weeks bed rest in her head so people wait on her hand and foot and she doesnt have to ‘run’ around after Alf even though he’ll be in childcare.

It’ll bite her in the arse with complications which I guess will just give her content 😬

Reactions: 14
You guys are the best!
On Tuesday I had my normal 38 week midwife appoint and found bump is the size of 41 weeks. Went for growth scan on wed and bubs is absolutely fine and a perfectly normal weight, however I have tit tonnes of amniotic fluid and have been diagnosed with Polyhydramnios. Google has been my enemy 🤦🏻‍♀️. The worry is if I go into spontaneous labour and my waters break, it may cause bubs to be shunted up and the cord to prolapse which would leave 3-5 minutes to get her out before the worst happens.
The good news is they can slowly break my waters in a controlled way so that doesn't happen, but now my other concern is why I have too much as it can be due to genetic conditions (so of course I've been googling everything).
Sorry to get it all out on tattle 🤦🏻‍♀️. Unsolicited advice is absolutely welcome here haha xx
---

Thank you lovely 🥰
Hi I had this too and was booked in for a section at 39+2. I went into labour at 36 weeks and ended up with an emergency c section. I asked them to bring my section forward a few times but they kept saying no. I’d definitely push them for it to be sooner rather than later x

• Heart
“I’m always the last one to pick up Alfie and the guilt… i always feel so guilty cos I’ve made someone wait for me”

Wtf? How about you feel guilty for making Alf wait and see everyone’s mum pick up before you? She just doesn’t think like a normal mum towards him 💔 If I’m a bit late for school pick up I’m always thinking of my child who will be wondering where I am?? Not the bloody teacher waiting for me!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.