Ashley James #20 Overcooked baby, undercooked allplants, how many times have we seen her pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Letting your child eat on the play equipment = doesn’t even consider that the next child could have a life-threatening food allergy

(Also, why would you actively encourage your child eat on the filthy slide at the park anyway? 🤢)

Reactions: 9
Letting your child eat on the play equipment = doesn’t even consider that the next child could have a life-threatening food allergy

(Also, why would you actively encourage your child eat on the filthy slide at the park anyway? 🤢)
Plus, she’s openly said he’s a ‘bad eater’. So who the hell wants nutritional advice from her and her tit parenting?

Reactions: 10

Because he only ever eats in front of the iPad and that would make for a tit ad!

Reactions: 5
I find the phrase ‘watch his programmes’ (like he’s watching a bloody Louis Theroux documentary or something) as cringe as ✨ baby girl ✨
Oh me too. She’s said before that he needs to relax and watch his programmes when he gets home, like he’s just put in a full day in the office 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Such a weird ad. Why’s she shoving a penguin teddy into his hands when he’s trying eat something and balance at the top of a slide? bleeping Moron.

Why would you pay for that overpriced baby food for a 2 year old? 🤮

Reactions: 8
Sorry to derail and make this about me, but as some of you know, I am preggo (same or very similar gestation as head...fun) but unfortunately this week we have hit a complication out of the blue. My now planned homebirth is totally off the table and looking at either elective csection or induction. My mind has been going back and forth all week wondering what is the best for me and bubs. How Ashley is just so flippant about such a big surgery is mind boggling. The surgery itself doesn't bother me, but the recovery does. I have a two year old who can't have a mummy lay in bed for two weeks. She truly lives in another world. I'm definitely in a bad mood lol but having to unfollow her now as she just sees this as like a little holiday and everyone around her will have to cater to all her needs and wishes.
I’m so sorry you have all this going on then see someone like Ash being so flippant .
To add to the other experiences… baby was breech so was Offered a planned c-section or turning and waiting for labour. I successfully had the turning procedure. Fore waters broke week later so ended up being induced to avoid infection. Over 24 hours from admission and very scary times later I had an emergency c-section. It was actually, if I understand correctly, the induction drugs that caused a lot of the problems I had. I loved experiencing labour (not at the time obvs) but in hindsight I wish I’d have opted for a planned section when I found out baby was breech. I gave myself a lot of stress, pain, fear and anguish not to mention procedures and drugs for the same outcome.
My recovery was fine, of course you’re not running around straight away but I’d personally rather stitches in my belly than my bum hole 😂

Tbf, I found those silicone scar patches absolute gold. If anyone suffers with a tight or itchy scar get yourself on Amazon. £10 a pack and they provide so much relief.

Just a warning ladies, I think you can probably match some comments on her latest IG to tattlers again. You know what she/her fans are like. Don’t expose yourselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s so obvious she’s never done anything socially with children his age looking at that video and photo of him and her nephew. It’s so sad.

Reactions: 11
Trouble in paradise with Alf and Jasper this weekend 🫣 Do we think the pennies dropped that a dolly and pram isn’t going to send the 4 of them sailing off into the Frinton sunset?

She’ll still spend 2 weeks in bed with Thumb and see Alf once or twice if he’s lucky. It’s going to be a real tit show…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just a warning ladies, I think you can probably match some comments on her latest IG to tattlers again. You know what she/her fans are like. Don’t expose yourselves!
I couldn’t agree with this more.

Lunchbox’s comments were (mostly) subtle enough to get away with it, but there’s a regular bunch of people who like LB’s comments, some with open insta accounts.

Now there’s additional comments from someone who liked LB’s comments too and it’s much more obvious.

It’s leaving you wide open to being targeted by AJ or others (I’ve had messages from random people as well as her) but it’s also taking it off tattle which is one of the major rules here.

She is not worth it.

It gives her fuel for her fire too to moan about ‘trolls’ if she can link words or phrases used here to comments on her grid. It will only end badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I couldn’t agree with this more.

Lunchbox’s comments were (mostly) subtle enough to get away with it, but there’s a regular bunch of people who like LB’s comments, some with open insta accounts.

Now there’s additional comments from someone who liked LB’s comments too and it’s much more obvious.

It’s leaving you wide open to being targeted by AJ or others (I’ve had messages from random people as well as her) but it’s also taking it off tattle which is one of the major rules here.

She is not worth it.

It gives her fuel for her fire too to moan about ‘trolls’ if she can link words or phrases used here to comments on her grid. It will only end badly.
No doubt she’ll screenshot all the accounts liking and use her two weeks ‘bed rest’ as time to dig out the ‘trolls’ instead of bonding with her baby too!

Reactions: 12
No doubt she’ll screenshot all the accounts liking and use her two weeks ‘bed rest’ as time to dig out the ‘trolls’ instead of bonding with her baby too!
Yep, probably. She’ll get others involved too. She won’t do the dirty work.

I don’t ever like or comment on her insta, I never have. But if I had done I would be seriously considering deleting all trace.

Reactions: 10
Jesus, those Stories with Jasper. Alf is going to struggle big time with ✨ baby girl ✨ but she’s too blind (and doesn’t care) to see it!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I mean I guess we haven’t seen what Jasper can be like back but I love how Ashley didn’t even correct Alf for pushing Jasper out the way. She just videos it and makes sure her massive bump in her pjs is in the video 🙄

Poor Alf. Zero modelling. I wonder how he behaves at childcare. Surely he would learn turn taking / sharing etc there. ?

I mean I guess we haven’t seen what Jasper can be like back but I love how Ashley didn’t even correct Alf for pushing Jasper out the way. She just videos it and makes sure her massive bump in her pjs is in the video 🙄
It does look like baby thumb arrival may not be the blissful sibling relationship Ashley thinks it will !
poor alf looks like a mini hulk with the feet part of that thing he wears to bed ripped off !
Just buy your child some pjs that for you tight arse!

I can’t believe she’s still got that bloody kid in that fleece onesie 😳 even with the family sleeping over - has she no shame? She’s hacked the feet off when we all know she can more than afford pjs that bleeping fit! It’s just stupid.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember what the age difference is between Alf and Jasper? I always thought Jasper was younger than Alf but it doesn’t appear that way to me at all! Maybe I’m misremembering?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.