Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone PLEASE tell her she’s not in the 1%!!! Her latest story is making me FIZZ WITH RAGE!! “I’m not trying to piss off 99% of OTHER women”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just saw her latest Instagram… can she literally not have a day off? Everytime I look at her account she’s moaning/struggling/suffering/needing help/angry about people looking at her boobs etc
I get having a newborn is stuff hard work, but she seriously needs a day off the bleeping internet. There’s always something to moan about with her.

Reactions: 7
Unfollow - her page is public, you can always dip in and have nose when something is mentioned her. I stopped following all the useless Bloggers, and have a look when Tattle gives me a reason. The more followers she has the more she will spout this shite. Follower numbers is her oxygen.

Reactions: 5
Unfollow - her page is public, you can always dip in and have nose when something is mentioned her. I stopped following all the useless Bloggers, and have a look when Tattle gives me a reason. The more followers she has the more she will spout this shite. Follower numbers is her oxygen.
This is what I do 😂 don’t follow but dip!

Reactions: 4
She’s infuriating… asks for support and then seems to take offence to anyone or anything that offers advice that is anything other than breastfeed your child!!
She’s now attacking tommee tippee 🙄 for promoting formula…. Why?! Why can’t there be a balance and then there may not be more of a fed is best debate!!

she is painful!

Oh and I bet the only thing her and Lucy talk about it breastfeeding!!! Everyone thought lucy was bad in talking constantly about it but wow she is another level!!! Just feed your baby and get on with it - no one gives a tit and don’t need to see it every single feed!!!

Reactions: 8
I thought it was blatantly obvious! Numbers.
Lucy and Ryan have over 1 million followers each and this gobshite wants a cut of them for herself. As if there was any genuineness behind it🙄
🙄 you’re clever.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s infuriating… asks for support and then seems to take offence to anyone or anything that offers advice that is anything other than breastfeed your child!!
She’s now attacking tommee tippee 🙄 for promoting formula…. Why?! Why can’t there be a balance and then there may not be more of a fed is best debate!!

she is painful!

Oh and I bet the only thing her and Lucy talk about it breastfeeding!!! Everyone thought lucy was bad in talking constantly about it but wow she is another level!!! Just feed your baby and get on with it - no one gives a tit and don’t need to see it every single feed!!!
To be fair the tommee tippee quote is wildly incorrect and also really insulting.

she is painful!

Exactly! She didn’t mind being gifted the tommee tippee bottles/steriliser/kit though 🤔 #dick

I refuse to feel sorry for her for feeling down about it all. This is a woman, may I remind everyone, who said that a baby won't change her life and won't stop her from doing what she wants to do. She owes everyone a big fat apology for being such a massive dick during her pregnancy.
My youngest is 18 months and still religiously breast-feeds (mostly for comfort not id guess). Do I wish I could just galavant around doing what I want? Yes. Do I moan about not being able to do so? No. they are little for such a short while. They are the priority. She needs a good slap in the face and stop moaning about it all. And you're no EXCLUSIVELY BREASTFEEDING anymore if your baby is eating food you idiot. Gosh I wish I hadn't watched those stories. Grow a pair Tommy and tell her to wind her neck in :D

Reactions: 15
All she goes on about is wanting a break…. Stop breastfeeding then or at least persevere with giving him a bottle so you can combi feed. But then rams the fact she does exclusively breast feed down your throat!

this latest moan is so pre planned…. She’s moaned for a full day how hard it is blah blah blah and now shared information about rates in breastfeeding dropping to 1% in 6 months so she will continue to be seen as this glorified woman who has carried on despite the odds and her mental health!

your miserable so just give him a bottle…. Some exclusive breast feeders do it to validate themselves and give them their own self importance despite being miserable!

we have a friend who exclusively feeds, her husband has been in tears to us and he can’t comfort His own child cause all she wants is boob…. Surely a happy healthy baby is created by a happy family. This child has also had every illness under the sun, horrendous eczema, loads of allergies…. Like is breast really best in this instance , continuing to the detriment of family’s bonding and mental health ?!

I honestly do think the UK should change the narrative in that ‘fed is best’ so people can make own informed choices but not feel the judgement of choosing not to breast feed

This 💯🙌🏻

Reactions: 3
As someone who was unable to breastfeed but has a happy and healthy formula fed baby, I honestly cannot get on board with her constant moaning about FOMO or not being able to get stuff done because she exclusively breastfeeds. She is almost making out that she’d rather suffer with depression/loneliness/isolation etc than give her baby formula as though formula feeding is bloody torture and terrible for your baby’s health. It’s almost insulting if I’m honest.
THIS!!!! Absolutely agree with you!

Also, I don’t want to sound like one of those really annoying mums but why does she put Alfie to sleep at the top of his cot?! His head is almost touching the railings. No doubt her instinct tells her to, I’m just surprised no one has messaged her and she’s gone on a moan about it yet.

Reactions: 4
Also, I don’t want to sound like one of those really annoying mums but why does she put Alfie to sleep at the top of his cot?! His head is almost touching the railings. No doubt her instinct tells her to, I’m just surprised no one has messaged her and she’s gone on a moan about it yet.
Most likely does it so she gets a reaction, which then gives her more moaning content!! It must be exhausting being around her

I think for me the worst yet has been the cot bumpers as this can cause death (harsh but true).
Whilst extremely annoying I can let go the breast/bottle thing, I’m over that in my life now. Pouches/blw meh kids are fussy and things change. Using screens not great but can be rectified if needed. But her just being fine about unsafe sleeping is so so stupid.

Reactions: 6
Ok not dissing food pouches at all but I’m confused…… she is so vocal about breastfeeding and the benefits but then 100% of the food so far is pouches! They are great if you’re stuck but really thought she would prepare home cooked food no?

(As I said, no issue with pouches…. Just feel they contradict her whole oh I’m amazing vibe if ya get my drift).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok not dissing food pouches at all but I’m confused…… she is so vocal about breastfeeding and the benefits but then 100% of the food so far is pouches! They are great if you’re stuck but really thought she would prepare home cooked food no?

(As I said, no issue with pouches…. Just feel they contradict her whole oh I’m amazing vibe if ya get my drift).
I thought the same especially after she had a day with annabel karmel showing her all the recipes? You'd think she'd attempt to make some!
And def no shade at pouches I used them for little one as well homemade when we started

Yep, I agree. I think part of the whole weaning process (at least with the first one 😂) is the excitement of doing it all yourself. Making their first foods and all that. Not all Mother Earth is she 😂

Reactions: 8
Yep, I agree. I think part of the whole weaning process (at least with the first one 😂) is the excitement of doing it all yourself. Making their first foods and all that. Not all Mother Earth is she 😂
I don’t think she knows what to feed him.. I think before she had said her mother came down to help her steam and boil food for Alf and I thought surely she doesn’t need help doing that? I thought her mother would be there to entertain the baby while she cooked if anything but I think it was the opposite. No doubt she’ll still say she’s exclusively breast feeding too 🥴 and no hint of humility that all the women trying to advise her about BF difficulties were actually right

i love how a while back she did a poll on whether you bf or ff and reasons. Funny she didn’t go into the results of that one. I don’t think she’d have a leg to stand on

Reactions: 2
Jesus, how much crap in his cot? Does she not know you shouldn’t have loose items in there?
Also her latest post includes the sentence “obviously he’s exclusively breastfed”. She’ll never get it
9FCFF5E5-AEFD-4DBD-BD5B-B0C137AFB2CF.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.