Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning today how she can’t go out and leave Alf as she’s exclusively breastfeeding 🙄🙄🙄 and he won’t take a bottle. I thought that’s what she was paying the doula for, to get him on bottles?!

Reactions: 6
So who’s going to break it to her that once baby is weaning it’s no longer classed as ‘exclusively breastfeeding’ 😂😂

From the WHO website: “Exclusive breastfeeding means that the infant receives only breast milk. No other liquids or solids are given – not even water – with the exception of oral rehydration solution, or drops/syrups of vitamins, minerals or medicines.”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve never heard anyone say the words ‘exclusively breastfeeding’ in my life until she started spouting it 😂 and I’ve ‘exclusively’ breastfed two kids. No one cares, it’s not going on their CV in the future 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really dont get her She moans about the messages she gets but today we've had a full zoom onto uncovered boob with baby hand in her nipple and jiggling boobs walking down the street!
i feel she enjoys encouraging the attention!

Reactions: 8
I just don't get why people feel the need to share feeding photos all the time? I don't care if you breastfeed baby needs to eat so feed when and wherever is needed but why all the selfies?? I never felt the need to take a photo every time I fed my baby a bottle? Might be one or two when he was tiny and even then they weren't posted. I could understand the odd one or two but the constant need to get the camera out when baby is feeding seems so self obsessed just enjoy the moment with your baby

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How can you say you know nothing about washing machines when you are in your 30’s! She is unbelievable. It’s so beggy!
And what is there to know about them anyway? People make these decisions all the time without the Internet, get one that washes your clothes 🤣

Reactions: 2
So Alfies been ill and sure she said hes been sick and had diarrhoea. Hes still ill today yet shes let him slobber over other babies yesterday! Exactly type of parent I hated- if your kids ill keep them away from others! ..i know kids pick up germs but to knowingly go out when your child's ill and let them possibly pass a bug onto another child is so selfish!
I say this as a parent of a child who's asthmatic and never spent a full week at pre school (and several trips to A&E to be put on a nebuliser) because of selfish cows like her who sent in ill kids so they could go to gym etc. Children get ill , i know its a pain if you had stuff planned but sometimes you have to think of them and others.
Sorry git on a bit of a rant there!

Reactions: 11
So Alfies been ill and sure she said hes been sick and had diarrhoea. Hes still ill today yet shes let him slobber over other babies yesterday! Exactly type of parent I hated- if your kids ill keep them away from others! ..i know kids pick up germs but to knowingly go out when your child's ill and let them possibly pass a bug onto another child is so selfish!
I say this as a parent of a child who's asthmatic and never spent a full week at pre school (and several trips to A&E to be put on a nebuliser) because of selfish cows like her who sent in ill kids so they could go to gym etc. Children get ill , i know its a pain if you had stuff planned but sometimes you have to think of them and others.
Sorry git on a bit of a rant there!
Did she not say he had a fever too? Yet no mention of taking him for a covid test? Just still swanning about going about her day.
As for last nights bath stories, why didn’t she just tell Tommy to take Alf into the living room and let her have a bath in peace?

Reactions: 4
Why does she mention her boobs in every post! ‘Funny how my boobs were big here but now they’re even bigger’ REALLY?!! Nobody cares. Nobody!

Reactions: 10
Why does she mention her boobs in every post! ‘Funny how my boobs were big here but now they’re even bigger’ REALLY?!! Nobody cares. Nobody!
It’s like she is 15 again in secondary school and the only important thing in life is having big tits as you think it makes you more popular!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.