Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen the latest lot of photos. I’ve never known such an exhibitionist.

Reactions: 6
She is obnoxious. I would literally hate to know her in real life. She is always sooo passive aggressive, has a real chip on her shoulder, and is so fake-nice. 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
Her moving post saying it was quite a task with a breastfeeding baby

Why the need to mention breastfed at all?! Really has no impact on the situation

Just thought she hasn’t mentioned weaning in a while I wonder if she’s stopped for now

Reactions: 10
Imagine moving home wearing a skirt that’s nearly showing your fanny tho 😱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she need to get her tits out at every opportunity, I am sick of seeing them. She’s managed to turn something that should be a beautiful intimate moment into something borderline inappropriate by how much she has them out with nipples showing and everything!

Reactions: 14
Her moving post saying it was quite a task with a breastfeeding baby

Why the need to mention breastfed at all?! Really has no impact on the situation

Just thought she hasn’t mentioned weaning in a while I wonder if she’s stopped for now
She is awful, the only woman to ever have breastfed! Does she not realise that moving with a bottle fed baby would be way trickier what with prepping and sterilising?! All she has to do is whack a booby out and that's it - though she makes it way more complicated by having to post and story each and every feed her unique "exclusively breastfed" boy has

Reactions: 12
Does she need to get her tits out at every opportunity, I am sick of seeing them. She’s managed to turn something that should be a beautiful intimate moment into something borderline inappropriate by how much she has them out with nipples showing and everything!
Also sick of her saying how she was single and bought her flat on her own blah blah. WE KNOW!! FFS

Reactions: 11
I find her behaviour around bf very odd, the doe eyed posing into the camera when he’s latched on, having a whole boob out, and now I’ve noticed we’re starting to see nipple. There’s nothing wrong with breastfeeding, I just think it’s meant to be between mum and baby not the rest of the world. She’s done enough to ‘normalise’ it now 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 13
“I bought my flat as a single girl in my 30s after living in my overdraft.” WE KNOW FFS. I bought my first house on my own in my TWENTIES Ashley, can you believe it. Can you also believe that I’ve never mentioned it on social media (until now obvs).

• Haha
Yeah I am literally sick to death of her constant boob posts. Like, NOBODY CARES about your massive boobs or the fact you’re breastfeeding.
She gets on like she is the only female in the history of the planet to have ever accomplished breastfeeding. It’s sooooo boring. Nobody gives a toss, Ashley. I don’t care what anyone says, she does it to low-key gain a reaction so she can then repeat her ‘brEaSTs aRE NOt fOR sEX, tHeY aRE fOR FoOD’ rhetoric. Shut up Ashley 🥱

Reactions: 8
Literally just came here to say this, surely she’s trolling us now. Or she’s taking part in some sort of competition where you have to lob a tit out in as many different locations as possible 🙄

We get that you’re breastfeeding Ashley, for god sake no one cares anymore.

Reactions: 7
And now she is neighbours with Lucy Meck. Wonder how they can stand to be friends seeing as they both believe they are the only Woman To Exclusively Breastfeed TM

• Haha
Wow, she even managed to turn a post about the England match into her 'eXcLuSiVeLy BrEaStFeEdInG'
Ffs 😂 I think she forgets that mums who’s aren’t ‘Exclusively breastfeeding’ with young kids aren’t out on the piss either. There are more factors involved than your tits. School night, no childcare, can’t afford to go out, don’t want to go out. So no Ashley you weren’t on your own. I was in and one of mine takes a bottle. Those who bottle feed don’t just dump them on any old Tom dick or Harry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her massive ego is completely out of control now. I don’t know how Tommy puts up with it. I get the feeling that he is dispensable to her. If he ever decides he’s had enough and fucks off, I think most of us would be quite sympathetic towards him.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.