Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her so annoying when she says things like ‘I think his walking is imminent’ she’s always trying to show him as advanced (remember when she was sitting him up at 3 months?) but he only started crawling the other day and sure it was army crawling?!

Reactions: 9
"there is more to postnatal bodies than how much they weigh" I eye roll so hard every time she posts something.

Literally no one cares about how much you weigh or what your body looks like. But here you are, posting in your underwear inviting comment - only to get defensive when someone says something.

She's using her body to make money (ad with Ann summers) but kicks off when someone judges her 🤷🏻‍♀️ just put some bloody clothes on

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My 6 month old has been crawling for ages, something about the second one being freakishly strong! I can't imagine her having another if she's struggled so much with one.

Reactions: 4
Asked if she uses the products she advertises.....well, obviously doesn't use them as often as she says she does as the expiry date for her skin and me personalised skin care was end of September! .....hope she's not as careless as this with any medication for her or Alf?,
B6A82F39-194E-4D5F-9F8E-C5E0DB3A5D2F.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Poor baby! She’s using her baby’s illness with covid to advertise life insurance, with full covid photo shoot for added shock value. Also managed to get in that she’s ‘sadly’ not getting her life insurance for free though 🙄 feel so wrong.

Reactions: 13
Does her magical book that makes her the best parent in the world not talk about safe sleep guidelines 😮

Poor baby! She’s using her baby’s illness with covid to advertise life insurance, with full covid photo shoot for added shock value. Also managed to get in that she’s ‘sadly’ not getting her life insurance for free though 🙄 feel so wrong.

I saw that, the poor baby!!! Even if she didn’t know it was Covid he is still obviously poorly so why get glammed up and do a photo shoot with him 🤬🤬🤬 that poor child

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Does her magical book that makes her the best parent in the world not talk about safe sleep guidelines 😮

I saw that, the poor baby!!! Even if she didn’t know it was Covid he is still obviously poorly so why get glammed up and do a photo shoot with him 🤬🤬🤬 that poor child
Poor lad can’t stretch his legs out either it’s that small

Reactions: 3
Poor lad can’t stretch his legs out either it’s that small
That travel cot is tiny, surely it's meant for a newborn? ....not to mention the unsafe pile of blankets he's on
I had travel cots when mine were little and they could sleep in them till they were well over 1 year old
at this rate, by the time he's in his nursery he'll be going to school

Reactions: 2
Asked if she uses the products she advertises.....well, obviously doesn't use them as often as she says she does as the expiry date for her skin and me personalised skin care was end of September! .....hope she's not as careless as this with any medication for her or Alf?,
View attachment 822413
Yeah, it's ridiculous and she's such a liar. Advertised reusable nappies & her baby is literally always in disposables 🙄

Reactions: 4
And she’s now got a really big mirror. Handy for videoing that enormous ego. 💅🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And she’s now got a really big mirror. Handy for videoing that enormous ego. 💅🏻😂
I hope she's going to secure it properly....I always feel nervous when I see huge mirrors propped up against a wall when there are babies/ toddlers around , also secretly hope Alf smears his snot on it

Reactions: 7
I hope she's going to secure it properly....I always feel nervous when I see huge mirrors propped up against a wall when there are babies/ toddlers around , also secretly hope Alf smears his snot on it
Goodness, you’ve got a good point there. Lol at Alf comment 😂

Where is she going on holiday? I noticed a lot of influencers have been #gifted a Dubai trip I wonder if hers is the same

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.