Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't want to be sitting next to her on long haul flight that's for sure! ... have a feeling Alf is going to be awful on flight and she'll be so stressed- why do these influencers subject their kids to such unnecessary longhaul flights? - it's not like she couldn't have gone somewhere closer, earlier , when the schools weren't on holiday

Reactions: 8
Why can't she afford it now but could before? They don't usually charge much extra for babies.
Probably hoping for a sneaky upgrade from BA not a snowflake's chance in hell of that! ....pay for it like the rest of us plebs you cheeky mare!....I've had the very good fortune to travel business class several times and paid with it myself with my own hard earned cash ( although only once with BA and wasn't impressed tbh!....much prefer Emirates A380 or Qatar Q suite- definitely well worth the experience!) Wonder where they're going?....hope they're all up to date with necessary travel vaccinations and have decent travel insurance, now shes got a baby to consider- she doesn't strike me as the most organised traveler

Reactions: 6
She’s posted about potentially going on anti depressants and I think if she needs them good on her and she should absolutely seek help, there could be some pnd going on with her and it would be great for her to get herself sorted. The only thing I will say is maybe there’s a chance she’s underestimated how much sleep can impact your mental well being. I do suffer with anxiety and depression and when I have poor sleep it’s always worse and for ages when she’s been posting about her sleep habits with Alf I’ve always been wondering how the hell she’s doing it and not either going insane or being miserable??

Reactions: 5
Yep my 1 year old has just moved into size 5. Wonder if its a pampers ad. Never done shoes for babies that aren’t walking either

Reactions: 4
I don't understand nappy sizes then as my 4 month old is in size 4 nappies
It’s simple, follow the weight. My 2yo son is about 29lb now and just gone to size 5 which starts around 27lb varying with each brand. Size 4 goes from around 22lb up to about 33lb and I would be in shock if your 4 month old was 22lb 🤣 it’s possible but your child would be over the top of the growth chart. My 4 month nearly 5 month old is in size 3. He can get away with size 4 pull ups but the absorption is so little to what they hold so makes no sense.

Reactions: 1
i was wondering about the size bloody 6 nappies!

My son is 10 days older than Alf and is in size 4 Pampers. He’s about 25lbs and super long.

The supermarket brands are a lot smaller but still use size 3,4 etc - found this out when we had to do an emergency run and the 4s from Aldi just would not do up!

The walking comment made me laugh, our son has properly crawled since 6.5 months, army crawled since 5.5 months and took his first steps at 9.5 months. It can take the

Didn’t think babies needed a covid test to go away 😢
I’m certain it’s aged 10 and over for travel?! Where the duck are they going?!

My daughter had a Covid test at 10 days old due to being readmitted into hospital and it was absolutely horrific! Would never ever put a baby or child through that unless it was necessary.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’m certain it’s aged 10 and over for travel?! Where the duck are they going?!

My daughter had a Covid test at 10 days old due to being readmitted into hospital and it was absolutely horrific! Would never ever put a baby or child through that unless it was necessary.
Nor me, doing my 2 year old was bad enough. Poor alf

• Sad
Reactions: 3
No wonder Alf doesn't sleep at night....4.30pm in the afternoon and he's fast
45C8E6F7-39EC-4007-AE77-CD07E7E5EEFE.jpg
asleep.....there are reasons baby's need routine - he's going to be awful on long haul flight!

I just can’t with this woman…crammed into a tiny cot? Lying on a load of stuff? What the hell is he wearing … it’s not that warm! No wonder he sleeps badly
6366F79D-A7F0-4C59-9F85-F207C3F30B43.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.