Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really punishing Tommy for his night out isn’t she? She said she made Tommy pay for brunch to pay her back for ‘babysitting’ which is something she gave out about before saying that men don’t babysit their kids they parent them so that’s already hypocritical of her and then she has a half naked selfie up saying she’s tanned so she’s avoiding Alf while Tommy is on dad duty with a massive hangover ‘mwahaha’ ??? Is she well?

I can’t imagine Tommy’s friends really missed her on their night out tbh.. and I’d say Tommy deserved the break. I think she forgets that she can work from home, and decided to breastfeed, two things Tommy can’t do which is why she feels like she has the lions share with Alf, but Tommy still gets up and looks after him in the mornings before work so she can shower and eat? Is he not entitled to one night out without her? She already made him choose between going out during the day and the night out? She goes on about how she’s the only one who can feed Alf at nighttime anyway so what difference did it really make that he was out for a few hours??

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She's a hypocrite

Wonder if he made her buy him lunch the day after the NTAs when he was stuck in a hotel room!

Reactions: 10
Ah for feck sake, now she's going to be on Irish TV today, for guess what - breastfeeding, SHOCK!
Can you not keep her over there and not inflict her on us? 😠
At least its something I'd never watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she will talk about how she breastfed at the school gates 🤣

Reactions: 2
Just watched her latest stories about Alf not wanting to eat. She doesn’t have a bib on him? Ummmm…. What?
Then she openly says she needs to stop thinking of his meals as an inconvenience and wants him to eat neatly. Is she ok!? She has a BABY not a doll.

Her stories about not having a routine with Alf really baffle me. I get that she is one of those mums that doesn’t want a baby to change their life and ‘the baby will just slot into MY life’ type of person but sorry that’s selfish IMO. a baby that age needs some sort of routine now. He should have a bedtime. No wonder she is all over the place and disorganised, her days literally have no schedule. Even before having a baby your day has a routine ie: with work times etc. find her approach to parenting and life in general really hard to understand.

Just watched her latest stories about Alf not wanting to eat. She doesn’t have a bib on him? Ummmm…. What?
Then she openly says she needs to stop thinking of his meals as an inconvenience and wants him to eat neatly. Is she ok!? She has a BABY not a doll.

Her stories about not having a routine with Alf really baffle me. I get that she is one of those mums that doesn’t want a baby to change their life and ‘the baby will just slot into MY life’ type of person but sorry that’s selfish IMO. a baby that age needs some sort of routine now. He should have a bedtime. No wonder she is all over the place and disorganised, her days literally have no schedule. Even before having a baby your day has a routine ie: with work times etc. find her approach to parenting and life in general really hard to understand.
I think I mentioned on this thread before I was surprised she hasn’t really mentioned weaning as I thought she’d be that Mum that documents every meal followed by a clean plate photo and saying how good he is at eating
He’s 9 months now and feel her stories today are from a early weaning point of view like just realising now he can play with his food, not sure why he won’t take a spoon off her etc, I dunno the way she talks makes it sound like their starting out/new to it etc

don’t really get the whole ‘i want him to eat neatly’ he can wear those coverall bibs then be as messy as he wants and keep his clothes neat underneath
Feel like she’s making this far more complicated than it needs to be

she is so scatty

Reactions: 5
Poor little bugger is eating his dinner just in a nappy from the look of it. Like @Rainbow1 said, those coverall bibs are the way to go.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she needed to be reminded that her child might want to play/investigate the food he’s eating instead of just politely accepting spoonfuls of whatever she wants to give him…

As much as I will never agree with her that breastfeeding photos are not attention seeking or potentially very damaging to her son's future mental health, I do feel for her.

She is obviously very sensitive and is unable to admit she might ever be wrong. Like with the weaning advice, she had to add that "I already knew that he should get messy".

If she doesn't want to hear advice or remarks or they make her anxious, maybe she should set some boundaries on what she does and does not show. I'm sure she would argue that breastfeeding is her life now, but I think there are plenty of influencers who have managed to show just a bit of their life as a mum and continue with their previous content. And this probably protects them more from the "trolls" (most of whom are probably kind, well meaning fans trying to share their tips and experience).

She seemed to be very popular until she started to be a know-it-all first woman to ever have a child

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her disorganisation gives even me just watching her stories anxiety.

She’s going to an event later today and wants her hair blow dried, but hasn’t booked any appointment, so is walking around her area to try and find somewhere that’ll squeeze her in.

That, and remembering the other day she had baby swim at the last minute and had to rush out the house with Alf half dressed for it.

She really needs to get some structure into her life, if not for her, definitely her child. When he eventually has school and she needs to get things organised and planned for him in preparation, it can’t continue like this…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else irritated by her saying that her comments on the new Sky TV aren’t an ad?! So she’s a Sky ambassador, sharing images from a PR event for their launch and is receiving her gifted tv next week.. how is that NOT classed as advertising? She regularly reviews her gifted products and says that they aren’t ads but surely for Instagram purposes they should be marked as such?

Reactions: 9
Poor little bugger is eating his dinner just in a nappy from the look of it. Like @Rainbow1 said, those coverall bibs are the way to go.
I’ve got to be honest I think it’s just an anxiety thing. I am quite similar (sorry). I didn’t wean my first until 7 months old and I had major anxiety over the mess he made I don’t know why it just was hard for me and he’s 2 next month and I still get it. I have done all the bibs and overall bibs in the past and hated it all and for me having him just in his nappy made it less stressful for me and in turn for him too. Our home is warm so it’s not like he is sitting there cold, it just allows me to let him be more free with eating and for me to not get so worked up. People mah not understand but I guess that’s not their problem how I let my child eat and same goes for her I guess.

Reactions: 7
I hate the way she says she would like to share more around her beliefs etc but doesn’t want people to think she is in anyway judging others or saying others are doing it wrong, but it’s the way she delivers what she’s saying. She laughs and says ‘can you imagine doing it that way?!’ As though she’s almost mocking others for doing it differently to her! She’s such a walking contradiction.

Reactions: 6
Sky Ambassador, Alpro Ambassador, Dyson Ambassador... The Exclusively Breastfeeding ambassador as well I assume😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Latest stories- up every 30 minutes during the night with Alf. The Child needs a routine, that would help so much with that I’m sure. I totally get the causal approach of going with the flow and letting the baby sleep on you all night but he’s 9 months now, not far from being one- IMO he needs some sort of routine by now, and his own sleep space so he knows once he’s down in there it’s time to sleep. She has made a rod for her own back.

Reactions: 4
Her approach to no sleep routine etc clearly isn’t working for her so maybe she needs to admit defeat and try something new instead of being defensive about it. Of course all babies are different but surely it’s also trial and error until you find the right fit?!

Reactions: 4
It's weird isn't it? She admitted that she should change her approach to weaning but why not sleep as well? Its like she has backed herself into such a corner on this one and needs to be right.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.