Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t with this woman…crammed into a tiny cot? Lying on a load of stuff? What the hell is he wearing … it’s not that warm! No wonder he sleeps badly View attachment 835012
Considering all the books she reads which makes her think she is an expert, she hasn’t got a clue.
That cot is too small so most likely waking himself up when he moves in his sleep. Maybe change his nappy as it looks pretty full.
Dress him appropriately for the weather, poor little thing is most likely waking up freezing!! Also clear his cot of unnecessary tit!!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
I just can’t with this woman…crammed into a tiny cot? Lying on a load of stuff? What the hell is he wearing … it’s not that warm! No wonder he sleeps badly View attachment 835012
I’m not even sure what he’s lying on?! He also most be the worlds most inactive sleeper doesn’t be roll over in his sleep/move around?

if she is really surviving on as little sleep as she says I’d be looking at what I can change and no I don’t mean ‘sleep training’ which she gets on her high horse about whenever sleep is mentioned but BASIC like a cot that is actually suitable for his age/appropriate clothing like sleeping bag/blackout blinds/white noise?!

it actually baffles me

Reactions: 7
...but she read that DK classic “The Science of Parenting” that she swears by, I’m not sure if she’s mentioned? Twinned with her instinct / intuition that’s telling her to put him in a tiny crowded cot so😝🥴

Reactions: 5
My son is in a cot bed and wakes himself up because he wriggles to the top over the course of four hours and bangs his head 🙈

I know the risk of SIDS significantly drops after 6 months but having what looks like a folded duvet underneath him just isn’t safe. Surprised she’s not had a gifted gro bag for him!

The unmarked all plants ad annoyed me yesterday.

Will be interesting to see how she copes with Alf's sleeping or lack of on holiday
He desperately needs a routine and she is just being extremely selfish and self centred. He doesn't need to be waking every 20 mins and breastfed now that he's weaning . I'd get him into his own decent sized cot in a sleep bag and switch those goddamn awful disco lights off in his room , he's over stimulated .

Will be interesting to see how she copes with Alf's sleeping or lack of on holiday
He desperately needs a routine and she is just being extremely selfish and self centred. He doesn't need to be waking every 20 mins and breastfed now that he's weaning . I'd get him into his own decent sized cot in a sleep bag and switch those goddamn awful disco lights off in his room , he's over stimulated .
Agree with everything you’ve said, but of course he still needs to be breastfed as she doesn’t use formula and he’s under 1

Reactions: 4
Agree with everything you’ve said, but of course he still needs to be breastfed as she doesn’t use formula and he’s under 1
I think the poster meant he doesn’t need to breastfeed every 20 minutes throughout the night not that she shouldn’t do it anymore

Reactions: 8
Not every blinking 20 mins though! 🙄
even if he was teething he should be able to self soothe by now after he's been comforted and given calpol and made comfortable
once he starts moving more/ standing he's not going to be able to stay in that teeny tiny travel cot!

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she’s cramming him in the travel cot so he’s “used” to it for when they go on holiday.
Throw jet lag in the mix and I’m sure his sleep will be 👌

I wonder if she’s cramming him in the travel cot so he’s “used” to it for when they go on holiday.
Throw jet lag in the mix and I’m sure his sleep will be 👌
ABD54987-9CF4-47D2-AF32-CB2E199786F9.jpeg
They both look absolutely knackered

Not sure why she’s asking for luck with her journey - she has already been there for at least 13 hours according to tommys story..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why would she do that? Unless she wanted the engagement of posting that but had to post the ad first??

Reactions: 2
Why did she need to fly all the way to Mauritius? It’s a 12 hour flight with a baby. Couldn’t she have even gone to Dubai or somewhere, which is half the flight time, given that she’s just going to stay in the resort anyway?

Reactions: 2
Not sure why she’s asking for luck with her journey - she has already been there for at least 13 hours according to tommys story..
what a strange thing for her to lie about… she must know that people might follow Tommy. When is she planning on letting us know she’s got there 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.