Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really didn't need to take Alf at all. She just likes to make it look like she's making all these sacrifices and like she's the only one who can tend to him

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why is she purposely slouching in the alpro add to give herself rolls and look more relatable!! She’s so transparent it’s frustrating!

Reactions: 5
I thought this as well! There’s no way she wears those gym leggings pulled that low down they just look so uncomfortable 🙄

Reactions: 3
Wow, she proper fancies herself when all dolled up.
also her latest post…does she really view raising her child as babysitting?
2EA1F8D5-F8F2-4F76-8D80-0DDDBC90CDEF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
She really hates Tommy doesn’t she!

Also makes me laugh how she’s so preachy re breastfeeding and all the benefits it had for his health and development but she can’t be arsed planning his meals in advance, she just gives him what they have in.

Reactions: 12
She really hates Tommy doesn’t she!

Also makes me laugh how she’s so preachy re breastfeeding and all the benefits it had for his health and development but she can’t be arsed planning his meals in advance, she just gives him what they have in.
She's going to have to get a whole lot more organised with weaning once Alf is eating real food and not purées....Hello Fresh and All plants isn't goin to cut it with a toddler in the house....she's just so scatty and disorganised, I wonder if she has adhd? Or maybe she's just really stupid and didn't think having a child would 'interfere' with her lifestyle
unlike her poor dog, Alf is not a lifestyle accessory that can be pawned off to her parents

Reactions: 4
Tbh I’m really surprised she hasn’t given weaning much of a mention until now

Can we all just take a moment to congratulate Ashley today on her momentous decision to wear a high neck dress for the first time instead of having everything on show because she is EXCLUSIVELY BREASTFEEDING (although her new reel took care of this instead incase you were worried)🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
NO ONE with body confidence issues sits in front of a mirror in underwear

and then posts that to 310k followers 😂

get her point she’s not as skinny as before but she’s not overweight. Maria Fowler is another one. Please revisit this stuff if you’ve got an actual weight issue not a few pounds of baby weight. Imagine how bad it’s making people feel who’ve put on serious baby weight. Friend of mine put on 5 stone post partum!

Reactions: 11
I hate it when she says posting breastfeeding is not attention seeking. To me, it is the most attention seeking thing you can do!

In her stories she says she posts it because it is natural and she does it all the time. So is going to the loo, changing baby's nappy, having a drink of water but we aren't bombarded with thousands of shots of her doing that.

I hate it when she says posting breastfeeding is not attention seeking. To me, it is the most attention seeking thing you can do!

In her stories she says she posts it because it is natural and she does it all the time. So is going to the loo, changing baby's nappy, having a drink of water but we aren't bombarded with thousands of shots of her doing that.
i agree with the attention seeking bit, but pleaseeeee can we stop comparing breastfeeding with going to the loo etc 🙄. It’s not the same thing. Ever.

Reactions: 9
I managed to breastfeed my 3 children for total of 5 years....not once did I feel the need to flash my entire boobage in public
Alf is already becoming distracted when feeding in public, she needs to realise this and do something about it

i agree with the attention seeking bit, but pleaseeeee can we stop comparing breastfeeding with going to the loo etc 🙄. It’s not the same thing. Ever.
Ok, I'm not trying to be rude here, I'm just generally intrigued as to why you don't like the comparison?

Reactions: 2
You want me to explain why I don’t like a comparison between going to the toilet to urinate/pass faeces, to feeding an infant?
I think the comparison was more in relation to how Ashley excused the issue of her taking pictures with her boob out constantly …. Saying that it is her normal day but obviously doesn’t really show any other content of a ‘normal day’ other than having her boob out or in underwear

I think the comparison was more in relation to how Ashley excused the issue of her taking pictures with her boob out constantly …. Saying that it is her normal day but obviously doesn’t really show any other content of a ‘normal day’ other than having her boob out or in underwear
Totally totally agree with what you say. I was trying to make the point that when breastfeeding comparisons are discussed, it always seems to come back to using the toilet as a ‘normal day’ and not anything else

Reactions: 1
Both normal parts of the day however, so far this morning I have spent about 4 hours breastfeeding. “In comparison” I have spent about 1 minute in the toilet having a pee 😂. So actually the two are not comparable in many ways!

I was just worried that I had missed this common opinion and accidentally offended everyone..!! Like I don't know are avocados good or bad? Should I dress my daughter in pink or not? Is JK Rowling right or wrong?

I can see why you might not enjoy the comparison but to me it is the most natural one, there is no other natural process that I do more than go to the loo, shortly followed by feeding my baby. I am probably just desensitised due to the amount of time I spend cleaning little people's bums

Maybe I should ask Ashley to ditch her goal of "normalising" the completely normal act of breastfeeding and start desigmatising toilets

Reactions: 1
Somehow I think we'll be shown Alf's pictures heading off to college with the #exclusivelybreastfed. 🙄

• Haha
Somehow I think we'll be shown Alf's pictures heading off to college with the #exclusivelybreastfed. 🙄
ashley will be hanging around outside his college with a low cut dress on with her tit hanging out like ‘Alf do you want some din dins’

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.