Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posts video of herself in lingerie online that clearly shows the outline of her genitals but doesnā€™t want attention from men !!!!111!!!1

Ok Ashley.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I canā€™t get over it. Iā€™ve never had a pair of pants do that without me sculpting it, why tf would you post it to your insta! Sheā€™s a fruit loop

Reactions: 8
Makes me lol when sheā€™s standing in front of a mirror and she pouts into her phone.

I may be imagining it but I think Tommy looks weary in the latest set of photos. She must be so difficult to live with.

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s trying to desexualise womenā€™s bodies as the primary purpose of her breasts are to feed her childā€¦yet dresses up in sexy lingerie whilst her son is watching cartoons in the background šŸ¤Æ wonder if she will continue this behaviour as he grows up.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why does she keep taking his nappy off then wonder why thereā€™s tit all of the bed? How many times has she done that now

Reactions: 11
Your baby is hysterically crying, if course the first thing you do is video him! Absolute weapon. Iā€™m sure she lets him get to that point purposely to try to make out he needs her constantly. Iā€™m sure he would be absolutely fine without her for a good few hours but she wouldnā€™t have any content

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s the literal definition of a hot mess. I canā€™t understand how this thread is so quiet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Your baby is hysterically crying, if course the first thing you do is video him! Absolute weapon. Iā€™m sure she lets him get to that point purposely to try to make out he needs her constantly. Iā€™m sure he would be absolutely fine without her for a good few hours but she wouldnā€™t have any content
He's probably exhausted from being over stimulated and being hauled all over the country so that Ashley can do what Ashley wants with absolutely no routine whatsoever....surely she could leave him in hotel room in the peace and quiet with Tommy and some expressed breast milk while she does her set , otherwise she'll have to accept that her career has to take a back seat while Alf won't settle with anyone else

Reactions: 7
Why video your child distressed!!!!
Women and men leave their children daily to earn a living ā€¦. It is normal stop acting like a bleeping martyr

Reactions: 10
I listened to her podcast today (needed some background noise while I worked pls donā€™t judge haha) she was talking about when she left Alfie with Tommy to go to the NTAā€™s. She said he drank milk from a cup and only had a little meltdown but the only thing he didnā€™t do was sleep without her - which she kind of liked.

She seems to be doing everything she can to make sure he will only settle with her but then complains when sheā€™s so exhausted by it and canā€™t do the things she wants to do šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Make it make sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why would she film him crying like that? I think if my baby is crying the last thing I'm going to do is film them!?

• Sad
All that upset from her poor son being thrown around the UK for the sake of just literally pressing play in a room full of people šŸ™„

Reactions: 10
Does she really only just plug in her laptop to the decks with her choice of choonz and then press a few buttons?....she's not even properly 'mixing' ...Mark Ronson she ain't!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she really only just plug in her laptop to the decks with her choice of choonz and then press a few buttons?....she's not even properly 'mixing' ...Mark Ronson she ain't!
This totally wrecks my head. Some of my best friends are DJs. Actual ones. Who have spent years collecting records, learning a craft and knowing their crowd. Its sickening that these Z list ā€œ celebsā€ call themselves DJs IMO. Made even worse that you would put a young baby through those journeys which he clearly isnt up for to just show up plug in a laptop and pose šŸ™„

Canā€™t believe no ones mentioned the insta story of her breast feeding on the train. I mean, I can believe it because we are so used to it by now but why does she have to have her whole massive breast completely out to feed him. Every other mother I ever see breast feeding does it so discretely you barely notice. She is so unnecessary itā€™s ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.