Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how she thinks she's going to go back to her pre-baby independence once she stops breastfeeding. Yeah ok she won't be tied to having to feed him every couple of hours but she won't be able to come and go like she could before. A night out needs planning, arranging babysitters etc, a day out takes organisation, packing baby bags , are you going somewhere suitable for babies/toddlers etc.
While you can get your baby to fit into your previous lifestyle to some extent you're still always considering their needs so you're not totally independent, you don't go back to the pre-baby independence until they're teenagers.
I'm sure Tommy will soon tire of her bitter hard done by woman act, yeah the patriarchy is tit but she's not the only woman experiencing it, and she won't be the woman who changes the world
Exactly. It’s almost like she thinks us formula mums have life SO easy and there aren’t any other challenges. As far as I know (and I’m sure we’d know about it) she’s had no colic or reflux issues to deal with. She’s such a hard done by soul.

Reactions: 7
Exactly. It’s almost like she thinks us formula mums have life SO easy and there aren’t any other challenges. As far as I know (and I’m sure we’d know about it) she’s had no colic or reflux issues to deal with. She’s such a hard done by soul.
Exactly! She doesn’t know everything about all aspects of parenting. I didn’t breastfeed so don’t know what is involved truly and wouldn’t comment. I formula fed and did every single night feed and most of the daytime ones aswell and didn’t go for a night out until my first was probably a year old or so? And that was just a meal and a couple of drinks and back within a couple of hours. It MAY be easier to leave baby logistically but not emotionally because guess what formula feeding mums actually have the same bond that she has with Alf we’re not detached from our babies emotionally because they’re not feeding from us. She really is clueless.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
get tested for Bordeline Personality Disorder, take the required medication or therapy or whatever it is needed and sort yourself out!!
I know you probably don’t mean to offend but I suffer with bpd and in my opinion Ashley does not. She’s just an entitled, selfish, pompous woman!

I’m not sure what she expected from motherhood. I bf but that was my choice so no I don’t go to Pilates classes, see a private physiotherapist etc. I haven’t had my hair done or been on a tv show 😂I’ve never been separated from my child but I don’t want to be. If I wanted to be I wouldn’t have breastfed or at least tried to introduce a bottle a lot earlier? But she doesn’t want to do that because then she would have 1. No reason to show off her tits (I’m sorry but it’s true) and 2. Nothing to complain about.

I feel really sorry for her child when he grows up and sees all this online, the internet is forever. I’d be very embarrassed if my child found a load of photos of me breastfeeding her online one day. Some things are natural but not for everyone to see. I don’t deny breastfeeding is a magical experience but I wouldn’t feel comfortable putting it online, not to mention all the pedos who might look at that kind of thing 🤢
I also feel very sorry for her partner who seems to put up with an awful lot. The constant ‘I used to be single’ narrative must be quite upsetting for him

Reactions: 10
Her stories a couple of hours ago, she’s shedding a few tears into the camera whilst her partner pushes the buggy he must be thinking ‘what is going on here?!’
I feel for her son having so much put online about him and Ashley constantly oversharing about a range of topics.

Reactions: 9
Her stories a couple of hours ago, she’s shedding a few tears into the camera whilst her partner pushes the buggy he must be thinking ‘what is going on here?!’
I feel for her son having so much put online about him and Ashley constantly oversharing about a range of topics.
I get it must be tiring but she has had more help than most people at this stage. His parents kept coming over so that she could take an hour or two to herself, Tommy bathes and dresses Alf every morning so that she has time to shower and put her make up on and she had that doula come round each week as well to look after him and take him out for walks. She’s making out she’s a single mum with no support 🤣

Reactions: 13
I get it must be tiring but she has had more help than most people at this stage. His parents kept coming over so that she could take an hour or two to herself, Tommy bathes and dresses Alf every morning so that she has time to shower and put her make up on and she had that doula come round each week as well to look after him and take him out for walks. She’s making out she’s a single mum with no support 🤣
I thought exactly the same - she had hours of help from the doula. Yes some of it was so she could work but she also went to get her nails done, and other things. Plus she used to get the physio woman to look after Alf when she had her 1:1 Pilates…she really doesn’t know how privileged she is

Reactions: 3
i might tune in to Jeremy Vine this morning! ..Ashley is going to be on discussing how parents should be able to bring their children with them to work! its something shes passionate about according to the fb post!
She really has no clue about the real world does she lol!
No work would get done..i know from experience of visiting the office when on Maternity leave with a new baby and others parents doing the same everyone downs work and goes over to make a fuss, chat to the parents, entertain any siblings they maybhave also come in . Thats only occasionally imagine that every day 😄.
It would be nice for parents to have an onsite crèche maybe but as for taking them everyday to be with you as you work ..its just not realistic or even practical in a majority of work environments!
Is she going to take Alfie to dj sets late at night?..of course she isnt !
Be interesting to see how she reacts to any apposing views 🤔

Her story…. ‘Big companies can provide gyms why can’t they provide a crèche’….. erm they are called nurseries and you pay for them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How did she manage to get pooed on? I feel like she does these things on purpose to prove a point. If you're going on television surely you'd take extra care while feeding etc to make sure you're not shat on. They're letting her bring her child to work and the first day she just happens to get poo all over her dress. I've had a newborn, I know poosplosions can happen but she needs to use a bit of common sense.

Reactions: 13
Gosh she’s so rigid and looks so uncomfortable in the studio. Maybe taking your children to work isn’t such a good idea when they are sleeping and everyone in the vicinity needs to talk quietly?! Imagine that it a call centre or at a hairdressers 😂

And of course she had to get the boob out on live telly
Course she did!
she’s so pre meditated I actually think she is a very dangerous woman!
All of her posts and moans was a run up to her breast feeding on TV

and I’m sorry…. Take children to work?!What happens if your job is highly sensitive I.e social worker or you work on a busy ward…. No you can’t take your children to work because then you wouldn’t be working, this isn’t a society thing it’s real life! Your paid to do a job, if you don’t want to work, don’t, if Tommy doesn’t want to work, don’t! Stop feeling like the world owes you something just because your female and have a child

I am female and have a child but I hate raging feminist

Reactions: 14
Any parents who had to work at home with their children during covid will confirm bringing your children to work is not feasible. No parent can fully commit to work and having a child there; you ultimately end up doing a rubbish job of both!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How did she manage to get pooed on? I feel like she does these things on purpose to prove a point. If you're going on television surely you'd take extra care while feeding etc to make sure you're not shat on. They're letting her bring her child to work and the first day she just happens to get poo all over her dress. I've had a newborn, I know poosplosions can happen but she needs to use a bit of common sense.
Yes imagine if the poonami happened if you were at work in say a solicitor's office.....great professional ambience with the smell of poo in the air!
I work in a hospital and we have workplace nursery, but with v limited spaces and only open 9-5 so not practical for the majority of staff who work shifts...and even then you can't be popping down to breastfeed your child at a moment's notice, it's just crazy!
I personally had to take a career break of 8 years when I had my 3 children ( and youngest went to school) otherwise my nurse's salary would have been more than wiped out!...it's crap but I knew this when I had kids and factored it into the house/ lifestyle we were able to have when they were young ...she's just so entitled!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.