Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t watch the programme but if she thinks we should be able to take babies to work and be productive then she really is an idiot. Alf isn’t even mobile yet. You’d just spend the day having to chase the baby around. Do what the rest of us do and either put baby into some sort of childcare or be a sahm

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Didn’t someone say someone commented on her post yesterday or the day before saying it would be so great to see someone breastfeed on tv? There’s no way that didn’t spur her on to do it. Also poor Alf when he grows up and there’s footage of his mother breastfeeding him on tv 🥴 she really is so selfish, she has no idea what the real world is like or what potential damage she could be doing to Alf. Like someone else just said, she has an agenda to push, you’d swear she was the first mother to ever exist. How come every other mother can just get on with things even when they’re incredibly hard and trying times? She feels entitled to whinge about everything like it’s so important this and that change to suit her? She has so much help and so much privilege she has no idea. I feel sorry for Tommy like imagine you could never just have a light hearted conversation with her, there’d always be tears and drama and a lecture and somehow it would all revolve around her.

Reactions: 12
Didn’t someone say someone commented on her post yesterday or the day before saying it would be so great to see someone breastfeed on tv? There’s no way that didn’t spur her on to do it. Also poor Alf when he grows up and there’s footage of his mother breastfeeding him on tv 🥴 she really is so selfish, she has no idea what the real world is like or what potential damage she could be doing to Alf. Like someone else just said, she has an agenda to push, you’d swear she was the first mother to ever exist. How come every other mother can just get on with things even when they’re incredibly hard and trying times? She feels entitled to whinge about everything like it’s so important this and that change to suit her? She has so much help and so much privilege she has no idea. I feel sorry for Tommy like imagine you could never just have a light hearted conversation with her, there’d always be tears and drama and a lecture and somehow it would all revolve around her.
this is exactly what I thought! Let’s hope he doesn’t get teased about it when he’s older

Reactions: 5
Very happy to see she hasn't made it onto the DM's sidebar of shame with her stunt (and that definitely what it was)
I wonder if her old management or her used to pay for stories on there as she was on there loads during her pregnancy - and before that when she was known as David Walliam's ex

And of course she had to get the boob out on live telly
absolutely unnecessary 🙄
Feel free to breastfeed but on national tv? Why is it so shoved in peoples faces by her and yet people who don’t want to see it get called pervs because apparently it’s sexualising it? No, it’s just I don’t want to see her tits and her poor son hanging off them in front of the whole world all the time 🙄

Oh, another thing I wanted to mention - her breastfeeding friendly clothes. Why are they 95% long dresses where you have to whip the whole boob out? I have no problem feeding my 18month old in public, but I do it discreetly, not wearing something that requires me to pull my whole boob out 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If you would’ve preferred him not to be there then why bring him!? Yesterday you said you expressed milk and he could have that in a sippy cup/cup? And he’s weaning so could have food?

At least she finally expressed gratitude for her poor partner

Oh, another thing I wanted to mention - her breastfeeding friendly clothes. Why are they 95% long dresses where you have to whip the whole boob out? I have no problem feeding my 18month old in public, but I do it discreetly, not wearing something that requires me to pull my whole boob out 😂
This exactly! I’m the same, I prefer to wear t shirts so I can just pull them up and you don’t see anything. Or I wear bras with the panels on to give a bit of modesty. I wouldn’t have the guts to get my whole boob out 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So she's not grateful to tommy for being a good dad but only grateful that he followed after her all day? Poor guy must feel so used. She he's like an experiment to her. She must have thought let me have a baby and then prove that I can do everything on my own be cause I don't known if I mentioned I was single and it was the best time of my life!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She landed on her feet with Tommy. He didn't even want to be shown on TV, he seems so modest for someone so typically handsome (not my type but I can see it.) She's such a pain in the hole, I wonder if he secretly thinks it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Slight change of subject but whatever happened to the Mamas & Papas crib she was advertising a few weeks ago? Was it literally just on loan for the ad?!

She really is so predictable. This whole silly stunt was so predicated. I knew as soon as I came on here this evening there would be a screenshot of that silly witch with her whopping great tit our live on tv. Bet he didn’t need a feed. You can imagine it can’t you, waiting to go live on air when ‘quick, Tommy, give me my prop and I’ll lob my tit in his mouth just to get us some more coverage/cash’. Like someone else said about the outfits, it’s like she goes out of her way to find the dresses which require her to pull her whole boob out. The complete opposite to what the majority of women are looking for because no one cares to make such a big deal out of how they feed their baby. You’ve got to laugh haven’t you.

Reactions: 15
I'm really not trying to be nasty at all but the insta story of her blinking incessantly showing of her brows - is it just me being blinded by my dislike for her or do her brows look terrible? The brush upwards effect really doesn't suit her. I'm surprised she thinks she's getting the hang of it because her brows looked much better before

Reactions: 6
I'm really not trying to be nasty at all but the insta story of her blinking incessantly showing of her brows - is it just me being blinded by my dislike for her or do her brows look terrible? The brush upwards effect really doesn't suit her. I'm surprised she thinks she's getting the hang of it because her brows looked much better before
lol she really thinks she’s gods gift doesn’t she 😂

I notice now all her ads have to have Alf in… to prove she’s a ‘working mum’ or something 😂

Yet another entitled mumstagrammer trying to stick up for working Mums with their head in the clouds. My kids categorically couldn’t come to work and me be able to sustain my career - I couldn’t get my boob out to feed them at work, not because of anyone’s levels of offence or prejudice but because I physically couldn’t do my job properly with a babe in arms. All well and good when you’re sat on a panel show but I’d like to see her breastfeed and DJ or for her women’s health physio to properly examine and treat her whilst holding a baby … it’s just not real life.

That stunt was embarrassing and unnecessary, her son is on 3 meals a day and can drink from a sodding cup … throw him a melty stick and some cool boiled water and get your head out of your backside Ashley

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She infuriates me so much. I’m in a Facebook breastfeeding group and someone posted a picture of her on Jeremy vine saying how amazing she is and what an example she sets, loads of comments saying how inspiring she is. I just don’t get it?! I was terrified of breastfeeding out and about until I realised I could be so subtle people wouldn’t even realise. Surely that’s normal life? Not getting your entire boob out! Why does she think she’s making such a difference to this topic. She posed for Ann summers whilst breastfeeding, yet then moans that it shouldn’t be sexualised!
so annoyed she’s tagged mother pukka in her post.. who is doing genuinely important work on the topic of childcare and working families, Ashley seems to think she can tag on because she thinks employers should have a crèche! She just misses the point completely, every time.

Reactions: 11
I've said before I don't care when or where you breastfeed baby needs food you feed them but what I will never get is all the photos online. I couldn't breastfeed so my 11m old was on formula from the start I never felt the need to photograph and document every feed I give him. Might have one or two photos but that's it. If she bottle fed would she take a photo at every feed or is it only when she cab get her boob out

I always enjoy feeding even with a bottle it's a time that quiet and peaceful and just me and baby. I can only imagine ots the same breastfeeding. I wish she'd enjoy her baby and those special moments instead of grabbing the phone to film it!

Reactions: 8
She infuriates me so much. I’m in a Facebook breastfeeding group and someone posted a picture of her on Jeremy vine saying how amazing she is and what an example she sets, loads of comments saying how inspiring she is. I just don’t get it?! I was terrified of breastfeeding out and about until I realised I could be so subtle people wouldn’t even realise. Surely that’s normal life? Not getting your entire boob out! Why does she think she’s making such a difference to this topic. She posed for Ann summers whilst breastfeeding, yet then moans that it shouldn’t be sexualised!
so annoyed she’s tagged mother pukka in her post.. who is doing genuinely important work on the topic of childcare and working families, Ashley seems to think she can tag on because she thinks employers should have a crèche! She just misses the point completely, every time.
Exactly this - all of mine have been breastfed for varying amounts of time and I have never once had to sit with my entire boob out . I agree with the whole ‘they’re just boobs’ dialogue but I’ve never been made to feel like feeding or having my engorged, leaking waps out is sexual because I DON’T POST PICTURES OF ME DOING IT ON THE INTERNET. Simple. The Ann Summers thing is such a good point and yet another example of her using Alf to turn a profit. If you’re wearing sexy breastfeeding lingerie then good for you but we don’t need to see you feeding in it whilst you’re advertising how sexy it is

Attention seeking or not I do think it’s good to see breastfeeding normalised. The other people in the studio kept on chatting like it was so normal (which it is), I do think it’s a positive message to spread considering how low our breastfeeding rates are.
He was definitely hungry too, you can see him searching for food.

Still doesn’t take away how annoying she is though 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.