Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t have it both ways? Like either she’s honest and says yeah I’m struggling, which is going to lead to people saying ‘maybe try this, or do this differently’ as what she’s doing ISNT WORKING for her, OR she doesn’t need any advice because she’s absolutely FINE with it. She can’t have both.
Someone in her family needs to give her a shake, Instagram isn’t a diary and she doesn’t get to be rude to people just because she has followers. If it’s that annoying for you, turn off your messages or like everyone else, stop complaining 24/7.
She must be so draining to live with. Honestly if she was my friend she’d call me a troll because there’s no way I’d be nodding and smiling along to all of this, no one said motherhood was easy but she makes it much harder for herself and then gets bitchy when someone points that out? I agree with what that person said, sometimes you need to look after yourself first so that you can be the best mum you can be, you’re not going to be at your best on 45 mins of sleep a night? That’s ridiculous and it’s just being indulgent. Alf is going to expect that all the time now and neither will be happy about it?

none of what that person said was an attack, they just repeated what Ashley has said back to her and all Ashley’s responses back were just contradicting herself, Jesus she’s insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she gives him medicine for the teeth? That's the only thing that touched the sides with my daughter and my newest, I have a feeling she wouldn't though.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she gives him medicine for the teeth? That's the only thing that touched the sides with my daughter and my newest, I have a feeling she wouldn't though.
Same the teething granules were a saviour and I only knew about them from a friend who gave me unsolicited advise and it was a life saver!

Reactions: 3
I’m sure she said on her stories today that she gave him teething powder. I honestly can’t bear her. I don’t even follow her anymore but I check her stories when I read this thread.

She’s a walking contradiction, can’t wait for him to sleep through or stay in his own bed but loves co sleeping so much because she’s done her ✨research✨ But also is so tired she can’t function because of it and is clearly miserable that’s why she goes on about it all the time 🙄

Winds me up complaining about people sending her messages with advice, don’t put your tit online then if you don’t want messages about it ffs!

It’s clear she thinks her way of parenting is superior to anyone else’s no matter how much she protests that she doesn’t judge anyone else.

Reactions: 4
28DA9C12-1BFF-438B-9F1B-523DD843AD97.jpg
She contradicts herself...how can she be a misogynist and have a negative perception of mums? ...surely she's all for women not against them?

Reactions: 6
I don't think shes very bright tbh!
This is the issue with a lot of people of her ilk. They want to sound bright and full of ideas, but they’re actually just used to being pampered and told what they want to hear, so they THINK they’re clever. The most dangerous thing in Z Listdom is believing your own hype (bullshit)

Reactions: 10
Could you imagine if Tommy left her because of the ‘don’t know what the future holds comment’ she would be on here bashing men left right and centre and saying how she’s a strong single mum and men are just sperm donors. I couldn’t imagine her being cool with it. But if she left she’d expect her followers to understand

Honestly do we need another mummy podcaster? Don't get me wrong I have listened to and enjoyed a fair few of them, but they all seem to have the same guests always having the same conversations

Reactions: 8
“I wanted to drag in my celeb friends” - god, she’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s going to be twice as insufferable now.. she said the podcast is about different perspectives but what’s the betting she’ll be sour if someone actually challenges what she’s doing? She’s 100% going to act superior as well no matter who it is she’s talking to, I think in her mind she’s done all this by herself like a single mother with no help, and she can’t wait to share her journey. Who gave her this idea like??

Reactions: 6
I don't mean to sound unkind but I feel she has really made a rod for her own back with the baby led sleep approach and lack of routine (quite aside from the disco lit nursery!) Of course Alf prefers sleeping in her bed where he can nurse for comfort, and he has learnt that if he wakes up and cries he gets to go into her bed, so why would he stop? If my children woke in their cots I would settle them and check they were okay, but wouldn't automatically take them back into my bed, and they learnt to settle themselves. I had to go back to work and couldn't have coped without getting (at least some) undisturbed sleep.
This sort of opinion is a bit annoying - not saying you’re annoying, just the need to have an opinion - as it’s like mum police. Let people do what they want with their babies. It’s got nothing to do with anybody else how I raise my children and I feel she has that same right to be honest. I’d say my approach to motherhood is very similar to hers minus the boobs out at every given opportunity. I bf but discretely. And actually my toddler still bedshares and my new baby too and I love it 😬😬😬
No hate here just don’t like the “rod for your own back” expression… like who cares lol it’s their child! That’s all.

I do agree as I co sleep with both of mine for an easier life, I think it's just the way she goes on and on and on like she's the first one to ever do these things. Like we've all said here most normal people are just getting on with things.

I do agree as I co sleep with both of mine for an easier life, I think it's just the way she goes on and on and on like she's the first one to ever do these things. Like we've all said here most normal people are just getting on with things.
Exactly! I wouldn’t judge someone’s parenting because I don’t know their life or their child the way they do obviously, but she acts like she’s been the first woman to give birth, breastfeed, deal with sleeping and teething problems and it’s grating. Still not judging her parenting BUT if she comes on every single day complaining multiple times about the same things then people are going to point out solutions to her problems.
The difference is none of the mams on tattle continuously complain to thousands of people or try to act superior in their parenting methods.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.