Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she is doing is to prove a point, you don’t read a book to resonate with your maternal instincts… maternal instincts are natural and just there. She breast feeds with her full tit out to hit back at people and ‘men’ which sits in line with her hatred for them and society, she is trying to act all maternal and going on about attachment blah blah because it comes so unnatural to her.

Reactions: 7
She’s absolutely mad. She’s constantly justifying what she’s doing, who is she trying to convince that it’s working and the best thing for Alf? We can all see that it’s not working, she’s only trying to convince herself. It’s completely barmy. Like a previous poster said, by this age things should be getting easier. Of course each age has different challenges but sleep should be settling down now and breastfeeding should be getting less often. But you keep telling yourself what you are doing is best for everyone Ashley.
Also, wasn’t it really quite warm yesterday? I’m
not far from Essex and here it was 22 outside and my babies room was 26. Why is Alfie wearing so many layers in bed, including a hat?!

Reactions: 13
I don’t get this attachment stuff she goes on about, surely whilst responding to their every need is basic, needed and a good thing, so is being away for short periods of time which shows the child you come back (I know he is quite young probably applies to older children). My friend responds to every whimper her child makes and tbh the child is a real winger and she has similar sleep problems. There’s another mummy vlogger that is up half the night breastfeeding their baby of a similar age and it comes across to me that she craves to be needed. People need to cut themselves some slack jeez

Reactions: 6
She is so self righteous yet doesn’t have a clue! Initially liked her as a fellow new mum but seen right through her. False, beggy, entitled and talentless. Millions of women breastfeed and have babies are not exploiting them for quick cash. Don’t understand where she’s trying to go..she can’t breastfeed forever ..but I’m sure she will try

Reactions: 4
Poor Alf, he looks so upset and under the weather in her post. He will want cuddles from his mum not used as entertainment on the internet 🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️🙄 x

I feel so uncomfortable watching the new post when Alf looks so clearly ill! Jerky, barely
to sit up, not liking either too loud noise or light in his eyes and clearly needs mummy cuddles not a phone shoved in his face for the ‘gram!!!!
Eurgh! Why? Why when your child is ill is your reaction to make a whole reel making a “joke” about being a “cool mom” and putting a video out to the world of your child so clearly in distress for entertainment? Like hun? You okay….?
Wish the post would be removed for poor Alfs sake - the Dad should be making a stand here. I would be fuming if my partner posted something similar of my child on his socials! And I’d imagine Alf will be fuming when he watches this as a teen/adult in the future. Makes it even worse when Ashley’s Instagram is her job. It’s like child exploitation! He’s already used as a prop in almost all her ads just leave the poor child alone when he’s ill ffs!

I feel so uncomfortable watching the new post when Alf looks so clearly ill! Jerky, barely
to sit up, not liking either too loud noise or light in his eyes and clearly needs mummy cuddles not a phone shoved in his face for the ‘gram!!!!
Eurgh! Why? Why when your child is ill is your reaction to make a whole reel making a “joke” about being a “cool mom” and putting a video out to the world of your child so clearly in distress for entertainment? Like hun? You okay….?
Wish the post would be removed for poor Alfs sake - the Dad should be making a stand here. I would be fuming if my partner posted something similar of my child on his socials! And I’d imagine Alf will be fuming when he watches this as a teen/adult in the future. Makes it even worse when Ashley’s Instagram is her job. It’s like child exploitation! He’s already used as a prop in almost all her ads just leave the poor child alone when he’s ill ffs!
Meanwhile , Ashley making good use of having a make up artist for her work/ shoot so that she looks all glam and put together....ffs woman , your child is ill and exhausted looking too - stop making it all about you as per usual , I'm sure you could have cancelled the job , and in fact you most certainly should have forgone this work booked ages ago 🙄 Tbh, surprised her tits didn't make an appearance in this reel

Meanwhile , Ashley making good use of having a make up artist for her work/ shoot so that she looks all glam and put together....ffs woman , your child is ill and exhausted looking too - stop making it all about you as per usual , I'm sure you could have cancelled the job , and in fact you most certainly should have forgone this work booked ages ago 🙄 Tbh, surprised her tits didn't make an appearance in this reel
Just noticed that she had to take Alf to A&E for antibiotics and moaning her mum couldn't go with her - like y'know Covid 🙄 , yet still didn't take down the earlier reel of her looking glam .Did manage a boob shot though with Alf looking v poorly

Last edited:
The boob shot 😖 that thismummystory she quoted also spends most of the night breastfeeding the baby, carrying her around, rocking her, complaining how hard parenting is whilst the other 3 boys run around trashing the house or most of the time are on their iPads

Wtf is that reel?! Poor lamb looks so sick/fed up and she’s prancing around

unbelievable

Reactions: 3
Wtf is that reel?! Poor lamb looks so sick/fed up and she’s prancing around

unbelievable
Yeah 😂 if you look on her page that’s the only reel she does of her rocking the baby with quotes 😑 you wouldn’t know she has other children

Reactions: 1
Yeah 😂 if you look on her page that’s the only reel she does of her rocking the baby with quotes 😑
Oh yes I’ve commented on her thread before! (Thismummystory) always thought it was the same reel popping up then realised it was a different one filmed everyday!

I’m interested to know with Ashley’s reel if she filmed it hersel or if someone else did, makes for uncomfortable viewing when he’s quite clearly poorly!

Reactions: 2
How was none of her friends or family commented to her personally how distasteful and cruel that reel is? If my baby is sick I would 100% get a carers day and stay in pjs looking after him. I think she needs help not in a patronising way but seriously

Always find it funny when she says people always feel they have to prove they’re right or their opinion is the best one… when any time anyone gives her advice she basically calls them out and says it’s wrong or patronising? So essentially, she criticises people for doing the exact same thing she does!

Reactions: 10
Is she really complaining about hospitals, after we’ve endured a pandemic and is now whinging about people for calling her out?

Also, why does she feel the need to keep banging on about breast milk? Yes it’s great but how about don’t subtly put down mommas who formula feed their babies and can’t provide breastmilk!
Can see right through her 🙄

Reactions: 6
I honestly think she’s unwell. Her behaviour seems quite unhinged to me. Why does she care so much that people pointed out what she said about council tax was incorrect? Yet she looks fuming, and has again gone on Instagram when her babies poorly, to make a pointless story. I had a feeling she’d take him to A&E! Not sure why she didn’t just take him to the doctors earlier in the week if his temp wasn’t improving and she was worried. I know sometimes they get much worse in the evening but she’s said he was ill for days now. And now she’s throwing the ‘my babies been in hospital!!’ Line around for attention and sympathy. She just wants constant compliments and for people to tell her how great she is! I remember her slagging off the GP surgery earlier this year when they wouldn’t see Alf when he’d been sick and she was saying the care was crap, so it’s not like she hasn’t had to take him for a review before. Her mums there, her brother, she literally has so much help. Yet she says she was so tired this week she ‘vomited’. Something just seems really off to me, I can’t put my finger on it. Is the self confidence thing all an act?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly think she’s unwell. Her behaviour seems quite unhinged to me. Why does she care so much that people pointed out what she said about council tax was incorrect? Yet she looks fuming, and has again gone on Instagram when her babies poorly, to make a pointless story. I had a feeling she’d take him to A&E! Not sure why she didn’t just take him to the doctors earlier in the week if his temp wasn’t improving and she was worried. I know sometimes they get much worse in the evening but she’s said he was ill for days now. And now she’s throwing the ‘my babies been in hospital!!’ Line around for attention and sympathy. She just wants constant compliments and for people to tell her how great she is! I remember her slagging off the GP surgery earlier this year when they wouldn’t see Alf when he’d been sick and she was saying the care was crap, so it’s not like she hasn’t had to take him for a review before. Her mums there, her brother, she literally has so much help. Yet she says she was so tired this week she ‘vomited’. Something just seems really off to me, I can’t put my finger on it. Is the self confidence thing all an act?!
She’s unhinged. No doubt about it.

Reactions: 5
Poor Alf being swung around while she sweeps up leaves for Instagram.
It had me ill incase he fell out. She has family there and a poorly child. I don't get this need to film every aspect of her life. These are things most of us do daily without a second thought.........without the need to record it and post on social media. She needs to put the phone down and just get on with life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.