Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop analysing everything like how does she have the energy to dissect every little thought, feeling, word that she hears, sees and thinks? She goes on about being so busy with Alf but she has time to overthink everything, it doesn’t make sense to me. So far she’s gone on about normalising breastfeeding and normalising napping. Two things that in most people’s opinions are already normal, or people just don’t care. I don’t have kids and I love a nap?? What’s the issue like who is saying you can’t have a nap? I would expect most mothers of young kids to need a nap if I do and I don’t have kids 😂 I think she gives herself this role of ‘normalising’ things to make herself feel important because in terms of show bizz etc she’s quite irrelevant now, which I thought with a new baby would be the least of her worries and nearly a good thing. But it’s easy for her to get engagement with all these claims of hers. And then she feels like she has a ‘cause’.
So weird that someone posted about her and Tommy because I noticed she said something in a q&a about ‘enjoying being in love’ and it hit me that I’ve never picked up on any sort of emotion between them? You know the way you see a pic of a couple, not even ‘celebs’ even just people you know and you know they adore each other? I’ve never gotten that with Ashley and Tommy. It makes sense that maybe the relationship started off as something more casual because the whole ‘I didn’t want a man’ yet joined a dating site, not even a hook up site makes no sense, and they seem very platonic with one another. He seems so laid back with all of her ups and downs he’s nearly like a friend because if my partner was that erratic it would get to me as well? Obviously it would with a friend too but it’s not the same, emotionally. I couldn’t imagine being in a relationship with her at all and when asked about marriage she said ‘neither Tommy or I know what the future holds’ ??? I understand that’s technically true but would you really want someone you’re apparently in love with to be basically saying yeah sure we won’t get married because we might break up? We might not, but we might? And she’d surely follow it up with ‘I’d be fine if we did break up’ 🙄 maybe I have it all wrong but he comes across like he just wants an easy life and adores Alf and she comes across so hard done by, and just not a nice person at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Again baby probably can’t sleep because of all the light! It’s so stimulating in there
I know this ridiculous maybe have the lights on when they are going to sleep but not all night long! Setting yourself up for a nightmare if they rely on that

Also why would you take the time to set up the camera to record while you try and put baby down to sleep who honestly needs to see that!

Reactions: 10
I don't mean to sound unkind but I feel she has really made a rod for her own back with the baby led sleep approach and lack of routine (quite aside from the disco lit nursery!) Of course Alf prefers sleeping in her bed where he can nurse for comfort, and he has learnt that if he wakes up and cries he gets to go into her bed, so why would he stop? If my children woke in their cots I would settle them and check they were okay, but wouldn't automatically take them back into my bed, and they learnt to settle themselves. I had to go back to work and couldn't have coped without getting (at least some) undisturbed sleep.

Reactions: 9
I co sleep but I don't breastfeed so I get a lot more sleep than she does. Every 45 mins? Forget that! Give him a dummy or something!

Reactions: 6
I co sleep but I don't breastfeed so I get a lot more sleep than she does. Every 45 mins? Forget that! Give him a dummy or something!
I’m pretty sure she’s got a dummy for him but I’ve only seen her use it once for some reason. I definitely would not be waking every 45 mins

Reactions: 1
I think she protests too hard at the sleep situation
Saying he’s only sleeping for 30 mins at a time but last week he slept fine
I always thought he was up most the night

Reactions: 1
She always apologises when she hasn’t posted for a day, when in reality it’s a blessed relief for the world. She must never have that phone out of her hand, it’s worrying how often she posts (considering 99% of the time it’s negative).

Today she is saying she is struggling, not sleeping, weak, sore and sad… oh but also we have a #gifted peloton rip off bike that we’ve set up, used, filmed and posted ads for - even though we never get more than 30 mins at a time before another meltdown:rolleyes:

Her content is so contradictory and her self-absorption is Olympic standard. I wonder what Tommy’s family make of her?

• Heart
If she thinks he might have tongue tie why not get it sorted then he would surely wake up less? I've no idea but it seems like she likes to make things as hard as possible for herself so she can complain about it

If she thinks he might have tongue tie why not get it sorted then he would surely wake up less? I've no idea but it seems like she likes to make things as hard as possible for herself so she can complain about it
And then posts ‘I’m not going to complain about it..’ followed by a load of complaints 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
From personal experience, if her child was tongue tied, she would not have enjoyed breastfeeding. My youngest was diagnosed with tongue tie straight after birth and only got it snipped at 8 weeks, and by then it made no difference. Every feed was agony.
so for her at 6 months to all of a sudden say that he’s tongue tied is stupid. Also I’m sorry but how would him being tongue tied all of a sudden affect his sleep? Just grit your teeth and get through it like all of us have.

Also that story with Alf and Tommy in the bath 😳didn’t leave much to imagination there did she😂

From personal experience, if her child was tongue tied, she would not have enjoyed breastfeeding. My youngest was diagnosed with tongue tie straight after birth and only got it snipped at 8 weeks, and by then it made no difference. Every feed was agony.
so for her at 6 months to all of a sudden say that he’s tongue tied is stupid. Also I’m sorry but how would him being tongue tied all of a sudden affect his sleep? Just grit your teeth and get through it like all of us have.

Also that story with Alf and Tommy in the bath 😳didn’t leave much to imagination there did she😂
Agreed. 16 weeks for my little girl, I hated breastfeeding but she physically couldn’t take a bottle. If he had a TT she would not be enjoying herself

Reactions: 2
If she loves co-sleeping so much, why is she so desperate for him to sleep in a different room or in a cot on his own? 😂

• Haha
Honest to god she gives me a pain. She thinks she know everything and it's her way or the highway. No-one is allowed an opinion if it differs from hers. And if anyone dares to message her and offer any advice to help her she calls them rude and weird. All she does is moan moan moan and more moaning. She has some real issues

Reactions: 10
She’s the one that’s rude. I don’t see anything in that message that is judging, that person is purely trying to help her see things a bit differently but because it doesn’t fit her ‘standards’ she’s automatically a judgy mum? Her response makes her the judgy one!

• Heart
Those lights in his room are wild, no wonder he’s struggling it’s like a disco

Exactly she wants to act like she’s got it all together and thought of everything and shut down anyone’s opinions but she’s doesn’t know everything and if she’s gunna put her life out there then what she’s expect? She is an absolute drag

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.