Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think something quite girly, maybe Aria or Arabella. Ariel?! And then a nod to Alfie’s middle name… Ocean, Aqua, Blue, Rain etc etc.

I personally don’t understand people who are able to name their babies whilst they’re still in the womb 🤣 we never found out the sex of our daughter so that made things a little tricker but we didn’t decide between our final 2 names until we saw her little face!
We named our daughter 5 years before we even started trying to conceive her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon it will be August or Aurora ( Rory) I work at a private hospital and both those names have been very popular recently and she is so original 🙄🙄 or like others wouldn’t put it past her for Ashley junior!

Reactions: 10
I was hellbent on having all 4 of my kids names. Then they were born and looked nothing like their names and ended up with something completely different!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
God if she calls her Adelaide, I’m not having anymore kids 🤣

That’s what my son would have been if he was a girl and we still love it.

She's been reported loads because she's terrible at actually declaring her ads properly, but apparently little Miss Grade A student can't learn how to do her job properly
This is what bugs me with influencers- when they moan about having to declare ads etc - it’s literally your job - it’s a pretty sweet job and if that’s what you choose to do and want to be taken seriously then declare your ads or freebies takes 2 seconds to put “ad” at front of post it’s so so lazy

Reactions: 12
I think she’s basic enough to go Auraelia, then she can be Rae Like the sun, and Alfie is the water - cringe!

We named our daughter 5 years before we even started trying to conceive her 😂
Haha same. Had my twos names picked out for years. Only their middle names weren't planned, but they were born on birthdays of their great grandparents so went with them.

My num had seven of us and refused to NOT have a name for any of us before the birth 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is what bugs me with influencers- when they moan about having to declare ads etc - it’s literally your job - it’s a pretty sweet job and if that’s what you choose to do and want to be taken seriously then declare your ads or freebies takes 2 seconds to put “ad” at front of post it’s so so lazy
Absolutely. This is my absolute biggest bug bear. It’s not fair to people who don’t understand how Instagram works, how they end up earning money from clicks and purchases or even just those who can’t afford all the needless tit these arseholes peddle claiming they’re essential (even the nappy caddies, for example. You absolutely don’t need that. Some wipes and nappies dotted around the house are absolutely fine and adequate if that’s all you can afford.). Eugh. She makes me absolutely sick.

Reactions: 8
I still think Ava or maybe Amelia/Amy

Ada is too close to Ad, which might remind her of all the Ads she never declares 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The crushed velvet sofa dress was worse than we anticipated 🤣 Ridiculous.

71DA1DB9-6BC5-4B4B-9345-E7557E8DAFB8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I reckon it will be August or Aurora ( Rory) I work at a private hospital and both those names have been very popular recently and she is so original 🙄🙄 or like others wouldn’t put it past her for Ashley junior!
She’s a Gilmore Girls fan, isn’t she? So yes, she could go for Rory - or Lorelai…

• Angry
Reactions: 3
The crushed velvet sofa dress was worse than we anticipated 🤣 Ridiculous.

View attachment 1949399
Its even better than I imagined 🥲
---

I loved Augustus and Atticus for a boy. But my husband said we weren't rich enough to call him that & he'd have to make his own way in the world, so needed a better normal name. 2.5 years later, I love our little boys name but still bitter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s in for a shocker if she thinks having a caesarean isn’t going to cause pelvic floor dysfunction 🤣

The next thing will be her moaning about her core strength and muscle tone afterwards!

54C9FC1B-BAA5-4E1F-9C32-7FCA06D92CBD.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.