Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will go for Amelia, Alice or Ada some famous feminists so she can say she named her after them. I posted a few pages ago about the people (it was a google search I didn’t actually know of them 😅)

Reactions: 11
We really struggle with baby names and haven't found out the gender before birth (but I am also quite firmly against sharing even name suggestions before baby is here safe), Ashley has posted this tease to try to keep up engagement (as well as showing off her gifted necklace), yawn!!

Reactions: 11
Just when you think her outfits can’t get any worse and she goes full Matrix on us.
She WISHES she were as cool as Neo.
Can you imagine a fantasy dystopian world in which Ms James were the hero? She’d be so busy filming herself against a backdrop of tanks, skulls and immolated buildings that the baddies would be able to saunter into her HQ and wipe everyone out without her noticing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think something quite girly, maybe Aria or Arabella. Ariel?! And then a nod to Alfie’s middle name… Ocean, Aqua, Blue, Rain etc etc.
What's Alf's middle name?
I agree on this, Arabella, Annabelle, Annalise, Aurora, Ariana something very feminine!

Guys, are we forgetting a big possibility name wise… Ashley Junior! Can’t think of anyone more suited to naming their daughter after themselves! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What's Alf's middle name?
I agree on this, Arabella, Annabelle, Annalise, Aurora, Ariana something very feminine!
His full name is Alfie Rivers Andrews (yes that’s RiverS)

I don’t think it sounds right with the surname but maybe I’m just being petty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Came here to say the exact same thing. No one said that what an absolute knob. My baby was born dead on 38 weeks and weighed 9lb 15oz - no healthcare professional said my due date wrong. What a load of tit she talks
I’m so very sorry for your loss. So much love to you. Xxx

Reactions: 3
I’m going with Aoife. A nod to Tommy’s Irish side. The ASA have been in contact with her then 😂😂

I had my first baby late by 6 days and was 9 pound 14 and my second was early and 11 pounds! Both me and husband are similar build to ash and Tommy. I didnt have gestational diabetes, I just cook em big! I think she does too. I think baby girl will be over 10 pounds and trash will be gutted she doesn't have a cute small baby

Reactions: 7
Alpro, Allplants, Airwrap? It definitely won’t be Ad because she doesn’t acknowledge that word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Perhaps Asbestos for the name, cos she’s done her research and it’s actually totally safe, her dad was a firefighter don’t you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's been reported loads because she's terrible at actually declaring her ads properly, but apparently little Miss Grade A student can't learn how to do her job properly

Reactions: 10
I’ll pick, Alexandra (Alex or Ally)
Allegra (Ally again)
Ada
Amelia (Amy)
Aisling - if she wants it Irish and sounds like Ashley but she wouldn’t be that smart or subtle
Adeline (Addie)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.