Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On this whole, I must have been 42.5 weeks rubbish. She clearly doesn’t understand percentiles. It’s not like 9.5 would put Alf above 95th percentile at 41.5 weeks anyway, but does she realise that by keeping him at the same weight and giving herself an extra gestational week she actually drops him down the percentiles?!? She’s basically making her story less of a drama which we all know isn’t like Ash!

Reactions: 14
Watery names… Delta, Brooke, Rain, Marina, Fisher, Pearl, Tallulah, Ariel, Severn, Eden, Tamar…. I could actually see Tallulah and think it’s sweet, perhaps a bit out there for Ash though.

Google says Adriana means sea or water but it also says Doris means gift of the ocean. .
Little baby girl Doris James Andrew 💕😂

Aquamarine for March also feeds into the watery idea
adriana or ariel. it has to start with an A. maybe aphrodite or angel

Reactions: 5
Baby girl will obviously be all deliciously pink and not cross and wrinkled when they pluck her out. Poor old Alf being so cooked! I had an ELCS too and my boy was having a wee as they lifted him. Imagine if baby girl’s first act is to be weeing and spoiling the exit video 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also she doesn’t think about genetics. Her and Tommy are both tall, well built people. Genetically they can’t have teeny tiny over due babies 😂

Reactions: 12
So my baby was 2 weeks overdue (confirmed not made up by me) and he only weighed 7lbs 7oz so how does that work in Ms James grade A student medical opinion?! 😂

Madness that babies all weigh different amounts and it has nothing to do with their due dates, what a concept 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My first was two weeks overdue and 6lb13, baby number 2 was only a few days over and 8lb7. Ashley talks out of her arse.

Reactions: 10
My 10 days late lad weighed 9lbs11oz. He was on the 99.6th centile for weight and height. It happens. But he wasn’t even the heaviest baby born that day. Just bleeping get over it Ashley. Alf wasn’t even that big.
---

Also, how does she know ✨baby girl ✨ won’t be that big? She might be? Second babies are usually bigger, even if the C-section is at 39 weeks.

Reactions: 11
She assumes she knows absolutely everything when every single baby weighs differently & nothing is accurate when they’re in the womb 🫠
I know a mum who had her second at 38 weeks in 45mins at home on the floor, why is she so confident that won’t happen to her? No time for getting a taxi to the hospital over an hour away let alone a c-section if baby girl comes that quickly!

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if it’s just me but I think gifts like this are really tempting fate before the baby arrives?
I always think that. I don’t think I realised how worried I was about my babies being delivered properly until they were safely on my chest. I didn’t even want baby stuff in the house until the last mo possible. Let alone flashing expensive and unnecessary gifts like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Waffling story, freebie gift story, oh and just incase you've forgotten what I look like, here's one of ME in a bikini talking about MYSELF and how LOVELY I looked

Reactions: 10
I think something quite girly, maybe Aria or Arabella. Ariel?! And then a nod to Alfie’s middle name… Ocean, Aqua, Blue, Rain etc etc.

I personally don’t understand people who are able to name their babies whilst they’re still in the womb 🤣 we never found out the sex of our daughter so that made things a little tricker but we didn’t decide between our final 2 names until we saw her little face!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.