Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bleeping netmums podcast ‘people celebrated me for giving birth without pain relief …. Well I had pethodine’ …. THATS PAIN RELIEF!!! You also had gas and air (pain relief) and a tens machine (yep you guessed it, pain relief) I’m honestly going out of my mind that she’s pedalling this whole trauma narrative based on not getting pain relief when she had at least 3 forms. It’s so disingenuous but part of me thinks she’s such a compulsive liar and narc that actually she now believes her own narrative.

Reactions: 34
The sister looks years younger than Ashley, a good gap there is have thought.

Reactions: 10
It’s also dangerous. Imagine some prospective first time mum listening to that and thinking ‘hang on, my midwife’s been talking about gas and air, so that’s not going to relieve my pain?’ I’d be frightened ! If she wants to reap the rewards of being an instamummy she has a duty to give clear and accurate info.
Two posts in ten mins argh god I’m so peed off!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Haven't posted for a while but just watched that patio reel and duck me she's the cringiest BERK, just the CRINGIEST bleeping berk that I ever did see 🦇 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That bleeping netmums podcast ‘people celebrated me for giving birth without pain relief …. Well I had pethodine’ …. THATS PAIN RELIEF!!! You also had gas and air (pain relief) and a tens machine (yep you guessed it, pain relief) I’m honestly going out of my mind that she’s pedalling this whole trauma narrative based on not getting pain relief when she had at least 3 forms. It’s so disingenuous but part of me thinks she’s such a compulsive liar and narc that actually she now believes her own narrative.
And you can count a birthing pool as pain relief too. I was fucked off when I had to get out believe me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Such a successful instahun
It is one of her worst posts. Why does she go on about diet industry and pressure to lose weight, she hasn't ever carried any bloody weight. She has a terrible diet, devoid of nutrients. It could also hit a nerve for people that unfortunately can't carry a baby, or run a marathon, or can't afford to travel.
Tone bleeping deaf as usual.

131FAC62-0DD8-4D02-9F64-C16C396DBF70.jpeg
Latest post been up hours and this is the number of likes she gets. Haha. Love to see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It is one of her worst posts. Why does she go on about diet industry and pressure to lose weight, she hasn't ever carried any bloody weight. She has a terrible diet, devoid of nutrients. It could also hit a nerve for people that unfortunately can't carry a baby, or run a marathon, or can't afford to travel.
Tone bleeping deaf as usual.
She goes on about the same topics repeatedly because it's literally the ONLY content she can provide - meaningless misspelt words over images of her half naked body. It's the same crap re-hashed everyday in a different way!! She is the epitome of a basic witch.

Why do people even follow her, if not to hate follow or men perving on her continuous pouty boob shots???

Reactions: 14
I think the sister looks younger but I’m not sure she’s ever said.

View attachment 1945456

She’s also referenced her sister being married. She’ll never admit it but she’s totally the type to be irked by a younger sibling hitting those “milestones” before her. Even though she was PERFECTLY HAPPY being single for 6 years
Sure she has said before she wears a ring on her wedding finger , one of those ones that are three all bound together and also that tommy refers to her as his wife. She is so bleeping desperate to be married, just admit it. It screams of desperation
---

THIS 👏! I believe she has sold the trauma thing sadly because its trendy at the moment. I mean I cant say if it was or it wasn’t but the way she has slowly added bits to the story makes me suspicious. I believe its a calculated career thing. Its in, its a topic of conversation. As it well should be if its genuine. Its awful if she has monetised it - such a slap in the face for people with real medical/birth trauma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.