Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she paying a hairdresser to slick her hair back and twist it up fgs.
I’m terrible at hair and even I could manage that!

506966BD-CD10-4AE1-87E4-69295D22AA9F.jpeg

I see she’s now being gifted those godawful bumpsuits. Maybe they’ve told her they’re not meant to be worn on their own, she looks so much better when she’s added the layers 🤪

C1A84DAC-FB5A-47B7-8D25-17B851B75101.jpeg

Lovely day tattlers x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are both absolute twats, love themselves more than words can say. He gives me the total creeps!
Yeah exactly the same here. I don’t know what it is about him though. I don’t believe they’re happy and in love. It seems more like a forced relationship for convenience? I don’t think they even share a bedroom and the whole laying her pjs out and the bananas is just weird right? 😅

Reactions: 14
Yeah exactly the same here. I don’t know what it is about him though. I don’t believe they’re happy and in love. It seems more like a forced relationship for convenience? I don’t think they even share a bedroom and the whole laying her pjs out and the bananas is just weird right? 😅
I swear someone said he has a reputation of doing a runner from relationships. I don't see them lasting. Raising kids is hard work and they are both too self involved.

Reactions: 11
If my husband was outside in the morning taking selfies of himself in an ice bath... Well I'd really be questioning what kind of world I was living in 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t get the bumpsuits? Why pay so much when they look just like leggings?

Reactions: 10
Why is she paying a hairdresser to slick her hair back and twist it up fgs.
I’m terrible at hair and even I could manage that!

View attachment 1946629

I see she’s now being gifted those godawful bumpsuits. Maybe they’ve told her they’re not meant to be worn on their own, she looks so much better when she’s added the layers 🤪

View attachment 1946631

Lovely day tattlers x
Yes it looks so much better now that you can't see it. 😂 lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Weird beyond belief! She’s in the house all day “working” surely she can leave out her own pj’s and snack before she leaves. The fact she has to take a picture and plaster it on social media rings alarm bells. Like she has to prove they are so in love.

Reactions: 11
What the duck is the point in a ‘bump’suit when it isn’t even made to go over a bump?? The way that fabric is pulling looks horrendous.

Reactions: 7
Defo two narcissists who love their own reflection so much they decided on a whim to procreate. I can just imagine them thinking how beautiful their babies would be. That’s why she wants a girl so badly. She’s so obsessed with her own likeness. Remember how obsessed she was when asking did Alf look like her. I think the only trauma she has from birth is the fact she wasn’t handed a “ perfect “ little baby like the movies. She got a shock when she saw Alf I think. Didn’t fit the aesthetic. She’s hoping for the fairy tale baby this time. If my partner left out my clothes I’d be well freaked. 🤣
Lovely Day x

Reactions: 19
Defo two narcissists who love their own reflection so much they decided on a whim to procreate. I can just imagine them thinking how beautiful their babies would be. That’s why she wants a girl so badly. She’s so obsessed with her own likeness. Remember how obsessed she was when asking did Alf look like her. I think the only trauma she has from birth is the fact she wasn’t handed a “ perfect “ little baby like the movies. She got a shock when she saw Alf I think. Didn’t fit the aesthetic. She’s hoping for the fairy tale baby this time. If my partner left out my clothes I’d be well freaked. 🤣
Lovely Day x
I think you've hit the nail on the head re her resentment toward Alf. we've all been thinking it, no one so far brave enough to say it. 👏

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.