Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also with her garden reel, where’s the ramp from the seating area to the grass? How are wheelchair users supposed to get from the table to the garden when there’s only steps going down?
---

She wanted an epidural in a birthing pool in the later stages of labour but was refused. She also refused to be examined. Says she had no pain relief apart from tens machine, pethidine and gas and air - she said she even managed a sleep! So the NHS are unreasonable nobheads basically for not bowing to her every demand. She threw her toys out the pram and now calls it trauma
Epidural in a birthing pool! What planet is this women on!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also with her garden reel, where’s the ramp from the seating area to the grass? How are wheelchair users supposed to get from the table to the garden when there’s only steps going down?
---

She wanted an epidural in a birthing pool in the later stages of labour but was refused. She also refused to be examined. Says she had no pain relief apart from tens machine, pethidine and gas and air - she said she even managed a sleep! So the NHS are unreasonable nobheads basically for not bowing to her every demand. She threw her toys out the pram and now calls it trauma
Not forgetting the traumatic pouting selfie (with no catheter or anything) that she took in the bathroom straight after birth.

Reactions: 14
Buckle up guys and prepare yourself. We are about to hear about how ashley is breastfeeding 500000x per day. I know, i know she hardly mentioned it witn her son so just to let you all know

• Haha
Reactions: 11
4594397C-CBD6-4E16-9C66-29F0EF0B1036.png

Why thank you, Ashley, for the recognition of my hard work. Personally I think you should than TNB as he’s basically a single parent too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God forbid that ^^^ ‘she’ was changed to ‘he’. Single dads don’t exist right?

while "holiday" down a job? Grade A student strikes again. but seriously, does she never proofread the shite she puts up?

• Haha
She will rant loads about how she can’t believe that women are expected to still look after their other children while recovering from MAJOR abdominal surgery … the whole whole not actually looking after her other child at all though 😂

Reactions: 15
“look at me playing wifey everyone, I can cook! But only the same lasagne again and again, cos duck the patriarchy”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20230208-204425.jpg
Lunchbox is putting on a show for us now with her latest comment on Trashley's garden reel 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Since when does lasagne need a recipe? Is she that dense? 😂

I think by pre-cooking meals for the week she means decanting pre-grating cheese, cutting watermelon and taking Alfs ready meals out cardboard sleeves.

• Haha
Just legged it over here as currently on the school run, and traffic busy. Usual 4x4 driver who doesn’t know how to use a roundabout… well guess who was behind the wheel of the black 4x4 jaguar (tinted windows but driver window half down so she could pout at other drivers) who pulled out at the roundabout in front of the tesco delivery truck….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Just legged it over here as currently on the school run, and traffic busy. Usual 4x4 driver who doesn’t know how to use a roundabout… well guess who was behind the wheel of the black 4x4 jaguar (tinted windows but driver window half down so she could pout at other drivers) who pulled out at the roundabout in front of the tesco delivery truck….
That would be her alright!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Front tinted windows are illegal if you can’t see in through them!

1A239DFA-11DE-48C8-89A5-AF6726A65F3C.jpeg

2312BCE9-F705-4B8F-A796-D4958B50F736.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Ohhh, are we going to be treated to another weird driving and waving video 🤣

• Haha
Front tinted windows are illegal if you can’t see in through them!

View attachment 1944939

View attachment 1944940
i didn’t look any longer than I had to, I did double-take her mainly because ‘the driver’ caught my attention from the window being half down and her smug pouting. When I realised it was her (it was between sainsburys and her house so no question😂) I actually laughed out loud at her and the arrogance of her.
I’m sure the windows will be legal since her dad was a fireman… but I couldn’t see any detail below her neck and I couldn’t have told you if anyone was in the front passenger seat despite seeing her full pouting side profile. Don’t follow her stories either but for continuity it was around 4.10.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She will rant loads about how she can’t believe that women are expected to still look after their other children while recovering from MAJOR abdominal surgery … the whole whole not actually looking after her other child at all though 😂

It will be all about how Tommy's doing his fair share and what he "should" be doing ie cooking, cleaning, looking after Alf, meanwhile Queen Ash will be breastfeeding all day everyday...and instead of thanking him or being grateful it will be "why are women expected to do all this? Men should do all that work blah blah blah, I haven't seen Alf in 7 days, as it should be so I can bond with "baby girl"

Trying to work out if she’s older or younger than her sister.

Can’t work out if it’s middle child entitlement (fellow middle child here) or youngest child spoilt bratness.

Trying to work out if she’s older or younger than her sister.

Can’t work out if it’s middle child entitlement (fellow middle child here) or youngest child spoilt bratness.
I think the sister looks younger but I’m not sure she’s ever said.

8CE00E08-1B8C-4B11-B242-2EF04CEB98D8.jpeg

She’s also referenced her sister being married. She’ll never admit it but she’s totally the type to be irked by a younger sibling hitting those “milestones” before her. Even though she was PERFECTLY HAPPY being single for 6 years

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.