Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry what? Such warped ideas. I don’t think I ever felt “in my 30s”. She has to pigeon hole everything. Did it make her feel young or old? I don’t even get it.

She contradicts herself by insisting it’s alright to age & go your own pace meanwhile she’s totally preoccupied with it.
She’s also ticked off near all the milestones she claims aren’t important at a relatively young age. Mum of 2, 2 x homeowner, long term relationship, career goals met, well travelled by 35. Tell us again how it’s ok to do things differently 🥴
She has this mythical thing about being 30 because after that age she’s bang average.
E1D42A37-F07C-4E94-BB16-C18F8D435C59.jpeg

Reactions: 18
Sorry what? Such warped ideas. I don’t think I ever felt “in my 30s”. She has to pigeon hole everything. Did it make her feel young or old? I don’t even get it.

She contradicts herself by insisting it’s alright to age & go your own pace meanwhile she’s totally preoccupied with it.
She’s also ticked off near all the milestones she claims aren’t important at a relatively young age. Mum of 2, 2 x homeowner, long term relationship, career goals met, well travelled by 35. Tell us again how it’s ok to do things differently 🥴
She has this mythical thing about being 30 because after that age she’s bang average.
View attachment 1943813
She's absolutely terrified of getting older as she thinks once you're past 35 , life ends and you become this sensible, boring harridan , so she pumps her face full of Botox and fillers , prances about in her underwear ( not sure why she thinks that empowers women) and generally rages against societal norms sorry Ashley , your as vanilla as they come....and you even admit to calling TNB your husband and you're "his bird" 🤮
.....because 1 day, Ashley , your children grow up and leave the nest which hopefully you'll have paid off the mortgage of, and you can do all the things you seem to think make your life "better"- however, I never regretted having children, or what gender or sexuality they were, irrespective of what they eventually identified as
Anyway, this 'boring', average, plain , overweight mum of 3 is heading off to India and Bali later this year....see Ashley there is life in your 50's and beyond!...(and I'm fly business class 🤭)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bet she regrets having Snoop in that reel, and gutted she couldn’t film it again because when she panned to the patio area the other day to show TNB in the ice bath it looked bleeping horrendous 😂 all dead and unkempt (like her hair 🥁)

Reactions: 8
She’s the only one who thinks you need to be married and a bump by 30.
She’s actually obsessed with it. Even though she rushed to settle down with TNB and have a house out of the city and 2 kids by like 35 she still can’t let go of the idea that she’s a failure because she’s not married. It’s why she goes on and on and on about not wanting to be engaged.

Reactions: 10
I think she feels conflicted about marriage because it’s her dream to have a whole day about her: how she looks, everyone fawning over her, making speeches about her, etc. narcissists love weddings.

but she’s also petulant.

when she was in her “I love being single” phase I bet she told anyone who would listen that she’ll “never ever get married” and now the narcissist has to save face. She can’t say she was wrong or her feelings evolved, because that would be humble.

so instead she goes to other people’s weddings and longs for the attention/glory of being a bride - but cannot say out loud it’s what she wants

Reactions: 23
I just find her to be really false. When she was single she used to bang on about how she loved being single, wasn't fussed about having kids blah blah blah. Then as soon as she met this guy she clung on for dear life and was up the duff within the first 5 minutes of meeting him. She's either a liar or she doesn't know herself very well.

Reactions: 16
If she thinks sneezing is painful while pregnant I absolutely cannot wait to see how she copes with a post c section sneeze 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m guessing she thinks people who have c sections don’t get after pains either? I can’t wait for this tit show

• Haha
Imagine desiring the sex of your baby based on your dogs gender. Who you then got rid of 😂😂
Right. There are so many things to unpick in that question response. But not wanting a boy because of the way men treated you before?! A literal baby that you have to keep alive, that has no thoughts about anything other than cuddles from their mum, a clean bum and milk. And she didn't want that?! How fucked do you ybhave to be to project onto an innocent baby?!

She's setting Alf up for failure. And despite what she thinks, it's going to be all her fault.

I don't really think I've articulated myself properly, but hopefully the point I'm trying to make comes across?
---

She won't tit for two weeks 😂
Probably TMI, but after my first it took me about 2 weeks to poop (forceps delivery) and when it happened, my husband was cheering from the living room. Can't remember the last time a poo felt so satisfying 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
*baby girl
---

I’m laughing so much. Did you know prolapses come and go? They only appear when you’ve been on your feet all day!

Oh the ✨trauma✨ a Braxton hick brings 😂😂
I'd like to see her cope with working 12 hrs on a paediatric ward....a good friend's daughter has just had her first child and was working as a ward sister right up until 3 weeks before her daughter was born

Of course she's going to be the first mother to have ever birthed her baby girl by c section and tell us all how to cope🤪🙄
having had a cat 1 CS with rapid anaesthetic induction, planned CS with spinal block and VBAC at 35 weeks with only gas and air I'd take the vaginal birth every time ( I was eating dried apricots , dark chocolate and strong coffee for days to get my bowels going again!)

Wonder if she's going to get her makeup artist to glam her up for her post birth photoshoot at hospital? cos you just know she has a shoot booked with OK or Hello

Reactions: 13
If she thinks sneezing is painful while pregnant I absolutely cannot wait to see how she copes with a post c section sneeze 🍿
100%!! One of the worst things post section (after waking up from general anaesthesia) was given water for my dry mouth and it going down the way and needing to cough while lying down, omg.

It’s really offensive how she thinks a C-section is not going to be painful or problematic. I can’t wait for reality to hit but then she’ll pretend to be the voice of csections, constantly refer to it as ‘major abdominal surgery’ and moan that she wasn’t told about the downsides (despite all her research and refusal to hear any negative stories).

Probably TMI, but after my first it took me about 2 weeks to poop (forceps delivery) and when it happened, my husband was cheering from the living room. Can't remember the last time a poo felt so satisfying 🥲

That first proper post baby poo is something else isn’t it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd like to see her cope with working 12 hrs on a paediatric ward....a good friend's daughter has just had her first child and was working as a ward sister right up until 3 weeks before her daughter was born

Of course she's going to be the first mother to have ever birthed her baby girl by c section and tell us all how to cope🤪🙄
having had a cat 1 CS with rapid anaesthetic induction, planned CS with spinal block and VBAC at 35 weeks with only gas and air I'd take the vaginal birth every time ( I was eating dried apricots , dark chocolate and strong coffee for days to get my bowels going again!)

Wonder if she's going to get her makeup artist to glam her up for her post birth photoshoot at hospital? cos you just know she has a shoot booked with OK or Hello
If she had it her way she’d do a shoot on the steps of the Lindo wing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also with her garden reel, where’s the ramp from the seating area to the grass? How are wheelchair users supposed to get from the table to the garden when there’s only steps going down?
---

What was traumatic about it? Or was it just that she had to be like every other zeleb and had to have a traumatic birth 🤣
She wanted an epidural in a birthing pool in the later stages of labour but was refused. She also refused to be examined. Says she had no pain relief apart from tens machine, pethidine and gas and air - she said she even managed a sleep! So the NHS are unreasonable nobheads basically for not bowing to her every demand. She threw her toys out the pram and now calls it trauma

Also with her garden reel, where’s the ramp from the seating area to the grass? How are wheelchair users supposed to get from the table to the garden when there’s only steps going down?
---

She wanted an epidural in a birthing pool but was refused. She also refused to be examined. Says she had no pain relief apart from tens machine, pethidine and gas and air - she said she even managed a sleep! So the NHS are unreasonable nobheads basically for not bowing to her every demand
Don’t forget she was offered an epidural earlier but said she thought she was over the worst of it so said no!
And she refused an exam to check dilation.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.