Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is this outfit.
Does she not realise she is going on television and everytime she sits down that slit is basically going to show her vulva, especially with her being heavily pregnant. It’s like she doesn’t want to be considered as professional or she is making some stance about how clothes don’t define her brain capacity.

For me, surely it distracts from the issues she is talking about ? I guess it is gbeebies so no one actually watches.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
THIS 👏! I believe she has sold the trauma thing sadly because its trendy at the moment. I mean I cant say if it was or it wasn’t but the way she has slowly added bits to the story makes me suspicious. I believe its a calculated career thing. Its in, its a topic of conversation. As it well should be if its genuine. Its awful if she has monetised it - such a slap in the face for people with real medical/birth trauma
I suspect she exaggerated her trauma in her mind during her depressed period when Alf was about 6-12 mths, when the finality hit and she started to regret and resent being a Mum. It gave her an excuse for why she felt so bad that was someone else’s fault, beyond her control. Not just mental trauma from being so naive.
“Birth trauma makes me reluctant to do it again, feel negatively about birth, find it difficult to be present, hard to leave the house alone with baby” etc sounds easier to deal with than “I feel that way because I can’t cope with the demands of motherhood and feelings of resentment, I have to distance myself from him. I want my old life back”
The birth trauma thing only really came out after her struggles and she started using it, along with lack of sleep, to explain/excuse her negative feelings and detachment toward Alf.
(Not suggesting it doesn’t genuinely happen that way and isn’t valid for many women)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sure she has said before she wears a ring on her wedding finger , one of those ones that are three all bound together and also that tommy refers to her as his wife. She is so bleeping desperate to be married, just admit it. It screams of desperation
---

THIS 👏! I believe she has sold the trauma thing sadly because its trendy at the moment. I mean I cant say if it was or it wasn’t but the way she has slowly added bits to the story makes me suspicious. I believe its a calculated career thing. Its in, its a topic of conversation. As it well should be if its genuine. Its awful if she has monetised it - such a slap in the face for people with real medical/birth trauma
I had a cord prolapse with my eldest and he had to be out ASAP to prevent him suffocating. That's a trauma. My friend had a 4th degree tear with her second, she was traumatised by that. Ashley night have seen her birth as traumatic, but saying she didn't have pain relief but she did... She's a lying prick just to be trendy and I literally hate people like that. It's cos she's irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She doesn’t actually see her birth as traumatic / as proven by all the stuff she said about her birth up until Alf was about 1!

She has just jumped onto the birth trauma wagon to make herself sound relatable. In reality she just saw how Louise T kept banging on about hers and then being shown in the DM weekly and thought “I’ll have some of that”.

It’s truly damaging to peddle this false narrative of how Alf’s birth actually went just to make some £££££ all while scaring the tit out of her followers who are pregnant or hoping to become pregnant.

Reactions: 11
Also how many times does she have to tell us about their new morning routine that is her FAVOURITE part of the day? Who you trying to prove it to? Social services I bet.

I’d say what actually happens is that Alf waddled in, gets pulled in for a cuddle, gets blinded by the flash on the phone and then is straight back out the door again because Ash and Thumbelina need their sleep.

Reactions: 19
The more she goes on that’s it’s her FAVOURITE part of the day the more people are like who are you trying to kid 😂

It’s a shame she’s stopped moaning about Tattle trolls really. She realised that sending people over here was exposing her lies about her birth story. We need more people on this thread cos it really is disgusting.

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t actually see her birth as traumatic / as proven by all the stuff she said about her birth up until Alf was about 1!

She has just jumped onto the birth trauma wagon to make herself sound relatable. In reality she just saw how Louise T kept banging on about hers and then being shown in the DM weekly and thought “I’ll have some of that”.

It’s truly damaging to peddle this false narrative of how Alf’s birth actually went just to make some £££££ all while scaring the tit out of her followers who are pregnant or hoping to become pregnant.
This is true..and why mention it because it's not helping anyone else but herself!? If she was sharing sth to help and educate others, that'd be wildly different but I agree she's just adding to the dialogue of scaring women about birth ..the damage of that contradicts all her female empowerment bull that she peddles as her brand.

Reactions: 10
I don't believe a single word that comes out of her mouth. I don't believe anything she posts. She is a complete phoney.

Reactions: 20
This is true..and why mention it because it's not helping anyone else but herself!? If she was sharing sth to help and educate others, that'd be wildly different but I agree she's just adding to the dialogue of scaring women about birth ..the damage of that contradicts all her female empowerment bull that she peddles as her brand.
Exactly right. She hasn’t once spoken about seeing a therapist for support to deal with the mental side of birth trauma or shared anything from charities like the birth trauma association who can really help and support women who experienced genuine birth trauma.
Too much like hard work when she can’t just share a link to something that someone else has posted I guess!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m intrigued as to how her magic garden speakers work. She said the neighbours couldn’t hear them and the sound doesn’t travel outside her garden. But she could hear Tommy’s music ‘blasting’ (her words) from three floors up this morning. I know its a weekday but it’s still only 8am. So inconsiderate!

Reactions: 15
I bet she’s a right wanky neighbour. Expects them to take in duck loads of all plants and bump suit parcels. There’s no way with those speakers sound won’t travel. She’s just a dick

ETA- just seen the story of Tommy. Wtaf how inconsiderate!!!! My baby goes back to sleep at this time after being up ALL NIGHT so I wouldn’t be happy. What about those who work nights? Hard workers. I’d be onto the council for a noise complaint 😡

Reactions: 19
She’s only got neighbours on one side (bet she hates having a semi-detached and not a detached). It isn’t housing on the other side.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way she posts about Tommy putting her PJs out every Wednesday night for her.
Why can’t she do it herself before she goes? She doesn’t need a man- remember!!!

I put my gym kit out the night before so it’s ready in the morning. It takes 1 bleeping minute.

Reactions: 18
She must have spent more than £1000 on bumpsuit clothes for this pregnancy and now finally she's able to say she's been gifted something from the company, all those endless tags finally paying off?!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.