Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I didn’t even know Tommy was taking a picture” while smiling at the camera 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I didn't follow Trash until she'd had Alf, but when she was pregnant with him, did she refer to him as 'baby boy'?

Reactions: 3
But she loves a Tattle scroll 😂

Lovely day x
She’s on here multiple times a day, either to get inspiration for a new shitpost or to work herself into a state of faux outrage. She’s as transparent as glass, as deep as a mirror, endlessly reflecting everything through her own image. I pity her poor ‘gender neutral’ despite the fact that she uses stereotypes that belong in the 1950s or earlier to define her unborn child’s persona and play into the pink for girls trope (which didn’t exist until after WWI) daughter-to-be. What’s the betting that she will portray herself as a ‘martyr’ for having ‘endured’ a c-section and make Little Thumblet the target for her misery? Given how much she has already blamed Alf for daring to be an ‘enormous’ baby and caused her (not the fact that she was pushing when told not to) to suffer ‘trauma’? As a typical narcissist, she’ll play victim re: both of them, I believe (‘look at what I suffered to give my children life’). Even though she wants a girl ‘because patriarchy’, she’ll still represent herself as a put-upon creature in order to milk sympathy and be told how ‘great’ she is by the Huns.
Still working on the expose. Don’t think it’s been forgotten. The sooner insta-culture and the plethora of sociopaths it spawns dies a spectacular death, the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I didn't follow Trash until she'd had Alf, but when she was pregnant with him, did she refer to him as 'baby boy'?
She’s got a couple of story highlights from back then.

Mainly “the baby” or “the parasite” at one point. Absolutely no mention of baby boy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s got a couple of story highlights from back then.

Mainly “the baby” or “the parasite” at one point. Absolutely no mention of baby boy.
Parasite? Really?!

ETA: as you all know, I’m not remotely maternal and am childfree; while I shudder at the idea of growing a human and can vaguely perceive it as parasitic, for someone who lives their entire life online and knows that The Internet Is Forever™️, she is setting up her son for so much self-loathing and internalised hatred that he will probably wish he was adopted.

Reactions: 11
Guys, she’s absolutely exhausted. She’s been making reels today from 10-5.30pm.

Really hope she’s ok x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys, she’s absolutely exhausted. She’s been making reels today from 10-5.30pm.

Really hope she’s ok x
Oh but now she's going to make some food, so the challenges keep coming (of course she's not just going to microwave a crappy All Plants meal)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of the many things about trash that annoys me is that yes, gender disappoint is real, and can be a normal part of pregnancy. However, that disappointment goes away pretty much after birth and you crack on with life, being in love with your new baby. But she has carried almost intentionally this anger/resentment for two years now and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight for this? Like she's proud of it. It is not normal to still feel this way after so long. Honest to god, go see a therapist about it before you destroy Alf and smother ✨baby girl✨

Reactions: 17
Didn't she get some discount on the tiles for her garden Reno? Surely that should be being declared on her latest reel?

Reactions: 8
So glad I've found this thread! This women gets on my absolute tits. Also not sure if anyone knows this but she's having a girl 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.