Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t understand what she’s saying here 🤣
She appears to think that 500,000 women have died at the hands of men .....don't think those figures add up somehow Ash!
and I think there have been more than 95 terrorism related deaths.....she just doesn't understand statistics! Despite being grade A student
make it make sense!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I've dipped in and out of that thread but stayed away from posting. I've dealt with mispers and do investigations at work so have lots of thoughts but that thread can be scary!
---
It’s actually okay, there’s only one or two posters who stir the pot with ridiculous things but they’ve been quiet since last night so 🤞🏻

Come on over if you want to!

Reactions: 5
No Ash, Alf doesn’t want you to wear his helmet whilst reading a book. You’ve set Mr Doormat up with the bleeping camera once again and think you’re being funny wearing it.

You’re embarrassing. Go home.

Reactions: 20
Literally no one has messaged her about their husbands not letting their sons have toy prams 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Literally no one has messaged her about their husbands not letting their sons have toy prams 😂😂
thought exactly the same, you’re not trying to avoid shaming anyone. You simply haven’t received the messages in the first place. Another *thing* that’s not a *thing* at all.

Reactions: 13
How long until she adds 'journalist' to her Insta biog to accompany her alongside DJ, Presenter and Empowerment Coach jobs?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m sure some people have said their partner is anti pram for a boy. But these partners are dick heads. We don’t need story after story telling us why it’s wrong, it’s obvious. They’re probably the same people who say their partner they can’t cut their hair, demand dinner on the table and have never changed a nappy. They’re just pricks, we know this, why is she pandering to it?

And this whole thing about not celebrating milestones, again that’s her (fabricated) experience. Did she not just have a party to celebrate her lingerie launch?!
Buying your own home is huge, no debate. That’s why ‘new home’ cards & gifts exist, housewarming parties etc. Not to mention ‘new job’ cards, leaving parties when travelling. What does she want, a 2 day event with flowers and a DJ? She’s just entitled - lower your OTT expectations, appreciate some things are more important or get better friends! Bringing new life into the world, impacting all that baby’s loved ones, changing people’s worlds will always be a bigger deal than ‘travelling’ that only benefits the person doing it.

The SATC single shaming episode where Carrie‘s shoes were stolen at a baby shower so registered for gifts for herself - that was 2003. Yes it still happens but she’s hardly breaking new ground here.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Guys, sOoOOOooo many people messaged her saying their other half has an issue with girly stuff for boys, but she doesn’t want to share the messages in case people are embarrassed (even though they’d be anonymous anyway). I call stinky bullshit, not one person has messaged her about this.

Reactions: 15
Women judge women who say they love their body they are embracing ageing,accept their flaws then blatantly fill their face with botox and filler to look completely different .
If that makess you more comfortable in your body great but don't bang on about being au naturale.Its not jealousy it's being transparent which clearly you've not heard the word .You are not authentic,empowring, just plain vain and a hollow shell of true womanhood.Suck it up Ashley you have got it so wrong.
Girl power is nothing when it ain't authentic .

Reactions: 14
Women judge women who say they love their body they are embracing ageing,accept their flaws then blatantly fill their face with botox and filler to look completely different .
If that makess you more comfortable in your body great but don't bang on about being au naturale.Its not jealousy it's being transparent which clearly you've not heard the word .You are not authentic,empowring, just plain vain and a hollow shell of true womanhood.Suck it up Ashley you have got it so wrong.
Girl power is nothing when it ain't authentic .
100%. Women don’t like bullshitters. Her reel hasn’t gone down well in the comments like she thought it would 😂

Reactions: 14
What filter are they using?!
Michael Jackson filter 😏
---

So she’s going to cart her bag and “baby girl’s” bag into the hospital, along with a toy bleeping pram as well? I’m all for presents being given from and to new siblings…however this seems like a huge inconvenience of a present choice (mainly for the hospital staff). Thank god she’s going private, there’s not much space round the bed on the NHS maternity wards. Perhaps TNB is packing his snacks in the pram?
Pretty sure little kids aren't allowed to visit on maternity wards..was the case at the hosp i gave birth at. Maybe private is different though.. I mean one hospital serves freaking salmon and champagne afterwards so clearly Ash will find a way to do what she wants.
---

Love that someone called her out for not having a joint baby shower with Tommy! Bahaha she had tried so hard to be 'different' with her baby shower but it ended up being a basic witch's baby shower anyway; one supporting gender division and exclusion and that perpetuated the gender role stereotype. Not really that progressive after all, are you Ashley?! 🤣🤣🤣 oh but sorry, you let your son have pink things and dolls - oooooh so groundbreaking!
Exactly! I just hate how she tries to be all "Alf plays with dolls" blah blah but baby girl will be all girlie..she def won't be allowed to play with anything considered 'boyish'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought Alf could count to 100 and his favourite number is 97 🤔 Kid barely made it to 2 in that video 🤣 such a weird lie lol
57D0DD19-5BDB-47CC-AA9E-4DAF505E3AF7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The whole thing is weird.

"Tommy, I'm going to wear a helmet, sit with t-shirt rolled up so everyone knows I'm pregnant, read a book that isn't a "That's not my..." book just so people know there is some variety, and can you film it but try and act like it's authentic and not staged".

Ashley, you are a helmet! Just spend time with your son without every little thing having to be content.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who actually sits with their t shirt folded up over their bare belly in early February?? Like what’s the need?

Who actually sits with their t shirt folded up over their bare belly in early February?? Like what’s the need?
Because Alf asked her to of course! He’s just so in love with baby girl and can’t wait to meet his sister

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.