Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemmings2000

Her unsolicited advice stinks of privilege. Recommends booking an osteopath? It isn't even a proven science. It costs bloody money. I have only met one person who actually booked an osteopath out of sheer desperation, didn't do anything.
And pelvic health physio...so so expensive!! I would love to be able to do that, but an initial assessment for my local one is £90...then further follow ups cost a minimum of £40.
I also got a bouncer for my son, hated it!
With my second, I didn't have the luxury of sitting in one space to feed.
"Actual" useful advice or trashleys privileged life shining through once again.

Reactions: 20

Cariad

VIP Member
Who's taking one for the team and listening to the podcast with Tommy...?? I would offer to do it, but hearing her voice makes me want to punch myself in the face xo
I’m listening…. And feeling my life slowly ebbing away! 🤪
I’ll pick out any crackers! … she has already mentioned how she resented Alf because he dared to wake her for a feed and how she thought she’d cope with sleepless nights cos she’s a DJ 🤣🤣🤣
She’s a nurturer and educationalist 🤔🫣 but hates taking him to park and TNB is the fun dad
TNB refers to himself as “husband” 🤔🙄… he does the cooking and cleaning- fuck knows what Ashley does!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She is OBSESSED with what the baby is going to look like! She’s mentioned it loads of times now. I’ve never heard anyone talk this much about what their baby will look like as opposed to what they will be like!
I genuinely think she’s the one with internalised misogyny. Looks and appearance are clearly going to be the most important parts of a little girl. Even if she says otherwise, her actions and role modelling will demonstrate otherwise.

Reactions: 19

littlepup

VIP Member
No cannulas or catheters in sight. And I know that I couldn’t stand immediately after childbirth due to blood loss and exhaustion. Nothing adds up with Ashley.
Yes, my pics I don't remember, one eye is nearly swollen shut. I was also vomiting and falling asleep while talking because all the drugs were wearing off (I think that's why) and my arm was bruised from wrist to elbow from not being able to get the canula in.
It's not a competition, I'm ok with that, It wasn't a photo op, I had my baby and some photos days later, that's all that matters. These influencers think it's a public service to document every moment, like they're improving the world with their candour, that's their priority in every moment. So sad.

• Heart

Cariad

VIP Member
This "parliament" thing is giving me "I'm playing at a festival but it's actually just me pressing buttons in a tent where people charge their phones" vibes 🙃
Can't wait to see which Tu outfit she'll be wearing to Parliament....do you think it will be the blue or green joggers ? ( along with her Ugg bootees and condom hat)

• Haha
‘Thé iPad with programs downloaded’ WHY?! on a day out on the train to the London aquarium, she still thought she needed a bunch of programs ready to go on the iPad. That’s pathetic, Ash.

• Sad

Cariad

VIP Member
Just seen her latest tweet....
not having a smear because she had a "forced" painful examination during labour....is she having a laugh?....you need to be examined to see how labour is progressing you melt!....and yes it can be painful but you can use gas and air, or wait for the contraction to subside...thought she'd run marathons!
has she ever actually had a smear?
it's 1 practice nurse who does your smear, not the whole fucking medical faculty!

1878297E-FCD8-425F-ADDC-5EFF7F08906A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

yourealiar

Bravo Ashley for managing to spend a day with your son…. Bravo 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
But not on her own clearly. She obviously had her personal photographer there following her up the garden path because you know we all get filmed taking our kids for a walk 🤣 god shes such a melt

• Haha

Larahk

Chatty Member
T
Totally agree. If this is what she is posting on insta, what is she not?!? I don’t take pics of our boy playing games on a tablet for 30 mins. I might have ones from rugby, or playing hit ball (what he calls golf and if you saw a video of this you would know why 🫣), building dens or baking. All the things we do together for all the other hours of the day. It’s the fact that this is her content that’s really really sad.
Yes this is what I find concerning too, my videos of my son on social media are him doing random activities around the house. She doesn't have any of those - Alfie is always plonked in the pram with ipad or that's not my book in hand. He is always so docile and placid... and seems almost wary of things?

I honestly don't know why she even needs the iPad out and about when he is so chilled out? I'm sure he would sit still in the trolley or on the train happily looking around eating a snack... It seems really unfair on him he isn't afforded opportunities to observe and enjoy the world around him.

Joolz1980

Totally forgot until I was looking for the screenshot calling me a cunt she called me out twice! Too funny. She's not right in the head! Im on the search for the other ones and will post when I find them.

Totally forgot until I was looking for the screenshot calling me a cunt she called me out twice! Too funny. She's not right in the head! Im on the search for the other ones and will post when I find them.
[/QUOTE

I'll need to remember not to secualise her 😆
😆😆😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
So she’s doing a talk in parliament about online trolling, online safety and sexism? Is she doing it from the perpetrator’s side so it’s a balanced view?

• Wow
  • Haha

BigB21

Every setting is different but if I was getting updates from my childcare with pictures of my 2 year old child strapped into a high chair to play with trains, only using a water doodle mat rather than actual paints and textures,
Limited nappy changes, limited food and excessive napping I’d seriously be questioning it all, and my initial choice of going to that provider.

Oh wait she did her research…….it was the closest walking distance so it’s perfect.

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
Is she serious with her reel 🤣 Ms ‘I hate unsolicited advice’.

I have 4 kids and currently juggling a 2yo and a newborn. It’s an absolute shit show. Doesn’t matter how many nappy caddy’s or zipped sleepsuits we have!! As for wooden buttons… is she Armish???

• Haha

Autisteuse

VIP Member
She's a bit all over the place today isn't she. Why does she think these little people are so amazing? Am I missing something? If you want to diversify your kids life, buy some books that are inclusive.
Why can't she diversify her bloody feed? Honestly, I've mentioned it before on here and I'll say it again so maybe she will pay attention... look up fiveXmore Trash! To quote "It was initiated in 2019 when two Black mothers came together with the dream of improving maternal mortality rates and health care outcomes for Black women"
This needs spotlight on her feed, imagine being so privileged, you don't even recognise that black women in this country are 4 times more likely to DIE in childbirth or pregnancy due to being treated differently. Some of which surrounds pain relief, not being believed to be in pain because "you look strong enough to cope" genuine health care professionals racist assumption.
I also believe I read that Black women are more likely to experience miscarriage and it is only just being recognised and researched.
Anyway, I digress. It just frustrates me that these "influencers" have a platform yet all they do is talk about themselves, take photos of themselves and prance around in their size 8 body yapping on about body positivity when they haven't got an ounce of fat due to eating all plants microwave meals and calling them "healthy"
Have we ever seen her with a Black person or indeed any person of colour?
I think that all of her feed is performative nonsense to make her seem right-on and ultra-woke, but when it comes down to it she is intensely heteronormative, her friend groups are predominantly white English and French, and she not only forgets which issue du jour she’s supposed to be supporting, she often shows her arse by making spectacularly offensive and perjorative statements.
It *would* be good if someone, not Ms James, *could* widen public awareness of the dangers Black women face in not only maternity settings, but across the whole of the health system. I really don’t think Ms James is capable of being a good spokesperson for such a worthy cause, though. Too disingenuous. Too swollen-headed. Too much of a liar. Too unkind. And too self-centred to have the requisite empathy that the Black community needs and deserves.

• Heart