Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Please don’t come at me - Alf is such a little beauty and I’d love to just cuddle him non stop , I’d treasure him - just things I have noticed and was wondering did anyone else- the hand flapping? in videos , the only reason I’m saying is because the school tested my child for Autism and some of the things I was told are “signs” is lack of eye contact , flapping , delayed fine motor skills . Quite a few that I notice Alf has . ( I don’t know who to be so annoyed with - me for thinking it , or Ashley for showing so much of that little child online .
No one here will come at you for worrying about Alf ❤

Personally, I think it’s difficult to make any judgement because he’s had such little parental input that he will likely have gross and fine motor delays because of that.

The eye contact is possibly because of a lack of connection with the adults in question.

I think he will be behind his peer group in many areas until he’s in full time pre-school or actual school and allowed the correct structured support to catch up. (Just my opinion, and obviously one of the areas that led me to raise concerns)

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
She is OBSESSED with what the baby is going to look like! She’s mentioned it loads of times now. I’ve never heard anyone talk this much about what their baby will look like as opposed to what they will be like!

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Ashley ‘What’s the worst that can happen’ James sure makes a lot of big plans for someone who had crippling birth trauma and incontinence.

Ro98

VIP Member
It’s hardly chaos? That’s what everyone’s homes look like before they have a baby surely? When it’s all boxed & waiting to be organised.
She is such a drama llama.
My cats are more energetic than her toddler so I’m sure she’ll manage to sort it.
After all her schedule is sooo busy! Getting her make up done, tits out & arguing with her followers must take up so much time.

• Haha

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
I'm torturing myself with the podcast.

They're both selfish, but at least Tommy seems to (slightly) accept the change to his lifestyle and she's so "woe is me".

She's referred to Alf as a "lump" when pushing him in a swing when he was younger and it was boring.

They've said how "incredibly intelligent" he is and takes after Ash 🤣

She said she's not good at the cooking/bedtime and again finds it boring. Tommy said something about him doing it and she pipes up with "I did it for 365 days".

Something was said about date nights, she said they've not done much of that 🤣 Tommy acknowledged that they have had date nights, weekends away and the support network they have.

Urgh, and he's just said "being a girl dad" 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
She went to London to get papped again, this weekend is the end of the deal with MailOnline so the photo story should be up either today or tomorrow (depending on how much they’ve paid)

Of COURSE she wasn’t just ‘spending time’ with Alf

• Sad
  • Wow

littlepup

VIP Member
Exactly this!!! According to Ashley you are only allowed to talk about parenthood if you are divulging how shit it is, because she considers anyone that praises parenthood as giving them purpose has unhelpful opinions.

Well I'm sorry Ash but you still talking about your single years and travelling solo and all that other crap is what's unhelpful.

Yes your identity changes when you become a parent, it's permanent like Ashley says but fuck it's wonderful!!!! and but for the majority of parents it's a fulfilling, welcome change... parents who think this way are not hiding anything or fabricating the truth. We just have accepted the change and the challenges that come with it. No one is denying that it's not hard (I have 2 under 2 and believe me some days I am banging my head against the wall) but her constant complaining regarding being a mother makes it seem like it's all a punishment.

I can't believe every single day she needs to moan about motherhood in some way, shape or form. That's her only content - hating the fact she's a mum, showing off her tits and talking about how she was single and travelled solo (the travelling even got a mention in the latest stories!). Give it a rest!! So glad her followers are catching on and calling her out.
This. She also romanticises her old life into perfection. She’s said she was broke for much of it & didn’t have stable work. She’s admitted to binge drinking and black outs even at the start of her relationship with Tommy. She had numerous bad relationships previously then actively went looking for a relationship so obviously felt something was lacking at that stage. She describes feeling a disconnect with friends who’d had babies and losing some friendships. These things don’t make her bad but they don’t speak of someone who had easy breezy perfection and was completely fulfilled like she makes out now.

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Giving your sleep-deprived friend a break by looking after their baby is a nice thing to do, so why am I rolling my eyes at Ash? Probably because she has to tell her followers and show what a ‘great friend’ she is, rather than just doing it and saying nothing on social media. Also, by saying you can get a lot done when your baby isn’t mobile, it feels like Ash is implying she has it so much harder than her exhausted friend because Alf can barely run around. It’s not a fucking competition, just do a good deed for your friend and shut up about it.

potatoface431

Chatty Member
Sorry but why are they telling Alf to stroke the babies head and give her a kiss? If Ash is such a feminist shouldn’t they be teaching him consent? 😂 Perhaps the baby didn’t want to be kissed by Alf? And maybe Alf felt he had to because he was told to.
I might be a bit of an odd one but I never ask my kids to hug/kiss or do whatever to anyone because it’s their choice. When they do randomly hug or kiss someone it’s extra lovely because it’s come completely from them.

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
Some of you are on fire tonight. I’ve had such a giggle 😂 Jesus wept. When I’ve had to cart my 2yo round for the food shop the iPad never entered my head. We discuss what colour things are, things he can hold for me and he chucks everything in the trolley for me thinking he’s helping 😂🙄

My eldest has had 2 days of Switch and it’s turned him into a complete zombie. I hate it. I actually think Alf is looking fucked out of his face from the iPad, not meds 😐

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Yes Trashley so much to unpick here!
Everyone that DMs you and you choose to only show the profile picture of the person that doesn’t agree with you!
Also, had to get in there with the ‘I brought my own tens machine’ God forbid crediting anything the NHS did to help her birth a healthy baby!
Came to say the same - she picks out a bunch of DMs that conveniently agree with her and keeps them anonymous, but shows the photo of someone who calls her out on her bullshit. How pathetic. She’s so childish in her reactions to people who are fed up of her constantly changing narrative, always goes off on a big defensive ramble. I’ll bet she sent a nasty message back to that person, she won’t be able to help herself.

Beepbopbooploopdoop

I gave birth (first time) two weeks into the first lockdown, after my hubby was kicked out, I was lucky to have been put in a private room. I had a rough end to the birth and had a severe pph as well as a good sized episiotomy (my midwife actually referred to it as a doctor's episiotomy rather than a midwives one). I distinctly remember going to the toilet hours and hours after in a complete daze wondering wtf had just happened. I remember having to tell myself out loud to pull my knickers down, sit on the toilet and try to wee. Like my brain was absolutely not in working order. It genuinely baffles me how she found the energy to prance in around in her underwear. The soreness to your vagina and vulva is out of this world. I absolutely don't believe for a second she tore as badly as she claimes judging by how she's standing.

• Heart

Stewart123

I actually wonder if its the opposite. He always seems so docile and chilled out on instagram because he always has a screen in front of him. I think neither of them know how or want to deal with the crazy toddler stage so rather than let him sit in the trolley making a fuss or run around causing carnage they constantly placate him with the ipad. The ipad is the easy way out so they don’t have to parent him or deal with tantrums. But it means he’s not learning to deal with his emotions or learning to express himself which is what this stage in their development is all about. She’s said before how she doesn’t let him cry. I’d say they both almost have a fear of it. The first indication of tears or a tantrum they give in and put him in front of a screen

• Sad