Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cariad

VIP Member
She better make sure she's got watertight insurance for this ridiculous plan of a road trip....your bank account packaged insurance ain't going to cut it!
she's not even done this type of holiday in the U.K. let alone somewhere where you drive on opposite side of road ....and she barely drives in U.K., is she going to get TNB to do all the driving!
and everything will take twice as long when you have a toddler and a baby and you actually have to look after them yourself no NNB to babysit or kids clubs to chuck em in

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
I just wanted her to share the link to the petition they had. that’s all.
At best She probably didn’t even read what it was.
No idea if there’s worse to it than that.
But I do think she’s a bit of a ‘well that doesn’t affect me so I’m not bothered’ type of person.

• Sad

Autisteuse

VIP Member
She had a fling with Ginuwine during Celeb Big Brother and she definitely dated a black rugby player when I first started following her on insta, although google searches are showing nothing about that so I can't remember his name
That's just black men though, I can't remember ever seeing her with black girl friends
Is that slightly…worse? Does she fetishise Black men? Or am I being TOO unpleasant about her? Honestly, though, I wouldn’t put anything past her: she lies with such ease (though not fluently) that she is impossible to trust; and her treatment of her little son is so abhorrent that it makes all her pronouncements ring hollow.

I sent her a link to a loads of info for 5Xmore at the time and she said she wasn’t interested in sharing it.
I wish I’d kept it as now I’m blocked I can’t view the message anymore.
Were those her exact words? Wasn’t interested in sharing a link pertaining to Black maternal mortality rates, and systemic bias in the health system?
Could she possibly get any worse at this point?!

girl123467

Anyone else think there is something off with lovely Alf? Waddles when he walks, not saying much - a handful of things 1 year olds can say. Eats strange foods, not big meals. He seems like sleepy / dopey. Compared to Noa Kate Lawlers ?!

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Jacinda Arden has resigned. This is perfect for Ash and her feminist empowerment to jump on today. Bets on radio silence?

• Wow

Tiredbones

Have we ever seen her with a Black person or indeed any person of colour?
I think that all of her feed is performative nonsense to make her seem right-on and ultra-woke, but when it comes down to it she is intensely heteronormative, her friend groups are predominantly white English and French, and she not only forgets which issue du jour she’s supposed to be supporting, she often shows her arse by making spectacularly offensive and perjorative statements.
It *would* be good if someone, not Ms James, *could* widen public awareness of the dangers Black women face in not only maternity settings, but across the whole of the health system. I really don’t think Ms James is capable of being a good spokesperson for such a worthy cause, though. Too disingenuous. Too swollen-headed. Too much of a liar. Too unkind. And too self-centred to have the requisite empathy that the Black community needs and deserves.
She had a fling with Ginuwine during Celeb Big Brother and she definitely dated a black rugby player when I first started following her on insta, although google searches are showing nothing about that so I can't remember his name
That's just black men though, I can't remember ever seeing her with black girl friends

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
The selfie with the pg year and her bestie kills me - any other "influencer" who has announced their pregnancy has shared just the stick or them showing it to their partner, not with their friend they see once, maybe twice, per year 🤣

Gymhoned

VIP Member
What is 'just to wait' she wrote it several times. And did she say Alf could count to 100? Well i think that was 6.

• Haha

Mousejen

Exactly...why bulk buy any size? It takes 5 mins to go to the shop and change size if needed. I'm a bit anti-preparation though. Just buy as you need in my opinion!
A single pack is enough to be starting with, I picked up my Bounty 'mum to be' pack from Tesco and that was 50 nappies (I haven't actually checked what size) but I figured that's as prepared as I need to be, after all I have a toddler too so it's not like I'm going to be able to stay at home all the time when new baby arrives.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Eugh. The sling freebie. I just can’t. Plus her scanning the room showing off all the other pointless shite she’s got for Thumb. Could be I’m having a really shit day, crisis of professional confidence and juggling a two year old with no childcare - but I’m so unbelievably sick of these lying, talentless fuckers getting everything fall at their feet.
I’m so sorry that you’ve had such a hard day. I hope you get a wonderful night’s sleep and that the world (and the toddler) are brighter tomorrow.

• Heart

potatoface431

Chatty Member
So her Friday with Alf was a day getting her hair done. But then I guess she has spent 10 whole days with him on holiday, got enough content from him for a while.

• Sad

littlepup

VIP Member
I hope she paid for that pregnancy statue of herself but I would bet she didn’t. This might be our only pregnancy and I really wanted one done but they’re just sooo pricey. Hate how much these lazy fucks get for free.
It’s not the same at all I know but you can get belly cast kits for about £15. More of a keep in a box in the loft deal. There’s also those 3d laser etched glass things. I appreciate these are poor compromises, but something.

What was this about?

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Imagine if something happens (I genuinely do not wish any harm on her or the baby - I mean that) but if she has to have a c section a week early and baby arrives in February and has a different birthstone 💍
It's a huge risk 🤣 not something I would do but I'm guessing she'll just give it away or ask her pal to swap it.

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
They have a whole wedding website so the date's not a secret....in fact, none of the wedding details are...!
Ahh fair enough!

She’s told the world when her in laws’ house will be empty though. Grade A student and daughter of a firefighter has no concept of home security.