Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
Great recap! Can’t take full credit for the thread title as I only added the bit at the end - first bit came from @moimoi ❤
Lovely day x

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Doesn't look like her house either, wonder if it's a day with NNB seeing as she's spent her day with Alf at the hospital and getting her hair done.

Her stories are erratic today, such a mish mash of her brain dump.
I don’t think she’s spent Fridays with Alf in a very long time has she? That arrangement didn’t last long. Pretty sure he has a nanny or something similar on a Friday.

Nutmeg

Eugh. The sling freebie. I just can’t. Plus her scanning the room showing off all the other pointless shite she’s got for Thumb. Could be I’m having a really shit day, crisis of professional confidence and juggling a two year old with no childcare - but I’m so unbelievably sick of these lying, talentless fuckers getting everything fall at their feet.
I have had exactly the same type of day. Sending love and solidarity ♥ x

• Heart

aggytha

VIP Member
Why does Tommy refer to himself as a “husband” too?!

…but Ashley is apparently sooOoOo against marriage 🙄

Uncreativename

Someone pointed out his unfortunate underbite and now it’s all I can see 😩😅 He looks like he stinks to me 🤢😂

Wtf is she “shooting” for now? 🙄🥱😴 Surely you don’t need to be lying in bed to advertise bras? Absolutely sick of seeing her body - give it a fucking rest!
View attachment 1906295
Shooting for the prestigious "Best mum of the year" awards sponsored by Sainsbury's incontinence pads for her acute verbal diarrhea.

I was thinking this. When did she get corrective surgery? We would have heard no? Does she mean stitches ? I know there’s a big difference but what is she playing at here ?
It’s new cos we would have heard, if only because the current waiting time to see a gynaecologist is 47 weeks (might differ a bit by trust but it’s long) and most private insurers exclude pregnancy complications so don’t cover for this. This is a first class op to blame the patriarchy that would not have been missed!

littlepup

VIP Member
Kids are able to continue slipping through the net even with the 2y check. With covid they used to do home visits for these checks but in my area it’s now an appt at the children’s centre which you don’t have to attend. I can imagine Ash binning this apt off because she considers Alf to be Mensa-level and she blames the patriarchy for the lack of HV’s she had.

That said, she will have a HV visit her at home after baby is born but Alf will be in childcare!
Exactly this. I was sent a form for the last check which I didn't send back and they didn't follow up. It also the parent answering so you could out and out lie or over exaggerate (as parents subconsciously can naturally do) - no one is checking the validity of the claims. You'd hope the childcare would identify any issues but again unless serious neglect/abuse this would be to the parents and it's up to them to accept it and then act.

I'm pretty sure Ash has expressed no confidence/disdain in the HV or authority in any form so I doubt she'd take anything they said to heart even if she did fill the form honestly.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Sorry to be a dick and quote myself. She can’t honestly think that looks good?
Not one of the many people who got her ready for tonight took her to one side and said “Ashley, are you sure?”
If my mates let me go out looking like that I’d be mortified and looking for new friends.
Can you imagine questioning Queen Ashley?!

ETA I don’t feel quite so aggrieved at Tu for not ditching her now 🤪

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Re the maternity jeans story - does little miss I’ve-done-my-research think the c-section incision is going to be at the top of her stomach where the jeans sit…?
I was wondering that ??? The dope obviously has no idea where the incision is!!! Well below the bikini line Ashley, if that helps.

Was she offered an epidural early on and refused? Or have I got that wrong? Why does she conveniently omit the bits of her birth story that don’t support how traumatic it was?

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
How have nearly 15k people liked her Sainsbury's underwear ad? It's literally what we see day in, day out.

sasbeep

VIP Member
How convenient Ashley was going out for dinner after. Am sure she took Alf into town solely so she could go out after easily and have Tommy take him home or the nanny.
interesting she didn’t show what they did. Probably not any toddler activities and more like coffees/lunches with her friends/brands with him sedated in the background
She 100% only went so she could drop Alf off at Tommy’s office and not actually do a full day! Having Alf until about 7pm when Tommy gets home from work would be hell for Ashley.

I honestly doubt they did much really. I think she went in with the purpose of dropping Alf off.
Possibly the aquarium based on where they were, but then again ash probably resents paying £40 for something for Alf! She probably got the train in, plonked him with an iPad in a coffee shop and then took him straight to TNB.

Reactions: 7