Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cahil

Does anyone know which hospital she birthed at last time?
I’m going somewhere with this, I promise 🤔
pretty sure Alf was born at Chelsea and Westminster (still not bougie enough for her apparently and yes I hate that I know this)

Reactions: 8

sasbeep

VIP Member
Why is a 2 year old on 2 naps a day!!! and why is the childminders punctuation so poor.
And Ashley wonders why he sleeps so badly at night! Of course he’s waking at 4/5 am. 2 years old is too old for 2 naps a day.
I’m surprised the childminder let’s him and I would be wondering how much they even know about younger children.

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
I wonder if Scoop will be allowed to get up close and personal with baby Thumb in the same way as with Alf…
snoop seems to have disappeared again hasn’t he?! Came home for a bit then has been binned off again, bet you a tenner he snapped and they won’t risk it with precious Thumbelina

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
Does she actually say in the podcast about sleep deprivation.... DJing and partying was great because you could gong out the following day.

Totally unacceptable language!

ETA from around 6:30 to 6:40.

• Wow

Autisteuse

VIP Member
The bleeding varies hugely. It’s not like a tidal wave all the time though! It’s like a heavy period at times, and worse when you stand up after a long time, or when you’ve been breastfeeding as it makes the uterus contract.
But generally as long as you have decent maternity pads or pants, you’re okay.
Oh, wow… I don’t know how you all do it; I’m completely in awe of you!!

Well, I guess now we know why she was buying loads of underwear for bigger busted ladies last year.
So she could steal their designs.

I wonder how she feels about being called the ‘face and body’ for Sainsbury’s and tu clothing. She’s more than a face and body you know….!!!!

View attachment 1897518
Metalwork trims? Wouldn’t that be somewhat… uncomfortable? And it infuriates me that Tu are giving her even more chances, given that her obscene behaviour and abuse was reported to them by multiple individuals. There is no way that I will buy anything to which her name is attached. I already have a banned list (companies still continuing to trade within the Russian Federation despite Putain’s heinous war and warcrimes, like Ben & Jerry's, Bovril, Carte d'Or, Cif, Colman's, Comfort, Cornetto, Day2, Domestos, Dove, Food Solutions, Grom, Hellmann's, Knorr, Lynx, Magnum, Maille, Marmite, Persil, Pot Noodle, Radox, Schmidt's, Simple, Solero, Sure, Surf, TRESemme, Vaseline, Viennetta, Wall's, Persil, DHL, Antal, Any desk software, Cloud flare, Emirates Airline, Globus, Hoffmann group, Huntsman corporation, Philips, Quicksilver, Siemens, Healthineers, TGI Friday's, Titan International, Tom Ford, Tupperware, Accor AstraZeneca - a far too long list!!) and she, and every other vapid, pointless influencer are on it. I wonder if companies will wise up to the fact that their use of influencers is actively pushing people away from their products? Vote with your wallet, everyone!
-Also, I can’t remember ever seeing Ms James in a decent set of underwear (in the hundreds and hundreds of images she says she posts to ‘inspire women’ 🤢), so even if I didn’t despise her, I’d never purchase anything with which she’s involved. I know that taste is said to be ‘the enemy of art’, but she’s taken tastelessness and risible fashion choices to an extreme degree…
Incidentally, I think her use of the loathly 🤪 emoji simply underlines her belief that (as we have seen when she descended here) mental health issues and neurodivergence are topics of laughter and scorn. Kindness, compassion, allyship - she has none.

Last edited:

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
weirdly that night I was thinking exactly the same, I just don’t have Twitter. She looked an absolute mess.
That's normal for her. She often gets her hair done and leaves it for days on end and think it looks good (Reading festival 2x braids, I'm thinking of you 🤣)

• Haha
@Autisteuse Thank you. It's a common misconception that the bump goes down quickly, and absolutely for some it does. I just try to be fair so as not to undermine calling out the proven lies. You see influencers clinging to some tiny piece of incorrect criticism like 'ha, trolls, wrong! They just make stuff up' so they can ignore the accurate criticisms.

As others said, I don't think taking a picture (well, video) is an issue. It's the preening and posing, leg forward, shoulders back to look her best, smiling for the gram. Was she just lucky to look that good still? Maybe and we can't say she's wrong for that. But even down to the black Tenas it's so contrived for posting rather than a snap for her own benefit.

Like the travel with toddlers post - obvious info helping no-one like 'take entertainment and snacks' then a picture of her holiday. She pitches it as a helpful post, 'look at me in my inco knickers, this is ThE rEaLiTy' but it's really an excuse to pose and brag and not helpful at all.
The sarcasm in my post clearly didn’t come out as clear as I had intended 🫣 this was the point I was trying to make. She looks like she’s just had the glam squad in and we have pics looking like we did a few rounds with Mike tyson!

• Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Does she think by having a girl it’s going to change her mindset this time around, like having a girl means the c section will be straight forward, the breastfeeding will be a joy, the sleepless nights easier. Like she’s expecting perfection this time around. I have a feeling she’s setting herself up for disappointment.
Good! I hope she’s miserable. She’s an absolute fucking horror.

They’re on their babymoon!! 🤣
Lord knows they need it. They know what’s coming 😬🫣

• Haha

Uncreativename

Re the maternity jeans story - does little miss I’ve-done-my-research think the c-section incision is going to be at the top of her stomach where the jeans sit…?
Is she planning a c-section this time?

Did she say that? Mum of the year right there.

Screen record the whole thing… better than just a still screen shot.
Lovely mum. Lovely day x

Also WHY does she blink sooo much? Does she think it looks sexy? She looks like she's having some sort of twitch attack..

View attachment 1904434

Why do you need your hair doing for a headless statue…?

View attachment 1904435
Presumably she scored this £500 statue of yourself thing for free?

Last edited:

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
She better not partner up with them I love their leggings (living in the same pair years later as they're so expensive 🤣)

• Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
That is absolutely horrendous! Just horrifying! How does anyone support someone with her attitude? Who finds publicising Black maternal mortality as something that is not ‘interesting’? Are we to extrapolate from that the theory that she is only interested in white motherhood? Given her outspoken claims about her so-called support of marginalised, stigmatised and mistreated populations, I find it incredibly suspicious that she rejected the idea of helping this cause. What does everyone else think - or am I reading too much into this due to my profound dislike and distrust of Ms James?
In the interest of fairness (not that’s she’s fair but we don’t have to sink to her level) it could be seen as performative and jumping on a band wagon if very white middle class, no real evidence of diversity in her life Ashley were to champion the cause. Yes she could absolutely mention it, point people to someone who really understands it and not being interested enough to share is sickening but I don’t think she would be the right person to go hard on this subject. She was probably scared of the questions and showing herself up but rightly so if she doesn’t really know about it. We know she has to be an expert at everything but at least she hasn’t claimed to be, or be a real ally if she’s not.
I’m not saying it’s ok to ignore, she could/should have said ‘this isn’t something I know much about but endeavour to educate myself on and understand. Here are some sources I’m learning from, I hope you can to’ but it’s better to ignore than pretend you care, pretend you’re an expert, do it for box ticking etc imo