Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlepup

VIP Member
I suspect at least one of these is a tattler. I hope one isn’t.

View attachment 1893337
View attachment 1893338
I do think it’s ‘easy’ to work out who some of these commenters are on tattle if you follow this tattle thread closely. Stay safe people, we know Ash’s minions scout the thread along with her comments and cross reference. Hopefully she’s got better things to do than send threatening messages these days but if you can’t help but comment, perhaps turn off your DMs and definitely don’t use your real name & pic.

Reactions: 8

Mousejen

I had an episiotomy and couldn't move for weeks or sit down (they also got infected which was just wow) what kind of tearing does she say she had?

I feel the same way! It's been months and I always said I'd never have another after that experience but you really do heal and I now look back and can finally see that it was still magical, brought me my amazing baby and we are definitely having another in the future ❤
While I look back and think that my boy being born was pretty straightforward I know that there was no way I could have been up preening in the mirror filming myself shortly after birth. Between the episiotomy (which caused me pain and recurring infections for six months), just general discomfort that I assume is normal after pushing out an 8lb 8oz baby and really not wanting to leave my new baby for any longer than needed (that first shower after birth was just about as fast as I could manage while on wobbling legs). She really is just so self absorbed that she needed to record herself preening, it baffles me, her priorities are always skewed it seems.

• Heart
Omgggg today's videos in the green underwear set...Jesus Christ I've never seen a bra that fits so badly as that!!! As an ex-professional bra fitter it is absolutely shocking and I've seen some terrible fits. Doubly bad because she's heavily pregnant and it could genuinely cause her some health problems but also she's just released a bra line with Sainsbury's and I now have no faith they would fit well. Crikey.

Ps not sharing a screenshot of her in her underwear but it's on today's stories.
Thought this earlier. Absolutely horrendous fit.

littlepup

VIP Member
I watched the politics rant she posted yesterday - can someone confirm if you're able to photoshop a video? It's so bizarre as I can see the edges of her forehead lines , particularly on the left side of her head but it's all smooth in the middle?
Yes you can put a face tune filter over a video. (I had to stop watching Nadine Baggot for this. Flogging anti aging while FaceTuned AF) But I also think her Botox is wearing off in some places but not others meaning some areas are smooth and some wrinkling.

littlepup

VIP Member
Currently still feeding my nearly 2 yr old. Been bit maybe 3 times totally?

I’m so ready to stop but she’s obsessed
Same. But my child was poorly last week and got so much comfort from it, I don’t know what we’ll do without it. I keep feeding in small part through laziness with trying to stop and find different ways to deal with things.
So I don’t criticise Ash for is her feeding choices as stopping can be as hard too. (She got really lucky I think)…. I do criticise her making out BF to be so bad, blaming it for feeling isolated, using it to claim she had a great attachment bond, the ‘he won’t take a bottle but drinks alpro #ad’ etc Basically using it for content to serve her but not educating about it.

I see TU have directed all their staff to her bra post to make positive comments 🙄

• Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I don’t normally comment on what people choose to wear because it’s up to them and if they’re comfortable then fine. HOWEVER, that white bumpsuit just looks awful. How can Ash look in the mirror and think it’s flattering? She absolutely looks like a marshmallow. Lovely day x
Marshmallow is EXACTLY what I thought of

willowtree2

VIP Member
To me it sounds like whoever’s asking about pain relief is REALLY trying to get to the bottom of whether she did or not. Ashley doesn’t sound forthcoming in saying she did receive pain relief because she ranted about being refused it like the liar she is!

Trash always says why is it like a badge of honour to say you didn’t get pain relief? But in this Ash doesn’t want to say she had pain relief cos she wants that badge 🙄

littlepup

VIP Member
I don’t believe that that picture of her is postpartum. Firstly, her stomach is too round and smooth: now, obviously, I haven’t seen too many pp tums but, when Princess Kate stood outside the hospital, her bump had softened and dropped.
I took a mirror pic of my bump day after birth to try to understand where my C-section cut was (hair unbrushed, face obscured, no one else has ever seen it). I think I was trying to work out what had just happened to me. Anyway, my bump was pretty much the same as it was pre birth.

I fully believe she went to the loo, sorted out her hair and make up, carefully positioned her knickers and stood there posing taking multiple pictures specifically to post & show what a trooper she was and how she’d done so well.

ETA: she spent the other Friday getting her nails done didn’t she? So much for wanting to spend time with Alf but being too busy. She’s probably convinced herself professional nails are a must for all her ‘shoots’

Ro98

VIP Member
My 4 year old is just about reliably able to identify and name all the numbers up to 100, but still sometimes says twoty instead of twenty, fivety instead of fifty, and gets muddled on the order so for example for 37 might say seventy three.

I am over the moon with him for being able to do this. I actually don’t know if it’s average for his age, and I don’t even care. I also haven’t made it a personality trail like she has with Alf! But do you know what I am really proud of myself about? (And this is a big deal because my MH rarely allows me to believe I do motherhood well) He learnt to identify these big numbers through me reading with him, and playing games especially snakes and ladders.

Not by watching bloody baby tv!!
I love reading things like this ❤
Ash wouldn’t know how to start teaching Alf things like this.
The 4 year old I look after also sometimes reads the numbers backwards so 97 he’ll say 79. No way Alf has ever ever EVER been exposed to numbers above 10.
She picks the weirdest things to lie about.
She wouldn’t even have 100 of the same thing for him to count? You know like the wooden blocks in a push along trolley, or small cubes / counting bears.
I’d love someone to study her brain.

• Heart

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
Giving your sleep-deprived friend a break by looking after their baby is a nice thing to do, so why am I rolling my eyes at Ash? Probably because she has to tell her followers and show what a ‘great friend’ she is, rather than just doing it and saying nothing on social media. Also, by saying you can get a lot done when your baby isn’t mobile, it feels like Ash is implying she has it so much harder than her exhausted friend because Alf can barely run around. It’s not a fucking competition, just do a good deed for your friend and shut up about it.
She hasn’t got any friends - not real ones anyway

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
She is 10000% going to move onto formula or combi feed thumbelina, the amount of times she said had to mention resenting and hating Tommy because she BF 🙄

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
Sounds like my in-laws, they’ve had 5 kids one after the other. Don’t bother thinking about potty training til they’re 3. I know for a fact that she left 4 of them alone in the house when the youngest was 10 weeks old to go to a clothes shop and collect an outfit for herself. They have 3 boys and 2 girls, the youngest girl fell and knocked her 2 front teeth out before she was 2 (apparently fell off a chair beside the mother) and the other girl’s front teeth are black (haven’t been told what happened there). They’re just dragged up ( mother is a GP!)
Doesnt suprise me! Think they are above it all! Literally exact same as mine, including the doctor thing!! Can imagine ashley being just like this and also being VERY vocal about advice she gets from services ect when Alfie inevitably has some kind of difficulties whether that he managing his emotions or something like a developmental delay. I dont like to make assumptions based on what i see on social media but i do wonder how he would score on a developmental assessment 🙁

Tank Girl

VIP Member
When she was pregnant with Alf did she call him "baby boy" all the time??
No she didn’t. I wouldn’t mind so much “ our baby girl “ but Baby Girl gives me the ick. Most people say this little one etc. But I guess babies born for content are just different 🥴🤣