Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatoface431

Chatty Member
The fucking nappy post 🙄 I literally bought one pack of size 0 nappies. Why does she need to stock up I don’t understand 😂

I stock up more now my little one is older because he’s been in the same size consistently for quite some time. Anyway I’m just being nitpicky because I don’t like her. She’s def paid to be papped as well that’s hilarious. Imagine paying to stay relevant in the DAILY MAIL of all places. Makes me feel better about my life of being poor and not giving a fuck

Reactions: 9

willowtree2

VIP Member
The irony of being happily papped by the DM for the Online Safety Bill when she knows the comments section on DM is more brutal than Tattle. And she’s more than happy to feature on that POS site.

Anything for fame 🤮

• Haha

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s spent Fridays with Alf in a very long time has she? That arrangement didn’t last long. Pretty sure he has a nanny or something similar on a Friday.
She's hardly ever spent Fridays with him but she did post something recently about Fridays being their day etc...
Another lie from the brilliant mum of the year.

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
So she can film reels of her in her underwear pretending to smash them up apparently
Lol which are also a completely different set to the ones she pretends to weigh herself on....so actually she owns TWO sets of scales...but doesn't weigh herself!!

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
View attachment 1887144
Oooo I’ve actually had a response! I’ve been relentless this week, every time she tried to hide an ad or aff link, or didn’t mention an ad or aff link I’ve sent it to the ASA. I’ve sent about 10 I think, she’s done my head in. You really realise how shit these people are this is supposed to be their “job” and yet they can’t follow simple instruction. I hope she had been contacted and I hope shes fuming.
They say they have all the info they need but it’s still happening as she tagged tu this morning in the leggings and didn’t call it an ad so I sent that one too. 👍
THANK YOU! I gave up reporting as nothing was ever done, even with plenty of evidence! I’m so pleased they’re finally looking into her shady “job”

• Heart
Just choked on my crunky snacks and grated cheese 🤣
Can you imagine a Hinch/Trash collab?? I’m making tea for my family and as I was squeezing the tube of purée into the onions and garlic I burst out laughing at the thought of following a recipe curated by them. “Spread tomato paste on bread - ATV”

Hope you’re enjoying your snacks and the carrots aren’t being commandeered by the camels.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
I bet her ‘speech to parliament’ is like the time she was ‘invited to number ten by Theresa May’ (didn’t happen, she went to an event at 11 and posed by the famous door for a photo) or the time she ‘was invited to speak to the department for education’ (didn’t happen, it was a short piece for Jeremy vines show that didn’t get used but she yet again posed for a photo)

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I can't even believe the audacity of that post birth post. Who was that even for? Fluttering her eyelashes after such trauma. Even normal childbirth sounds traumatic from all of your lovely (terrifying) stories.

Proves what we all know is that everything in her life is for the gram, and to make money.
To be fair, a lot of us here have had traumatic experiences! Don’t judge childbirth by us!

I think that’s what brought a lot of us here…

• Heart

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
It's not a proper car seat though, there's no body to it, just straps and a head rest. Surely that can't be safe

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
@Tank Girl I think she's saying Alf stands on the baby and either makes it sad or he's sad for doing it. Edited to add I didn't see the other replies, I was too busy writing an essay 😅

So weird filming a hyperlapse of you spending 20 mins with your own son tidying the cage room. That's normal, parents do it everyday, or not if they're so exhausted from being an actual parent. And Tommy sitting alone eating just looks so sad.

More lies about his sleep, this woman seriously deletes her memory daily and just makes up a version of events that fits whatever she's reading or seeing.
Screenshot_20230124-224622_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
The irony of being happily papped by the DM for the Online Safety Bill when she knows the comments section on DM is more brutal than Tattle. And she’s more than happy to feature on that POS site.

Anything for fame 🤮
Ah but the comments section can be moderated. Tattle can’t.

• Haha