Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
The needing corrective surgery is a new thing from her isn’t it? Is that just another string to add to the trauma bullshit bow?
I was thinking this. When did she get corrective surgery? We would have heard no? Does she mean stitches ? I know there’s a big difference but what is she playing at here ?

Reactions: 9

Ss-ldn

Chatty Member
We know Alf will go and stay with NNB overnight for at least a few day!
I suppose in a way this is the prep they’ve done. Palm him off to his real grandparents, poor kid.
I only have one but at the moment she won’t respond to anyone else overnight. I know it’s not always going to be like this, it’s exhausting but I can’t imagine a world in which she was happier being shipped off to my in laws so I could prance around in my knickers and call it work 😞

littlepup

VIP Member
I thought he hated their bed and wouldn’t get in there…except for when he comes through of a morning and watches his iPad because apparently he does that every day too?!

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Oh my god I actually felt sick watching Tommy shoot down the soft play slide straight after Alf. He just smashed into him at the bottom at full speed 🤢

Tell me I’m not being precious and that was fucking stupid?!
No I screenshot it to say exact same thing, didn’t even attempt to tell him to move out of the way?

• Wow
  • Sad

sasbeep

VIP Member
And wear a 34C apparently.....🤣🤣
😂😂 SUCH BIG BOOBS. A WHOLE C CUP!! I can’t cope 😂

She hasn’t been measured properly. I know she’s pregnant there, but her back size won’t warrant her fitting in a size 14 top.

Especially as she keeps telling us she sized up to a size 10 🙄

She looks to be a similar size to me pre-pregnancy, 32GG or 30H ish.
There is no way she’s a 30! I think 34 is probably right, she’s actually quite broad. I’m not saying she’s massive by any means but she doesn’t have a little delicate frame.

Also lol that now she’s saying she was a 34E because they had already started growing quickly in pregnancy… so a C/D normally?
Fuck me the lies are just constantly. No wonder she’s always shattered trying to remember to them all 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’d need to be getting paid well if it takes her 7 hours to create that nonsense about a dyson. And that’s with people helping her. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Larahk

Chatty Member
Does anyone else agree that there is no way her belly button popped from an innie to an outie at 3 weeks pregnant? Again, she is lying about the weirdest shit!!!!

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
You are a wonderful mum. Everything you write about your own children, your care for other little ones’ welfare, your anxiety over Alf’s safety, shows that you have absolute sterling maternal instincts. I don’t even have children but know that a parent like you is precious indeed; is to be admired; should be emulated. Never doubt that - and if your MH wobbles a little, look at the love on your child’s face when he smiles up at you.
You exemplify the quote that ‘God could not be everywhere, so He created mothers’.
Oh, thank you x

I love reading things like this ❤
Ash wouldn’t know how to start teaching Alf things like this.
The 4 year old I look after also sometimes reads the numbers backwards so 97 he’ll say 79. No way Alf has ever ever EVER been exposed to numbers above 10.
She picks the weirdest things to lie about.
She wouldn’t even have 100 of the same thing for him to count? You know like the wooden blocks in a push along trolley, or small cubes / counting bears.
I’d love someone to study her brain.
What she means is, he parrots what he hears on the tv. Some weird alien baby says the words and he copies!

Maybe he counts to 6 like we saw.
Maybe he counts to 10 because the childminder or Nanny taught him.

He does not count to 100.

• Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
it’s real interesting as i use asq’s at work pretty much everyday. Apparently research has shown parents rarely fill them out inaccurately, so if they are flagging concerns pay close attention and they also hardlywver say their child can do something when they cant. This is what we have been told anyway!
That is interesting. Perhaps people are more honest in a formal setting than socially. My experience of exaggerating parents, like Ash's 'Alf counts to 100', is only social . I know my cousin wouldn't intentionally lie but claim their child is pointing to a ball if they were gesturing in the general direction. Blinkered by pride maybe, don't want to do them down? Maybe they'd be more honest when it came to it.
I'll defer to your experience and knowledge of how people answer the ASQs - though it wouldn't surprise me if a personality like Ash's would need to be seen as a great Mum, having an advanced child so err on the side of 'yes'.

RE the smear test - unbelievable she has the nerve to call herself an "empowerment coach"

Everything is for baby girl. Nothing for poor Alf. But, as she is a narcissist, it'll be interesting to see what happens when Thumbalina grows up. Narcs are notorious for being jealous of their daughters & causing emotional distress. So, it might be all sunshine and rainbows when she's a baby, but if she's an independent toddler / independent person who sees through her mothers bullshit, it'll cause major issues aand of course be her fault, because it couldn't possibly be Ashley's.

She doesn't deserve children. She doesn't encourage / teach / do anything worth while with Alf. As many of the other mums on here, I often feel like a shit parent. But, recently - our Jon-verbal 4 year old said his first three words 😭 its been a long, tough, uphill battle to get where we are & I just couldn't imagine Ashley doing half or any of the stuff my husband and I have done. Countless hours learning makaton, making picture boards, Speech and language therapy, hearing tests, waiting lists for grommets. It's been tough, but we're getting there. I just can't imagine her actually mothering her children. How fucked is that?!
well done to all of you. I can only imagine the joy that that one word brought after all you’ve done for your little one. You most definitely should never feel like a shit mum! But hey that’s the difference we all feel that way. I’m not sure if I’ve ever called myself a “good mum” or written it down. I feel like I’m balancing everything and failing at it all at the same time. “I’m a good mum” isn’t a defensive response to our poor decisions like Ash it’s hard for genuine good mums to say cos we are always worrying and wanting to do the right thing x

• Heart