Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not going to be able to demand feed while on the move on a road trip besides, babies aren’t supposed to be in a car seat these days for more than 30 mins without a break.
Road trips are all good when you drive for a few hours then stop somewhere lovely for a lunch and enjoy the view as an adult but what’s in it for Alf?! Stuck in a car seat for hours between cheese and watermelon stops, visits to ‘sights’ that offer nothing for him and photo ops for Ash.
American road trips are for an adult if you’re into the history etc museums, music, food and art. Just take him to Euro Disney and a few cafes in Paris then drive to Nana’s.
It’s like she wants to prove she can do something non child friendly with kids so she hasn’t lost her independence.

Reactions: 28
Day one he might be fine (aka drugged, jet lagged, full of watermelon, glued to a screen)

but day two? Day three?

he’ll be 2 and a half if it’s this summer -they think he’ll be docile forever. I predict refusal to get in the van, tantrums for hours and thumbelina being the perfect child.

Reactions: 13
There’s nothing in it for Alf. Just like the Maldives.

It’ll be insta content of her posing with Thumb. She literally knocks me sick

Sorry I know we’ve all moved on from the Alpro discussion. But the reason Ashley gave for him only drinking Alpro growing up milk, is because she thinks it’s weird to drink another animals milk.
Well, that and Alpro pay her to say that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry I know we’ve all moved on from the Alpro discussion. But the reason Ashley gave for him only drinking Alpro growing up milk, is because she thinks it’s weird to drink another animals milk.
Well, that and Alpro pay her to say that.
But she’ll drink Elmlea cream 🤣

53D0BFCA-D5DF-4F0A-90B7-25534E88FF26.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Yeah looks like you’re really missing him. Keeping busy eye bleeping yourself into oblivion.

Is this is it now? They’re just gonna run him into the ground at soft play every night so he sleeps? He’s in childcare from 7:30am ffs! So many bugs at softplay, then she’ll moan when he’s ill

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
She really thinks she’s going to be a different mum with thumbelina doesn’t she? 😂
The only holidays they have gone on with alf have been all inclusive style where they don’t leave the hotel or Tommys parents house!! They never even left the hotel for an afternoon in the summer.
Why does she suddenly think she’s going to go on a more adventurous holiday with 2 😂

Reactions: 12
I’m guessing the road trip will be over the summer or Easter holidays when the childminder isn’t working.
Also route 66 doesn’t even go coast to coast lol

I have health anxiety myself and don’t want to wish harm or illness on anymore but it’s naive to assume you will all be 100% healthy and in a position to do that kind of trip. Wait until the baby is here, could be all kinds of issues and she’s just presuming nothing bad could happen.
Absolutely. My babe got sepsis during the birth. Anything could happen! And isn't it nice to have time at home to settle in, recover and hibernate?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine being so DESPERATE for attention and to be seen as “not one of those Mums” that you would say I know , let’s do this. Putting yourself and young babies literal lives at risk for “ content “. She literally never ceases to amaze me. What an absolute pair of clowns
Lovely Day x

Reactions: 21
They're fools but I'm here for the content she will give on her amazing camper van holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The idea of being in a campervan with 2 kids has just sent me over the edge. I think I'll have nightmares tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Totally here for the content also. Like we know she’s not an experienced driver so likely it will be TNB driving and she will have to entertain her own kids . Poor Alfs eyes will be actually square from the iPad. She’s a fool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please don’t come at me - Alf is such a little beauty and I’d love to just cuddle him non stop , I’d treasure him - just things I have noticed and was wondering did anyone else- the hand flapping? in videos , the only reason I’m saying is because the school tested my child for Autism and some of the things I was told are “signs” is lack of eye contact , flapping , delayed fine motor skills . Quite a few that I notice Alf has . ( I don’t know who to be so annoyed with - me for thinking it , or Ashley for showing so much of that little child online .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Please don’t come at me - Alf is such a little beauty and I’d love to just cuddle him non stop , I’d treasure him - just things I have noticed and was wondering did anyone else- the hand flapping? in videos , the only reason I’m saying is because the school tested my child for Autism and some of the things I was told are “signs” is lack of eye contact , flapping , delayed fine motor skills . Quite a few that I notice Alf has . ( I don’t know who to be so annoyed with - me for thinking it , or Ashley for showing so much of that little child online .
No one here will come at you for worrying about Alf ❤

Personally, I think it’s difficult to make any judgement because he’s had such little parental input that he will likely have gross and fine motor delays because of that.

The eye contact is possibly because of a lack of connection with the adults in question.

I think he will be behind his peer group in many areas until he’s in full time pre-school or actual school and allowed the correct structured support to catch up. (Just my opinion, and obviously one of the areas that led me to raise concerns)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No one here will come at you for worrying about Alf ❤

Personally, I think it’s difficult to make any judgement because he’s had such little parental input that he will likely have gross and fine motor delays because of that.

The eye contact is possibly because of a lack of connection with the adults in question.

I think he will be behind his peer group in many areas until he’s in full time pre-school or actual school and allowed the correct structured support to catch up. (Just my opinion, and obviously one of the areas that led me to raise concerns)
Aww thank you for your message would you believe I deleted my last Tattle account as I set it up cause I was so enraged by stuff Ashley use to and still posts about that little boy , and I use to comment here , I even messaged her a few times as I was so annoyed thinking how could a mum so openly talk about her son like that , and I thought if she saw stuff here on Tattle she might tone it back or see what a beautiful previous boy she has , my father was exactly like “Ashley” I think that’s why I got so affected watching her , long story short my Dad emotionally damaged me with words , and actions, always put downs ect never good enough because I was the only girl , I’ve three brothers .
Can I just say Ashley if you’re reading this - my mum passed away 2 years ago due to cancer , who did my father turn to ? Me , not my three brothers , moral of this rant , your little thumb could turn her back on you in years to come so always treat your kids with the respect they deserve- equally.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I took my 5 week old on a 7 hour drive for a family event, we also had a 4 year old. Honestly so so stressful. Had to constantly stop as she hated the car so much. Shocked us as our first was absolutely fine. We were only away for 7 days but honestly I think I cried every night due to stress. I am all for people travelling with kids, if its actually something you do regularly! But not if your idea of travelling is all inclusive, kids club, baby sitters and the beach every day. I definitely want to watch the car crash...also all the "why didn't anyone tell me how hard it would be"

Reactions: 14
Tommy will end up doing all the driving because she hates driving. American drivers are F’ing mental!!

Reactions: 10
Tommy will end up doing all the driving because she hates driving. American drivers are F’ing mental!!
They really are! And two of my family members got caught in a tornado on route 66, the sun roof thing was completely ripped, imagine going through that with a teeny baby and a 2 year old. No tar!

• Wow
let's be honest, she hasn't mentioned the road trip in weeks and weeks - clearly she was not gifted flights and/or the camper van to use so she has shelved the idea. she'd never pay out of pocket for it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.