Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omgggg today's videos in the green underwear set...Jesus Christ I've never seen a bra that fits so badly as that!!! As an ex-professional bra fitter it is absolutely shocking and I've seen some terrible fits. Doubly bad because she's heavily pregnant and it could genuinely cause her some health problems but also she's just released a bra line with Sainsbury's and I now have no faith they would fit well. Crikey.

Ps not sharing a screenshot of her in her underwear but it's on today's stories.

Reactions: 18

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I do think it’s ‘easy’ to work out who some of these commenters are on tattle if you follow this tattle thread closely. Stay safe people, we know Ash’s minions scout the thread along with her comments and cross reference. Hopefully she’s got better things to do than send threatening messages these days but if you can’t help but comment, perhaps turn off your DMs and definitely don’t use your real name & pic.
It also plays into her ‘trolls’ narrative of it seems that tattlers are commenting on her grid posts.
The whole point of tattle is to keep it on tattle.

• Heart
Poor Alf always looks spaced out. He hardly ever smiles, it’s so sad to see. I currently have three preschoolers (life is busy!) so I know how happy and engaging Alf’s age should be. There is something off here, whether it’s developmental or too much calpol, I don’t know.

intheindustry

VIP Member
Does she think by having a girl it’s going to change her mindset this time around, like having a girl means the c section will be straight forward, the breastfeeding will be a joy, the sleepless nights easier. Like she’s expecting perfection this time around. I have a feeling she’s setting herself up for disappointment.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Not mentioning this are we??
Fucking hell! What idiots allowed that to go ahead?!

Oh, I know - the same ones that don’t care about their ambassadors threatening strangers.

If Ashley had a shred of integrity she should have walked away from them for that. All her talk about Sarah Everard, and recently about not walking in the dark with Alfie.

msmith2006

VIP Member
My 2 year old would literally be running around that train carriage, saying hello to people, climbing up on the seats pointing out the window to everything. It would be stressful to manage haha and yet there’s little placid Alf, expressionless little face sitting there with a screen in front of his face not being interacted with at all. Honestly heart breaking

Reactions: 17

yourealiar

Ashley ‘quit her job at 25 to become a professional victim’ James 🙄🙄
Ashley dear, childbirth has been traumatic and mentally/physically draining since the beginning of time. It’s not a new phenomenon that women struggle so why did she not know this? Not everybody glamourises childbirth/ parenting, has she seriously never heard anybody say it’s bloody hard work? And does she not realise that everything is glamourised on social media? It’s not just parenting, it’s everything! Instagram especially is just a platform for these braggy twats to show off every ‘glamorous’ aspect of their lives!

Ro98

VIP Member
She will have such a shock and I can’t wait for it. A friend recently went from 1-2 and is thee most calm, hands on, chilled out parent yet the lack of sleep along with having to run around after a busy chatty 2yr old is annihilating them.
Alf doesn’t have any development delays (or we would’ve heard as she rinses absolutely everything for 💷 💷💷) and if I saw him at a softplay I’d think awww he’s just learnt how to walk.
We rarely hear him talk as well? And Ash is a show off so if he said proper sentences and did funny, not forced, things she would show every bit of it.
Every child I know, including SEN children I’ve worked with, have had such gorgeous funny little personalities by this age where they really express themselves physically, emotionally & have such creative sides whether it be they love dancing to music, always giggling at their favourite toys and LOVED to sit and read stories, or the more wild ones would run around like crazy wanting to be chased.
I find it so sad seeing how he is, mainly because he always looks unwell / like he’s been given something - which by the ‘flight tips’ reel I wouldn’t put it past her to give him medicine regularly to mellow him out.

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Do they ever let Alf express himself in any way at all? He’s just constantly hypnotised by screens and never seems to show any emotion, happy or sad. 😔

• Sad

potatoface431

Chatty Member
In fairness, the brand she modelled for was from D/DD-HH/J but she was a 30E or 30F at the time. This is when she was at her smallest all over though.
She looks like a totally different person in that last photo. Further confirmation that I’m not ugly, Im just poor 😂

• Haha
Thank goodness she wasn’t induced is all I can say. Can only imagine how much she would have gone on and on about getting examined multiple times a day for 5 days straight before having her waters broken! Tweeting stuff like that is dangerous. It’s not ok to not go for a smear test. she needs to get over herself as she would be the first person to blame the nhs for not detecting her cervical cancer quickly enough if it was to happen!

Mousejen

View attachment 1892486

Best and fashionable in your opinion because they gift them to all the ‘celebs’.

Able to feed out and about - you weren’t isolated and stuck at home all day then?

But, most of all, you couldn’t possibly ask Artipoppe to gift this one on to someone actually in need, or you yourself pass this brand new one on directly to your local baby bank or sling library, as you ALREADY HAVE ONE and because you HAVE SHITLOADS OF MONEY? No? Course not.
I just looked to see what price the 'best and most fashionable' baby carrier cost....£330!!!! That's madness, I could never consider spending so much on something like that, we have a good second hand carrier that did just fine for my boy and will be just fine for the baby on the way. We don't need a new carrier for a new baby and I'm pretty sure Ashley doesn't need another carrier for her new baby. But then the new baby for her is probably just as much of a fashion accessory as that bloody carrier 🤷

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Yes Trashley so much to unpick here!
Everyone that DMs you and you choose to only show the profile picture of the person that doesn’t agree with you!
Also, had to get in there with the ‘I brought my own tens machine’ God forbid crediting anything the NHS did to help her birth a healthy baby!

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
I hope she does go on about “troleying” 😂 at parliament and gets in the news - it will make people curious and bring them right over here where they will see through all of the lies she spouts. She is playing with fire and will complain when she gets burned.
What she has failed to mention is how the police were contacted after she hired a private detective and stalked a user on here and then proceeded to threaten them via social media to come to their address to pay them a visit and mentioning their childred - who exactly is the troll ashley? If she had brains she would be dangerous

msmith2006

VIP Member
Honestly, leaving Alf the night before she's going in just says it all. She does not give one flying fuck about that wee boy!

I had my 2nd at 9.30am in the morning (waters had broken the day before but contractions only started at midnight so we put our 1st (who's the same age as Alf) to bed as normal) , husband could only stay like 2 hours after the birth and instead of him coming back in the evening for visiting, I insisted he stay at home with our 1st so that her routine stayed as normal and she was put to bed by one of her parents. the thought of them electing to spend another day away from him - unnecessarily so - at what will be a massive shock to the system for him, is literally mental.

despite everything we did to prepare our daughter - the tantrums went from 0 - 100, she went on a bath strike (I like to call it a dirty protest lol), she was up constantly in the night (more than the newborn lol) having previously slept 7.30-7. can't wait to see how Ash and Tommy cope with that as they have done nothing to try and reassure or prepare their little boy about the next stage of their life as a family.

in addition - should Alf not be getting a 2 year review soon? there is just no way he won't be referred for something. she expects us to believe he can count to 100 - I've never seen a video of him saying anything other than caw caw or counting to 6????? you can bet if he was actually talking and formulating sentences, she'd have countless videos of it happening

no shade as my 1st born is behind in their speech but I don't lie to pretend otherwise either