Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theaceofstace

That reel 🤦🏻‍♀️ my issue, frequently, is when she declared her posts to be full of “useful tips”. Is that her call to make? Surely that’s up to the readers who then share with others and say “hey other people, I found the tips on this post useful!” Instead she’s decided they already are…..so how come HER advice is useful but from everyone else it’s trolling and unsolicited and unwanted?

Reactions: 17

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Sorry, is that video of her and Alf by the river shot on a tripod??? Why else does she run up at the end? She took a tripod on a day out??
We’re reaching new lows here Trashley!

• Haha
  • Heart
Can anyone enlighten me as to why she had to sleep upright with Alf on her for the first 4 months? Obviously she had to get her massive melon in the photo as well. So she couldn’t have co slept in the C position as this is what she says she did and lay down?

lemmings2000

My issue with the "immediately after childbirth" video is that it's there to just make other mums feel inadequate, even though it's highly unlike it was just afterwards. Why would you take time to do you hair and make your face look alright, then admire yourself that heavily. I remember after giving birth I genuinely felt like it was another person looking back at me. I had blood down my legs, my bra which I had given birth in was gross, my tummy was saggy. It really wasn't something I wanted to document or share with the world! I will remember both of my kids just after birth feeling forever, didn't need a video or photo to prove I looked amazing. I also had 2 very pleasant, easy births. But walking was still bloody painful!

• Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
I’d like to say bravo to the anonymous tattler that really got under her skin today 👏🏽👏🏽 Excellent work! She exposed her own lies by responding.
(Would like to say more but don’t want to out either of us!)

yourealiar

Alf looks like one of the TU mannequins just plonked on the train.
And the video of them walking down the street he’s clearly calling for his mama and as usual she just ignores him and continues to film herself before waffling about his new cup to everyone like we care? Talk to your child instead of your phone for once you stupid tart

• Sad

The Slayer

I can’t look at photos from the first 5 days. Because the trauma is so huge that it is too overwhelming.

To have been able to stand would have been wonderful but I was actually in theatre.

Has anyone had the same level of tearing as her? Were you comfortably up and about like that? Presumably she’d been stitched?
I gave birth to a 9lb 14oz baby and has an episiotomy. I was Very sore and needed help from the midwife to shower because I couldn't stand on my own. I definitely wasn't posing in the mirror

• Heart

Stewart123

She promotes female body empowerment but also thinks its hard for pregnant women to look professional in cold weather?! Wow. Dress and tights Ashley. It’s not hard.

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
Her life is sooo unrelatable compared to other mums of 2 year olds. Every mum of a toddler I know (if not working) heads out with the buggy to soft play, the library, the park in the morning to tire them out! Then Tesco or the shops, home for lunch, play, naptime…. Then play again! Like, EVERY mum 😂 she’s such a shit parent??

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
But not on her own clearly. She obviously had her personal photographer there following her up the garden path because you know we all get filmed taking our kids for a walk 🤣 god shes such a melt
And why is the fucking kid on that bloody iPad again 😑 interact with him you useless idiot!

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Doesn’t seem like enough unless he’s not drinking much so not weeing a lot but still I’d change him because of the sweat & how uncomfortable it must get after a while.
If toddlers came into the nursery at 7.30am & stayed till 6.30 most would have 5/6 changes.
I don’t understand why he’s in there for such long days? She doesn’t do anything that warrants it in my eyes. I can only think he’s in there that long because she doesn’t want him around? When I was at uni studying Midwifery my son had to do days like that in nursery and it was hard going for both of us. Why would you push for that if you didn’t genuinely need it?

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
The hardest working woman in Britain, pulling all nighters and early mornings, to spend ONE day alone with Alf. Well done, Ash 👏 such a brilliant mum.

Anyone would think she's saving lives, performing surgery, making decisions that impact lives etc but SHE JUST TAKES PICTURES OR FILMS HERSELF.

• Heart
It’s all a rubbish. As someone who went through 12 months of pelvic floor physio pretty much every 2 weeks I can categorically say that some of those sessions were a lot more invasive and a lot more painful than a smear test! I’m not convinced she’s ever seen a pelvic floor therapist. Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s all made up. She is so ill informed about pretty much everything she harps on about but it gets scary dangerous at times.
wish she would stop giving out an unsolicited opinion!