Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pudding&Pie

84C137B1-784E-4B42-B9FA-E8AB8B9FB821.jpeg

That’s rich… coming from the worlds worst excuse of a mother who literally neglects her child daily with everyone online to see!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Ss-ldn

Chatty Member
Clip here re “one of the biggest babies” if anyone needs a good eye roll this morning.

Completely agree about the superiority complex @MillionDollarBaby

• Haha

Cariad

VIP Member
She's avoided any conflict with Alf up till now...and that's him as a placid toddler,
It's patently obvious neither Alf not her will have the necessary coping mechanisms/ strategies to deal with any conflict as he gets older and demands more attention and support as well as emotional support when things invariably go tits up
She obviously didn't have any support during her formative years thanks to being shipped out to a boarding school, which seems to have done her no favours whatsoever! and it looks like history is repeating itself...she definitely has a chip on her shoulder about many things , but it's Alf who is suffering

littlepup

VIP Member
Her life is sooo unrelatable compared to other mums of 2 year olds. Every mum of a toddler I know (if not working) heads out with the buggy to soft play, the library, the park in the morning to tire them out! Then Tesco or the shops, home for lunch, play, naptime…. Then play again! Like, EVERY mum 😂 she’s such a shit parent??
I'll just say that were I live rurally everything requires a car, even the park. There're lots of one car families or broke families who can't afford to go out every day but you're right in that they entertain their kids in one way or another including lots of play. Garden, craft activities, cooking, general play. Ashley watches TV/Ipad with him or the occasional book or rarely a trip out. I've never seen her build, bake or try some messy play, thread or colour, count pasta shapes or have a sand or water table. You know she'd film it if she did. She lacks all imagination because she can't engage with him and has no idea of age appropriate play or what he likes.

Last edited:
View attachment 1908005
She’s so disingenuous, he hasn’t been up at 3AM every day from the age of 1 though has he?!
I don’t believe he woke every hour until he was 1. He certainly hasn’t woken at 3am until he was 2 either.
She just can’t help but lie even if it is to help someone?

Regarding commenting on her posts; I’ve never engaged with her once. Tattle rules are you keep it on Tattle, it’s anonymous and she doesn’t have to read it. Whilst at times it would be hugely satisfying to write on her page, I fear I’d be sinking to her level of ‘trolling’.

yourealiar

You can tell she doesn’t have any real friends as she’s acting like women are at war and it’s just not the case 😂 Where are these disagreements happening? I’m a mum with friends who are and are NOT mums. We aren’t at war 😂😂

She‘s absolutely projecting her own thoughts and as usual, making out that women hate each other in the same breath as typing the word ‘feminism’. She actually hates women. And hates the fact she’s now a not just a mom mum.
I actually believe these women she’s talking about are the demons in her own head. She’s constantly in conflict with herself it seems, regarding whether she should have had children or not and I think deep down she does regret it but knows there’s nothing she can do about it now. All this trying to convince herself us that she loves Alf so much and that she’s a really brilliant mother is just a front but the regret and disappointment in her choices just can’t be hidden when she speaks or writes about her life.

Just because she doesn’t enjoy motherhood and thinks it’s all tedious and restrictive she thinks anyone else who feels otherwise is just lying or not being honest with themselves or afraid to ‘speak the truth’. Patronising TWAT. Some of us actively like it and are able to enjoy our children and see the many challenges as part and parcel to the joy and privilege of experiencing parenthood. That’s my truth, stick that up your fanny Trashly.

EDIT to say it’s fine if you do find it hard and don’t like various stages but that doesn’t mean those that don’t agree are lying.

Last edited:

Ro98

VIP Member
Clip here re “one of the biggest babies” if anyone needs a good eye roll this morning.

View attachment 1881532

Completely agree about the superiority complex @MillionDollarBaby
What the actual FUCK is this woman about. Maybe if it was a trainee midwife’s first day it might be the first vaginally but as fucking if.
She is such a pity party.
I know plenty of women who have delivered 9lb whoppers - and to all of you on here who delivered 10/11lb babies vaginally you give me hope for my current baking baby who is measuring big 😂🙏
She thrives off of scaring women and mothers. Whether it be the Sarah Everard lies or the birthing / post birth lies - she’s dangerous

View attachment 1892486

Best and fashionable in your opinion because they gift them to all the ‘celebs’.

Able to feed out and about - you weren’t isolated and stuck at home all day then?

But, most of all, you couldn’t possibly ask Artipoppe to gift this one on to someone actually in need, or you yourself pass this brand new one on directly to your local baby bank or sling library, as you ALREADY HAVE ONE and because you HAVE SHITLOADS OF MONEY? No? Course not.
Especially at a time like right now!!! Her lack of awareness of her privilege is sickening…what is she going to do with the other ones *kindly gifted*?

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
I genuinely can’t wait for the fall out with Trashley having two kids. I know people say the shock of having 0 to 1 is bigger than 1 to 2 but that wasn’t my experience! Especially with a toddler who doesn’t really understand who or what their new sibling is… wanting attention, trying to squash the baby 🫠 you really can’t leave them alone at all (guess Alf will be locked in his little pen like usual).

Can’t wait for Alf’s tantrums and jealousy because they’ve not put any work into making him feel loved and supported (and those tantrums happen even when you do 😬)

Trash is romanticising having a girl but at the end of the day, girl or boy, it’s still a screaming newborn 😂

• Heart
Is this true? I wonder what Ashley’s view of it will be
She won't care. She likes to claim to be principled and pitches herself as the voice of the "left" on GB News but anyone with any actual principles wouldn't go anywhere near the place, it just platforms bigots.

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
When she was pregnant with Alf did she call him "baby boy" all the time??
Doubt it as him being a boy is nothing to celebrate or be proud of in this cunt’s eyes. And I have two boys of my own and let me tell you I get extra pissed off when people make out having little boys is the pits and you’ve not truly become a mother until you’ve produced a girl! Really, really grinds my gears. Shockingly it’s a shared view everywhere you look. The amount of people close to me that have made me feel shit for not having a girl is unreal. Including my youngest son’s father. He was desperate for “his little girl” and we didn’t find out the gender during my pregnancy. I’m still not over his reaction to finding out “it’s a boy!” after I’d given birth 😩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The world has gone mad if anyone thinks that it is okay to affiliate link a bloody fridge calendar? Who fucking cares about this shit! Ashley most people organised their lives in their adolescence so how have you survived this long? Whilst GB news is on there, there seems to be gaps where you haven’t put:
Monday ‘must flick tits out and film a reel’
Tuesday ‘have my hair done in crusty waves to film another reel about vommy meals aka All Plants’
I could go on.

• Haha
No one here will come at you for worrying about Alf ❤

Personally, I think it’s difficult to make any judgement because he’s had such little parental input that he will likely have gross and fine motor delays because of that.

The eye contact is possibly because of a lack of connection with the adults in question.

I think he will be behind his peer group in many areas until he’s in full time pre-school or actual school and allowed the correct structured support to catch up. (Just my opinion, and obviously one of the areas that led me to raise concerns)
Aww thank you for your message would you believe I deleted my last Tattle account as I set it up cause I was so enraged by stuff Ashley use to and still posts about that little boy , and I use to comment here , I even messaged her a few times as I was so annoyed thinking how could a mum so openly talk about her son like that , and I thought if she saw stuff here on Tattle she might tone it back or see what a beautiful previous boy she has , my father was exactly like “Ashley” I think that’s why I got so affected watching her , long story short my Dad emotionally damaged me with words , and actions, always put downs ect never good enough because I was the only girl , I’ve three brothers .
Can I just say Ashley if you’re reading this - my mum passed away 2 years ago due to cancer , who did my father turn to ? Me , not my three brothers , moral of this rant , your little thumb could turn her back on you in years to come so always treat your kids with the respect they deserve- equally.

• Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
84World have paid for her to be papped and featured in MailOnline today - they’ve even given them the details of the brands she’s wearing and she’s trying to advertise Cafe Nero in the photos too. So authentic 😂😂

THATS why she had her hair and make up done early

• Haha
  • Sick