Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s perfectly normal for toddlers to be behind in one or two skills and take a bit of extra time in some areas of development. But it seems like Alf is behind on everything, in all areas. It’s so sad as he needs their help and possibly some professional help too and they just don’t seem to care or have even noticed at all. 😔

Reactions: 16
They only taught him to go up and down stairs over the past month
What???? You're joking? My little boy is 3 and has balance issues due to his hearing problems so he doesn't walk down them but walks up then and slides down backwards in his belly. But we taught him that last one so if for whatever reason he was at the top of stairs he could get down safely without hurting himself.

She cannot be bothered to parent this kid. She should have stayed single and moved to somewhere with no internet access.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s a shame she wasn’t chucked off the flight like FOD was when he took a hand luggage suitcase with a USB charging point on a flight 😂 She’s got no bleeping clue about travel!

Don’t get me started on baby pouches. Order some fresh bleeping fruit for him. She’s probably got a load of spag bol ones hiding for his dinners as well 🤮

As for the aff links… duck off love.

Reactions: 16
It’s a shame she wasn’t chucked off the flight like FOD was when he took a hand luggage suitcase with a USB charging point on a flight 😂 She’s got no bleeping clue about travel!

Don’t get me started on baby pouches. Order some fresh bleeping fruit for him. She’s probably got a load of spag bol ones hiding for his dinners as well 🤮

As for the aff links… duck off love.
Hope Alf gets to try the gorgeous tropical fruit available in The Maldives, as well as the amazing seafood....but it's highly unlikely given he has these 2 imbeciles as parents ....think they may find grated cheese is a totally foreign concept in the Indian Ocean
The Maldives are gorgeous, but not exactly the first destination I think of going with a toddler, especially when it's the hottest season and the proximity to the equator and lack of things to do with a child that age
Hey but it's all about what Trashley wants, so there's probably some magazine deal pending, hence why we have seen any photos

Reactions: 18
One of the things I hate most about influencers is when they use affiliate links for a whole bunch of products under the guise of helping their followers out. It’s rank and money grabbing.

All of these last minute purchases of Ashley’s add to the tone deafness of this Maldives holiday. No one believes they got an epic deal, she blatantly paid up for it, and she’s bought a whole bunch of new stuff that she absolutely doesn’t need. Can’t wait for her to whinge the entire holiday about how exhausted she is being pregnant but can’t actually relax because Alf is there. Vile.

Reactions: 19
Once again, Alf is going to be stuck on a bleeping island for his birthday isn’t he 😭 poor little thing. Give the boy a birthday party for duck sake. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I didn't spot the pouches. They're going to be delicious after how many hours squashed in a suitcase 🤢

And the lazy bint had even got a device to rock the pram so they don't have to!

Reactions: 11
Who cares what she’s packed in her suitcase? Like anyone would ever look to her for parenting advice, useless bint.

Alf is so behind it’s ridiculous, he’s like a docile baby. Those bloody books are beyond boring, if I read that to my two year old now he’d be having none of it.

She’s such a selfish narcissist isn’t she. Yet another holiday completely unsuitable for Alf purely because she cannot bare to be at home with him and no childcare so she’s prepared to fly round the world to stick him in kids club. Let him be at home and play with his new toys like any other kid. Oh wait, you didn’t buy any.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Why is she wearing that ridiculous flasher coat over the jolly green giant towelling tracksuit to travel in?( which was probably gifted )
....it doesn't fit, it's not practical - it's 80+ degrees and v humid in the Maldives and by time you get off plane you're boiling and sweaty....I've always taken shorts and vest top to change into once we land ....would be better with a hoody or even a pashmina if she feels cold while on plane
ffs you're in paradise, switch off your social media and stop tweeting! ....try and live in the moment and pay attention to your son for once without having to document every eye bleeping moment!
...and packing cubes are such old news Ashley....real travellers have been using them for years- I got some for my daughter to use while backpacking in SE Asia 6 years ago! ....surely you would have already known that seeing as you're such a seasoned world traveller😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Grade A? Really? Can’t Tommy check this for her? How did she get a degree?

She mangles her speech a lot - even on a good day - but given that she plans to (apparently) monetise her entire holiday by flogging these affiliate links to Yet More Plastic trash, can’t she just get the basics right?

Also, how sad that rocking Alf’s pram until he’s asleep is such a trial, what a pity that Ashley prioritises staring into a mirror/her phone instead of her little cherub.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's all just very me, me, me. I put my passport holder in here (so she doesn't keep them all together travelling as a family?!) my sunglasses and my kindle. So the fact that she's taking a kindle means TNB will be dealing with Alf.

When we travelled as a family when my kids were small, would never dream of packing a kindle or ANYTHING like that. We just didn't have the time - or actually want to. A family holiday is about making memories with the family.

Reactions: 12
She's a very boring "traveller" though. Spends all this money to fly to luxury places to read books, play Uno and ignore her son.

I have a friend with a son who's a similar age to Alf and they're in South East Asia at the moment. Her pictures are of her son having fun in the pool, on the beach, his little face lighting up looking at the animals, sitting with his family with a feast of colourful food in front of him. The polar opposite to anything Ash will do.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Isn't he 2? Why's he having baby fruit pouches? I'll be honest, when my two can't poo, I buy the Ella's kitchen PRUNE pouches for 3 reasons.

1. They won't have prune juice.
2. They won't have actual prunes, the texture is the issue.
3. Blending actual prunes is a faff and the first time I tried, broke the blender.

So I bought some prune pouches for this purpose. The have it in yoghurt or porridge.

Alf shouldn't be having fruit pouches at his age. Did she think they wouldn't have actual fruit? It's the bleeping MALDIVES!!! She's a disgrace.

She really is an appalling excuse of a mother and hopefully that slack tit stupid enough to knock her up again and his mother realise how tit a parent she is when they realise she loves the new baby and CBA with Alf because of his GENDER.

She's such a prick and narcissistic bimbo with about as much personality as a bleeping cocktail stick.

He can barely run? No wonder SS were called then. l want to shake the hand whoever called.
“ as much personality as a bleeping cocktail stick “ this has me finished 🤣🤣🤣
Lovely Day Tattlers 🥴🤣🤣🤣 x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.