Ashley James #16 That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Alf can even run yet. His shoes don’t fit him properly 🥴
Surely the wellies she brought him in the summer that were 2 sizes too big must fit him now?

They'd be perfect for splashing around the Indian Ocean 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's strange but another poster nailed it; she wants the one that can be folded into the overhead lockers, but she wants it gifted.

At Alf's age, I'd want him running around the terminal so he was knackered by the flight, the pushchair would be checked in.
I've got one of these ones and I don't blame her for wanting it it's a bleeping ANGEL if prams for storage haha.

This erection killer should pay tho.

Reactions: 4
It just goes to show how bloody docile Alf is. There’s no way they’d travel to the Maldives with a normal two year old who has bags of energy and does not stop running. My toddler literally never stops and there’s no way I’d put him on a long flight like that. Alf just seems to sit and watch a screen. Like someone else just said, he doesn’t look like he can run yet. Hope their second child is a ball of energy.

Reactions: 19
I think it’s really sad how Alf would’ve been sat glued to a screen the whole flight and even when they get to paradise he’s STILL glued to it. Show him the fish in the sea or something ffs

Reactions: 22
I think it’s really sad how Alf would’ve been sat glued to a screen the whole flight and even when they get to paradise he’s STILL glued to it. Show him the fish in the sea or something ffs
That would require effort on their part though.

Reactions: 13
Not such a worldly wise traveller if you thought you'd be able to use that massive plastic container for your toiletries....they're meant to go in a much smaller plastic bag ....the rules are pretty clear when you're going through security 🙄.....however you can still put it in your fancy plastic bag after it's been through security
quite frankly I'd just have put all that stuff in my checked in luggage and taken the bare minimum in my hand luggage!
7535B271-CCB6-4FF6-B264-7318382167C9.jpg

Reactions: 10
She cares more about her toiletries than she does Alf.
I get the benefit of ipads for kids, but the amount that poor boy has it shoved in his face is heartbreaking. They don't want to interact with him, play with him, feed him properly. Why would you take him to the Maldives?! I bet all she does is complain that the holiday isn't the same cause Alf is there, moan about his sleep, moan about evening meals.
She's one of those people "my life doesn't have to change because I have kids" I HATE that narrative. I hate those people that say that.

Reactions: 18
Those link she’s posted. Elizabeth Arden. The suitcase and the cable bag… they’re all affiliate links but not declared…

ASA her arse!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Do we know if there’s kids clubs in the Maldives? I’m also very concerned that she appears to have forgotten to pack UNO…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Day 2 of what does Ashley have in her suitcases 😴

Is this how she's going to recoup some of the money she's spent by spamming her followers with (undeclared) affiliated links.

Reactions: 5
Imagine being on honeymoon in the Maldives and Ashley, TNB and Alf are there?
I’d want a refund

And why is she pretending like she’s not already there?

Reactions: 12
God forbid she went to a shop and bought shoes for Alf to make sure she had them on time and that they fit 🙄
Exactly. If it was for her she’d go right out and buy something that fits.
And also- if they’re a bit clunky- why advertise them? OH BECAUSE ITS ANOTHER UNDECLARED AFF LINK TO EARN HER MONEY!

She’s posted some links with ‘AFF link’ and some without.

I’m still going to report all undeclared posts. Knob head.

Allllso- you’re in the Maldives. Have a day off the socials.

Reactions: 11
Why has she packed his backpack with reins in the hold luggage?....surely that would have been better in hand luggage to be used in airportrather than a carrier which he'll be too big for ...there's actually going to be little need for it at all on this kind of holiday as the islands aren't that big enough to warrant it...just hold his hand....it's not like he's going to run into traffic on a tropical island
and who takes a blackout blind and white noise machine on holiday?
also those suitcases with battery packs are banned by many airlines because of risk of lithium battery going on fire or you have to remove the battery pack before travel , which kind of defeats their whole purpose!....obviously didn't do her research 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor Alf. Can’t run, can barely talk, still eating puréed food, having books ready to him that my 15th month old thinks are too babyish. Only just learnt to use a bloody spoon! She’s just rubbish.

Reactions: 26
3 baby fruit pouches a day?!
Isn't he 2? Why's he having baby fruit pouches? I'll be honest, when my two can't poo, I buy the Ella's kitchen PRUNE pouches for 3 reasons.

1. They won't have prune juice.
2. They won't have actual prunes, the texture is the issue.
3. Blending actual prunes is a faff and the first time I tried, broke the blender.

So I bought some prune pouches for this purpose. The have it in yoghurt or porridge.

Alf shouldn't be having fruit pouches at his age. Did she think they wouldn't have actual fruit? It's the bleeping MALDIVES!!! She's a disgrace.

She really is an appalling excuse of a mother and hopefully that slack tit stupid enough to knock her up again and his mother realise how tit a parent she is when they realise she loves the new baby and CBA with Alf because of his GENDER.

She's such a prick and narcissistic bimbo with about as much personality as a bleeping cocktail stick.

Poor Alf. Can’t run, can barely talk, still eating puréed food, having books ready to him that my 15th month old thinks are too babyish. Only just learnt to use a bloody spoon! She’s just rubbish.
He can barely run? No wonder SS were called then. l want to shake the hand whoever called.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That photo of him with the iPad 😢 Ngl my 2 year old has use of one, it’s a god send when I need a tit or he’s tired and I’m cooking dinner (when he’s tired he causes absolute chaos so the iPad pacifies him 😂) but I would never give it to him while we were out and in the buggy?? Especially on holiday. Let him look around, point stuff out to him, talk to the poor child ffs. They absolutely have their uses but seems like Ash and no balls are using it as their babysitter this holiday 😢

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.