Ashley James #14 In a world where you can be anything, don’t be an Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley has worked out that she has to be seen to be believed.

Expect a lot of content to be milked from her guest appearance at the March for Mummies.

Reactions: 3
The picture of her facing the wrong way cracks me up.

She really looks like she's just stepped out of All Bar One after having brunch with the girls and accidentally stumbled into Trafalgar Square and the middle of a protest.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The jumper dress then is cracking me up. She must be boiling. She looks like she forgot her trousers 🤣
Oh and edited to say she now needs a hairdresser to come and take a knot out of her hair 🤣
Lovely Day x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just use some conditioner and a comb like everyone else would.

Nice to see you're still on the sofa, Ash.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exhibit B & C of stupidness.

Asking followers how to get a knot out her hair. Call your hairdresser!!! bleeping Jesus 😂😂😂😂

Just use some conditioner and a comb like everyone else would.

Nice to see you're still on the sofa, Ash.
She’s pregnant don’t you know? You aren’t allowed to lift a finger. It’s an illness!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s always complaining about having knots in her hair, it’s one reason she said she hates winter. 🙄 She’s an absolute drip. Just brush your hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes in winter it’s cold so she has to wear jumpers that cover her average size not for the male gaze knockers, give her knots in her hair so that’s why she doesn’t like winter apparently

She is so dense.
ITS CALLED A BRUSH ASHLEY, ITS LITERALLY NOT AS COMPLICATED AS YOU ARE MAKING OUT.

Fs imagine being a woman in your mid 30s asking insta how to get a tangle out of your hair. Insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Isn't her mum a hairdresser whose salon dear old Trashley used to work in when she was a poor , big busted teenager.....ffs Trashley just ask you mum how to get a piddly little knot out of your hair....I'm sure there are loads of products on the market
god help her if she has a daughter who likes swimming, she'll be exhausted brushing her hair afterwards!

Reactions: 13
Despise how she is included and being tagged in these March of the mummies posts. She adds ZERO value to this issue! I hope they all know she lied about attending the Sarah everard vigil - she’s such a phony.

Reactions: 14
Still not rear facing even after that Silver Cross AD. Is it just me that thinks it’s weird she sits in the back with an almost 2 year old? What’s she gonna do with thumb? Stick it in the front with Tommy with the air bag switched on? 🤦🏼‍♀️
She probably think she’s royalty so sits in the back and is chauffeured

Still not rear facing even after that Silver Cross AD. Is it just me that thinks it’s weird she sits in the back with an almost 2 year old? What’s she gonna do with thumb? Stick it in the front with Tommy with the air bag switched on? 🤦🏼‍♀️
It makes my blood run cold seeing a child this young forward face.

And could she be anymore staged????

Reactions: 9
Pregnant Then Screwed who helped organise the march have been tagged numerous times on twitter about the Everard vigil and it looks like they’ve never responded, ever. Probably got a pay off or freebie from 84World.

Little bit of tea on them… Aston from JLS demanded more support from them after his tour ticket sales tanked. 2 weeks later he got a token 2 minute interview on GMB and Ashley’s agent took to a football match as a freebie. What an A-List life 😂

Not commented for a while I’m still here and reading and know I’ve still got the wiki to do but I’ve been really busy with eye bleeping myself in my underwear work lately. Correct me if I’m wrong, that car is moving, TNB is driving. Who took the photo?

It makes my blood run cold seeing a child this young forward face.

And could she be anymore staged????
Just goes to show how much she doesn’t give a tit. Gives a tit about freebies though. Vile human

Looks like Tommy took it with camera on selfie mode whilst driving. They’re just as bad as each other 🤬

Reactions: 4
I’d bet that’s why is cropped awkwardly, too. This pair will do anything for the gram it seems, with a complete disregard for safety.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.